RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Mozart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Family, This is an update on Mozart, I thank you all that sent healing prayers and thoughts to this furbaby In much respect,Liane

Hi Liane,I just wanted to give an update on Mozart..........and could you please pass this on to the Prayer for Pets list too?I think he is doing better :)

Mozart is moving around now..........not just staying in one place. His respiratory distress is better, and his cough is better too.He is only eating a little bit........but at least it's staying down. He is no longer throwing up his food.

Our main concern now is that he drinks more water. After speaking to our veterinarian this afternoon, she suggested letting Mozart lick an ice cube.........and it worked! He licked 3 ice cubes this evening out of my hand, and finally got some fluids in him. After this, he really does seem better.

I wish to thank everyone who has been sending prayers on Mozart's behalf. I feel in my heart that we turned the corner tonight. I will continue to keep everyone posted.Once again, thanks so much......thank you for continuing with the prayers, and words cannot convey how grateful I am for all the prayers that have been sent this way.

Love,

May there always be work for your hands to do;

May your purse always hold a coin or two;

May the sun always shine on your windowpane;

May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain;

May the hand of a friend always be near you;

May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

--Irish Blessing

-- " Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark. " Rabindranath TagoreDownload Our Toolbar:http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com