RemedySpot.com

Re: Emotions and the Ascension ('s Thoughts on this)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am working on my feelings until I become reflective like the smooth ocean waters at dawn realizing sometime s the remedey is found in going through the process rather than arriving at a specific outcome. I am increasingly aware of my contribution and the path of my fulfillment in this lifetime evaluating past feelings and comparing them to how I feel now brings back a powerful reminiscent of my past my mind and heart recalling long forgotten Places, Faces and Feelings setting up a resonance helping me to evaluate and understand the significance of my present<3 things that may also help watch your horoscope and if the stars are aligned for an emotional day you most likely will have one I have been keeping track of this the stars affect for over a year on my own emotions as I knew I had felt my prior feelings and thought I

had dealt with them all and as of lately have come to truly relaize there were still lost shadows of emotions that remained in my HEART I love you guys were all going to be ok we are Strong remember who you are <3senegalady@... wrote: Thank you Stefanie. My emotions have been going haywire so I will certainly view the videos. In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs, and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower In a message dated 8/15/2008 11:05:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, diddiejar writes: Good morning family. I've been trying to comprehend consciously for the longest time now the process of emotions during ascension. There's been some question about whether or not we should accept lower energy emotions to rise up within us. Personally, I felt like I was betraying a part of myself one way or the other if I became frustrated with myself in the moments I had severe low level emotions. But on the other hand, I felt I was betraying the most inner part of my core by denying myself those emotions. Over the years I've come to understand how beautiful the emotions are in their entirety and how to move with them. I now understand how this practice of "dancing" will allow a greater understanding, and on to what we call Ascension. We chose to live this life as a

human being, and the human being is an emotional creature. Suppressing any one part of our natural process is to have a lesser experience. A numb and non-whole experience. Unbalanced. And we know this universe is ALL about balance!I know I'm not the only who has struggled with trying to consciously understand this, so I wanted to share some videos I recently found with you all. Love in its entirety to you all,StefanieOur Emotions in Ascension http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qD9uPBhSvU & feature=emailHuman Emotions Prt 1 ~~What the Bleephttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt0B-dJANdU & feature=relatedEckhart Tolle~~ Emotionshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVLC53Ha658 & feature=related Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos. Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of

love