RemedySpot.com

Welcome our new members!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI Zany,

Welcome! So glad to have you here :>)

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 8/19/2008 7:53:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, liane@... writes:

Hello Soul family! I want to welcome all our members, We are happy to have you have here with us.I personally would like to welcome Zany Mystic a well known Personality on the Spiritual/ Lightworkers circles, Zany is a writer, a Owner of Awakening Cosmic Consciousness group , also a host of a weekly spiritual radio show, "A Fireside Chat With Zany Mystic", Please visit:http://www.bbsradio.com/ Please join me welcoming our new members! Much love and respect to all Liane It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.

Hello Soul family! I want to welcome all our members, We are happy to have you have here with us.I personally would like to welcome Zany Mystic a well known Personality on the Spiritual/ Lightworkers circles, Zany is a writer, a Owner of Awakening Cosmic Consciousness group , also a host of a weekly spiritual radio show, "A Fireside Chat With Zany Mystic", Please visit:http://www.bbsradio.com/ Please join me welcoming our new members! Much love and respect to all Liane

Hi Sweetheart I love your name <3senegalady@... wrote: HI Zany, Welcome! So glad to have you here :>) In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in

- the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs, and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower In a message dated 8/19/2008 7:53:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, liane (DOT) net writes: Hello Soul family! I want to welcome all our members, We are

happy to have you have here with us.I personally would like to welcome Zany Mystic a well known Personality on the Spiritual/ Lightworkers circles, Zany is a writer, a Owner of Awakening Cosmic Consciousness group , also a host of a weekly spiritual radio show, "A Fireside Chat With Zany Mystic", Please visit:http://www.bbsradio.com/ Please join me welcoming our new members! Much love and respect to all Liane It's only a deal if it's where

you want to go. Find your travel deal here. Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of

love

Greetings Zany, Welcome! So glad you could join us!

in Gratitude and Love

Mark

From: <liane@...>Subject: [] Welcome our new members! Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2008, 5:53 PM

Hello Soul family! I want to welcome all our members, We are happy to have you have here with us.I personally would like to welcome Zany Mystic a well known Personality on the Spiritual/ Lightworkers circles, Zany is a writer, a Owner of Awakening Cosmic Consciousness group , also a host of a weekly spiritual radio show, "A Fireside Chat With Zany Mystic", Please visit:http:/ /www.bbsradio. com/ Please join me welcoming our new members! Much love and respect to all Liane