RemedySpot.com

10 Things About Your Beliefs You Won't Believe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Angel,I apologize for not sending you an immediate response to your request for advice and opinions. I see you talking about the situation of the pharmaceutical industry (not only on this Country, mind you) and I see why it is important for us to keep exchanging our personal experiences ,and then I remember why we wanted so bad to create Humanity Healing foundation.I will explain to you what I want to say: Five years ago, I entered Prison Ministries, I start working with the Inmate population in general but soon I changed to work only with "lifers" and Death row.It amazed me to know that most of them do not have health assistance and many develop all sort of Illness, like cancer and Hepatitis (many types) and go through the pain without any relief and finally death. I found two years ago a Foundation over Canada that are willing to send medication to Foundations , Associations and Non -profits and US that deal with the direct public assistance. When doing mainly my work with San Quentin, and working only with my "Lay Ministry " I could not send those medications to them for free, unless I was a foundation.I sincerely neglected my work with my Inmates(which will be re-dimensioned and develop again soo, I hope !) But all I want to say is, maybe now, as a Foundation we may be able to see if we can bring some of those medications inside US to serve the high risk population here, and maybe bring some relief , hope for the children you have been working with. I have to check them again and see what are the rules , regulations for that. About your trials , my dear, I am here right with you, holding your hand, you are not going through this alone. That is why we are here for. Humanity Healing is a forum of the wounded healer, we know what you are going through because many of us here had faced for the past two years big "adjustments" in our lives. I say those things to you from a place of empathy, not sympathy.I know what you feel , because I had experienced this on my flesh, maybe with different sequence of events, but the same learning lessons , if you will. I am personally sending you love, I know always phrases things in such a way , that it is difficult to keep up with his advice. He is a poet at heart, on top of everything... But I truly tell you, if you ever need to talk, to cry, You have my shoulders, and be sure that I will cry with you dear, I would never let you cry aloneMuch blessings and have faith We are here, we are not going anywhere! Liane