RemedySpot.com

Re: Stasis, The Annunaki and Time, through MagentaPixie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thankyou Zany I liked this so so much I was having an internal conversation about metamorphosis and this came I was wondering are the Annunaki's liquid ? I think I read something memory has escaped me some where I also remembered writing my paper thing in June because I had already been brought attention to watching time around me thankyou again <3 love meZany Mystic <zanymystic@...> wrote: I would like to ask about Stasis. It is correct that billions of Earth's population shall be put to sleep for three to four months and that everything will be different when we wake up? Is it true that billions of people will be removed from Earth and some will die?Will everything be different when we wake up?Is it true that billions of people shall be removed from the Earth ?Is it true some will die? Also will robotoids or clones die?Will Annunaki reveal themselves first? If they are 4th dimensional beings and not allowed in 5th dimension wouldn't they slam the door on the way out?Why does "Time" exist?These and other questions are asked by subscribers and presented to the White Winged

Collective Consciousness of Nine, through Magenta Pixie, for their responses.

Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

oh goodness I just googled they are the ones that like sex soft smiles oh goodnessZany Mystic <zanymystic@...> wrote: I would like to ask about Stasis. It is correct that billions of Earth's population shall be

put to sleep for three to four months and that everything will be different when we wake up? Is it true that billions of people will be removed from Earth and some will die?Will everything be different when we wake up?Is it true that billions of people shall be removed from the Earth ?Is it true some will die? Also will robotoids or clones die?Will Annunaki reveal themselves first? If they are 4th dimensional beings and not allowed in 5th dimension wouldn't they slam the door on the way out?Why does "Time" exist?These and other questions are asked by subscribers and presented to the White Winged Collective Consciousness of Nine, through Magenta Pixie, for their responses.

Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

uuumm Liane I am currently reading the book of genesis and I think maybe perhaps both of my feet could fit in my mouth at this point i am lost my family dad's side is Ketcham Kittim bible clan I did a family tree and was able to reach Noah and his sons the Ketcham were a big family during the plummer expedition and again I only live by the earth so again have never read religion I am confused so it would be our father out there and the greek mythology that lead to this am I headed right ? Big Big Smiles sorry for the mail I think forever smiles<3 GENTLE WHISPERS <jsm2224@...> wrote: oh goodness I just googled they are the ones that like sex soft smiles oh goodnessZany Mystic <zanymystic > wrote: I would like to ask about Stasis. It is correct that billions of Earth's population shall be put to sleep for three to four months and that everything will be different when we wake up? Is it true that billions of people will be removed from

Earth and some will die?Will everything be different when we wake up?Is it true that billions of people shall be removed from the Earth ?Is it true some will die? Also will robotoids or clones die?Will Annunaki reveal themselves first? If they are 4th dimensional beings and not allowed in 5th dimension wouldn't they slam the door on the way out?Why does "Time" exist?These and other questions are asked by subscribers and presented to the White Winged Collective Consciousness of Nine, through Magenta Pixie, for their responses.

Tell me

and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love