RemedySpot.com

I AmYou

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I Am You

The soft curiositywho I am...

I am you.In your stormy daysand never ending dark nights.With noises under the bed.The walls hiding ghosts.

I am your hopes and dreams.Popped like party balloonsone, by one, by one,and never fully understanding why.The perplexed look included.

I am you,with all of the rightswhich went wrong,and all of the wrongswhich may have been rightafterall.Though nothing can be fixedor changed.

I am your hours of joyand your eternitys of dispare.The tears which tricklefrom life wounded eyes,making the flowers they touchturn black and wither.

I am youwith my hands held out.Reaching for pure mutual love.Watching the resultsall crash and burnbeyond recognition.

I am your heart.Gentle and open to the world.Giving, like a nurturing parent,only to be used and abusedby those who only take.

But mainly;I am you,with your carved into stone refusalto ever give up.Always certainthat a happy ending,a new beginninglies somewherearound the corner.Not yet found.

Randy

Guest guest

I LOVE THIS, SO, INSPIRING & SO, TRUE!! HAPPINESS DOES COME. ALONG

WITH NEW BEGINNINGS WE LEARNED LOVE TO YOU, LOVE ALL OF YOU!!

>

>

> I Am You

>  

>  

>  

>  

> The soft curiosity

> who I am...

> I am you.

> In your stormy days

> and never ending dark nights.

> With noises under the bed.

> The walls hiding ghosts.

>  

> I am your hopes and dreams.

> Popped like party balloons

> one, by one, by one,

> and never fully understanding why.

> The perplexed look included.

>  

> I am you,

> with all of the rights

> which went wrong,

> and all of the wrongs

> which may have been right

> afterall.

> Though nothing can be fixed

> or changed.

>  

> I am your hours of joy

> and your eternitys of dispare.

> The tears which trickle

> from life wounded eyes,

> making the flowers they touch

> turn black and wither.

>  

> I am you

> with my hands held out.

> Reaching for pure mutual love.

> Watching the results

> all crash and burn

> beyond recognition.

>  

> I am your heart.

> Gentle and open to the world.

> Giving, like a nurturing parent,

> only to be used and abused

> by those who only take.

>  

> But mainly;

> I am you,

> with your carved into stone refusal

> to ever give up.

> Always certain

> that a happy ending,

> a new beginning

> lies somewhere

> around the corner.

> Not yet found.

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>                                                                     

Randy

>

Guest guest

Thank you for this today Randy. I am the person who asked you all for prayer and I need these words. I am much better thanks to all of you. It stays with me when someone replied to my note as your Prodigal sister (or daughter) that I am a part of all of you. If that's so, I kind of like me alright. And this poem says it all. I refuse to give up too.Love,Laney. p.s. please keep me in prayer,( even a small mention). From: Randy <jqpublic_59@...>Subject: [] I AmYou , united_by_hearts , " Gaganis" <cgaganis@...>Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 11:20

AM

I Am You

The soft curiositywho I am...

I am you.In your stormy daysand never ending dark nights.With noises under the bed.The walls hiding ghosts.

I am your hopes and dreams.Popped like party balloonsone, by one, by one,and never fully understanding why.The perplexed look included.

I am you,with all of the rightswhich went wrong,and all of the wrongswhich may have been rightafterall.Though nothing can be fixedor changed.

I am your hours of joyand your eternitys of dispare.The tears which tricklefrom life wounded eyes,making the flowers they touchturn black and wither.

I am youwith my hands held out.Reaching for pure mutual love.Watching the resultsall crash and burnbeyond recognition.

I am your heart.Gentle and open to the world.Giving, like a nurturing parent,only to be used and abusedby those who only take.

But mainly;I am you,with your carved into stone refusalto ever give up.Always certainthat a happy ending,a new beginninglies somewherearound the corner.Not yet found.

Randy