RemedySpot.com

Words of Spiritualism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Current mood: imaginative Category: Writing and Poetry angels for you filled with enthusiasm your no stranger to the angels of heaven settling in your hearts deeper willing to show you how to live life healthier and happier a place where you can have your whole life my mind set on a warm ocean with white sandy beaches ans sea shells

forever we stopped searching for each other I finally had a chance to get to know you better the sun now illuminiating the love in our hearts my heart and hands guiding you for the rest of the journey the only thing we can take with us is love casting off to parts unknown our hearts laughing with one another with happy tears and magic touching you gently carefully with passion and an open mind and soft spoken words this moment became especially precious to all of you softly we became grateful for what we have in this life whispering to the moon the sounds that whisper in the night life with no more ordinary moments we tried to become balanced no longer looking at life the way we used to from here on out we only traveled in love over the warm ocean with a happy life we survived spoiling ourselves with finer luxuries a bright smile of lustrous wonder you became my sunshine you eventually learned to play attentive and

affectionate with every new day my promises breaking free we saved each other with warm hugs and deep kisses our hearts screaming love from the top of the cliffs it became the most fine day to see our love became personally peaceful and understanding finding you compatable and sensual my heart so close i felt like I cold just touch your heart using kind words and free time I came down to earth because your life is to short I want you to enjoy every bit of it through the rainy cool days we shared the sea love filling in the deep blue seaslove me 8/30/08Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love