RemedySpot.com

Re: Dear Liane

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Someone can probably explain this more elequently than I, but for me it has more to do with the feeling that time is speeding up. Time is a human invention and in reality everything is really happening at the same time but as we get closer and closer to ascension, "time" is getting a bit confusing to us all because our concept of it is changing. I don't feel as if we are repeating the same things over and over again. It's more like we are only doing it once but we keep remembering it over and over again.

Does that make any sense?

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 8/24/2008 12:50:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jsm2224@... writes:

i don't really know Liane I just know we have completely repeated ourselves for now 90 days in this current cycle among other things I have supposedly dejavu'd because I have already done this I was hoping for some input as to why and again the letters are in all of our mailboxes this is available for all of us I am just here pointing it out because it's maybe something about the toddering affect does anyone else have any input on repitition ? I feel it see it live and actually have become a bit tired of it but I personally am not showing which way t go I was hoping for maybe Marks and or s input or anyone for that matter again I have never read any religious books or anything that may open another door ? I have noticed to long I bring it to the beautiful buffet of minds here love me<3Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

X-Apparently-jsm2224@... via 68.180.197.55; Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:30:55 -0700X-Originating-IP: [66.163.169.156]Authentication-Results: mta135.mail.re1. from=; domainkeys=pass (ok)Received: from 66.163.169.156 (HELO n42d.bullet.mail.sp1.) (66.163.169.156) by mta135.mail.re1. with SMTP; Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:30:54 -0700Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam./domainkeysDomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=; b=FW19nFjOkeRunpnfFHGEe+fatdC6/AH9I4RnvOHZETUTizzdd3P5NP8nscO++eoUcRfokHQzxvgL/qpoD0I/nIp3UkvUPOTvWIS8GJQ8N1jRIVNcuanWIFemJ/UabVS7;Received: from [69.147.84.144] by n42.bullet.mail.sp1. with NNFMP; 24 Aug 2008 16:29:57 -0000Received: from [66.218.69.5] by t6.bullet.mail.sp1. with NNFMP; 24 Aug 2008 16:29:57 -0000Received: from [66.218.67.114] by t5.bullet.scd. with NNFMP; 24 Aug 2008 16:29:57 -0000X--Newman-Id: 18791704-m9703X-Sender: liane@...X-Apparently- X-Received: (qmail 84872 invoked from network); 24 Aug 2008 16:29:54 -0000X-Received: from unknown (66.218.67.95) by m46.grp.scd. with QMQP; 24 Aug 2008 16:29:54 -0000X-Received: from unknown (HELO ik-out-1112.google.com) (66.249.90.181) by mta16.grp.scd. with SMTP; 24 Aug 2008 16:29:54 -0000X-Received: by ik-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id c21so1198695ika.1 for < >; Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:29:53 -0700 (PDT)X-Received: by 10.210.80.2 with SMTP id d2mr5083553ebb.197.1219595393277; Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:29:53 -0700 (PDT)X-Received: by 10.210.51.1 with HTTP; Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:29:53 -0700 (PDT) In-Reply-<918656.89730.qm@...>References: <918656.89730.qm@...>X-Originating-IP: 66.249.90.181From: "Liane Legey" <liane@...>X--Profile: Sender: MIME-Version: 1.0Mailing-List: list ; contact -owner Delivered-mailing list List-Id: <.>Precedence: bulkList-Unsubscribe: <mailto:-unsubscribe >Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:29:53 -0400Subject: Re: [] Dear LianeReply- Content-Type: multipart/alternative;boundary="----=_Part_78475_15332022.1219595393268"Content-Length: 5623

Dear ,

Please tell me what you have in your mind, my dear!I am here to listen and to learn Much loveLiane

-- "Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark."Rabindranath TagoreDownload Our Toolbar:http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.

Thankyou Cheryl but that would not explain than my same letters since I joined unless I am the only one repeating my self I take into account of time and also it's meaning or non meaning and the same thing I typed the other day is again in my mailbox on those weeks of dates I posted I did not randomly write this and again I am thinking out loud because I live for my north does this make sense that is my path the signs so to me this is a big sign and I know I wrote an abstract peace about repeating and time having no meaning and that was maybe over 100 posts ago so I have more to go on but yes we actually keep loosing about a week now that we are traveling faster ok you guys before you certify my darn photographic mind please go back and read your mails for those dates than I am spinning in the middle of you or your spinning around the

outside of me Big Smiles my head oh mysenegalady@... wrote: , Someone can probably explain this more elequently than I, but for me it has more to do with the feeling that time is speeding

up. Time is a human invention and in reality everything is really happening at the same time but as we get closer and closer to ascension, "time" is getting a bit confusing to us all because our concept of it is changing. I don't feel as if we are repeating the same things over and over again. It's more like we are only doing it once but we keep remembering it over and over again. Does that make any sense? In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs, and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower In a

message dated 8/24/2008 12:50:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jsm2224 writes: i don't really know Liane I just know we have completely repeated ourselves for now 90 days in this current cycle among other things I have supposedly dejavu'd because I have already done this I was hoping for some input as to why and again the letters are in all of our mailboxes this is available for all of us I am just here pointing it out because it's maybe something about the toddering affect does anyone else have any input on repitition ? I feel it

see it live and actually have become a bit tired of it but I personally am not showing which way t go I was hoping for maybe Marks and or s input or anyone for that matter again I have never read any religious books or anything that may open another door ? I have noticed to long I bring it to the beautiful buffet of minds here love me<3Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love X-Apparently-To:

jsm2224 via 68.180.197.55; Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:30:55 -0700X-Originating-IP: [66.163.169.156]Authentication-Results: mta135.mail.re1. from=; domainkeys=pass (ok)Received: from 66.163.169.156 (HELO n42d.bullet.mail.sp1.) (66.163.169.156) by mta135.mail.re1. with SMTP; Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:30:54 -0700Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam./domainkeysDomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=; b=FW19nFjOkeRunpnfFHGEe+fatdC6/AH9I4RnvOHZETUTizzdd3P5NP8nscO++eoUcRfokHQzxvgL/qpoD0I/nIp3UkvUPOTvWIS8GJQ8N1jRIVNcuanWIFemJ/UabVS7;Received: from [69.147.84.144] by n42.bullet.mail.sp1. with NNFMP; 24 Aug 2008 16:29:57 -0000Received: from [66.218.69.5] by

t6.bullet.mail.sp1. with NNFMP; 24 Aug 2008 16:29:57 -0000Received: from [66.218.67.114] by t5.bullet.scd. with NNFMP; 24 Aug 2008 16:29:57 -0000X--Newman-Id: 18791704-m9703X-Sender: liane (DOT) netX-Apparently- X-Received: (qmail 84872 invoked from network); 24 Aug 2008 16:29:54 -0000X-Received: from unknown (66.218.67.95) by m46.grp.scd. with QMQP; 24 Aug 2008 16:29:54 -0000X-Received: from unknown (HELO ik-out-1112.google.com) (66.249.90.181) by mta16.grp.scd. with SMTP; 24 Aug 2008 16:29:54 -0000X-Received: by ik-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id c21so1198695ika.1 for < >; Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:29:53 -0700 (PDT)X-Received: by 10.210.80.2 with SMTP id d2mr5083553ebb.197.1219595393277; Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:29:53 -0700 (PDT)X-Received: by 10.210.51.1 with HTTP; Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:29:53 -0700 (PDT) In-Reply-<918656.89730.qmweb44804 (DOT) mail.sp1.>References: <918656.89730.qmweb44804 (DOT) mail.sp1.>X-Originating-IP: 66.249.90.181From: "Liane Legey" <liane (DOT) net>X--Profile: Sender: MIME-Version: 1.0Mailing-List: list ; contact -owner Delivered-mailing list List-Id: <.>Precedence: bulkList-Unsubscribe: <mailto:-unsubscribe >Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:29:53 -0400Subject: Re: [] Dear LianeReply- Content-Type: multipart/alternative;boundary="----=_Part_78475_15332022.1219595393268"Content-Length: 5623 Dear , Please tell me what you have in your mind, my dear!I am here to listen and to learn Much loveLiane -- "Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark."Rabindranath TagoreDownload Our Toolbar:http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here. Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of

love

Hello again , I agree with you, maybe , Mark or other member of our group can give us some clarification about what you are feeling. I myself tend to also agree with Cheryl, we are not necessarily repeating the same things, but maybe incorporating elements as we speed this process along with the vibrations of Planet Earth. By rule of thumb, a lesson is repeated till we learn it, that is how it works on Earth School. Even when we think we learned enough or had enough, The Universe does not always have our personal agenda in mind: We are responsible for our realities. When we reach an state where we think we are ready, the Universe present to us again the same lesson or even same , or very similar situations, just to see how we would respond to it, the second or third time around. We need to know when we are ready to have that quantum Leap in our Lives. How many of us have faced Abuse and we say to ourselves: "I will not let this happen again", and we think we have healed and we have learned.. and bumm..here we are again starting something that just smells to much like an old situation? I personally believe that in certain cases, we have to clean up, (Not only learn the lesson enclosed on every experience that is presented to us) but we also need to work on our memory cells, or Sankaras... We tend to repeat actions and reactions when we do not clean up our thought Matrix, or even our spiritual matrix. I hope I helped, Much love and respect to all,Liane>> ,> > Someone can probably explain this more elequently than I, but for me it has > more to do with the feeling that time is speeding up. Time is a human > invention and in reality everything is really happening at the same time but as we > get closer and closer to ascension, "time" is getting a bit confusing to us > all because our concept of it is changing. I don't feel as if we are > repeating the same things over and over again. It's more like we are only doing it > once but we keep remembering it over and over again.> > Does that make any sense?> > > > > > In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl> (translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)> _In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Library_ > (http://spiritlibrary.com/center-of-the-sun/in-lakech-ala-kin-the-living-code-of-the> -heart) > > visit me at: _www.myspace.com/senegalady_ (http://www.myspace.com/senegalady) > > > May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,> > and generous in our giving.> > Joanne Sunshower> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Liane…please call me……..

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of

Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 2:49 PM

Subject: [] Re: Dear Liane

Hello again ,

I agree with you, maybe , Mark or other member of our group can give

us some clarification about what you are feeling.

I myself tend to also agree with Cheryl, we are not necessarily

repeating the same things,

but maybe incorporating elements as we speed this process along with the

vibrations of Planet Earth. By rule of thumb, a lesson is repeated till we

learn it, that is how it works on Earth School.

Even when we think we learned enough or had enough, The Universe does not

always have our personal agenda in mind: We are responsible for our

realities. When we reach an state where we think we are ready, the Universe

present to us again the same lesson or even same , or very similar situations,

just to see how we would respond to it, the second or third time around. We

need to know when we are ready to have that quantum Leap in our Lives.

How many of us have faced Abuse and we say to ourselves: " I

will not let this happen again " , and we think we have healed

and we have learned.. and bumm..here we are again starting something that just

smells to much like an old situation?

I personally believe that in certain cases, we have to clean up, (Not

only learn the lesson enclosed on every experience that is presented to us) but

we also need to work on our memory cells, or Sankaras...

We tend to repeat actions and reactions when we do not clean up our

thought Matrix, or even our spiritual matrix.

I hope I helped,

Much love and respect to all,

Liane

--- In , senegalady@...

wrote:

>

> ,

>

> Someone can probably explain this more elequently than I, but for me it

has

> more to do with the feeling that time is speeding up. Time is a human

> invention and in reality everything is really happening at the same time

but as we

> get closer and closer to ascension, " time " is getting a bit

confusing to us

> all because our concept of it is changing. I don't feel as if we are

> repeating the same things over and over again. It's more like we are only

doing it

> once but we keep remembering it over and over again.

>

> Does that make any sense?

>

>

>

>

>

> In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl

> (translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)

> _In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Library_

> (http://spiritlibrary.com/center-of-the-sun/in-lakech-ala-kin-the-living-code-of-the

> -heart)

>

> visit me at: _www.myspace.com/senegalady_ (http://www.myspace.com/senegalady)

>

>

> May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

>

> and generous in our giving.

>

> Joanne Sunshower

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

Thankyou Mark the "marking of time is something I do and you know my brain a bit soft smiles but yes perhaps this is to let me know to be aware and perhaps soon I will be shown a sign or something but time I do mark somehow I feel comfortable with this answer (of course) and if we do this again can I bring it up and I will save my ditsy we have angels mail I sent and I wrote that page 6/24 toddering in my lalaland thats one thing with my head it thinks scientific so no matter how much I rest and am quiet calculations are always going on and anyone that is going to pick out the words and try and correllate them to my life as I'm channeling does not work )<0> oh yeah and I have never asked for help so this is an argument I have with father and well I am very extremely stubborn and I am suppose to ask for

help from him I think (ooops secrets ) sorry guys BIG BIG SOFT SOFT SMILESmark seebach <mach54nm@...> wrote: Hello Dearheart, The seeming circle, would indicate to me, a lesson not yet understood. It also may be, a way of "marking time", or waiting for the cue. Perhaps, has more insight on this, and I'm sure he will respond, as you have called for his input. As I am not sure, of what you are speaking, whether it is your daily routine, or your spiritual

perceptions and dreams, it is difficult to pin down. I would recommend moving forward with getting your Colorado property habitable. There is most definitely a reason for doing so, but what that reason is, I can not say with certainty, other than, that is where you are destined to be. I do wish that I could be of more assistance. As I am not experiencing the "circle" effect, it is not my area of knowing. Well, You are Loved and Do Love. This is most important, and the essence of your being. I am sure that your path will be shown to you, if it hasn't been already. with Gratitude and Love Mark Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of

mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

I did a once over of what you mentioned, since you and Lianne used my

name in vain and dragged me into this [lol].

Your right that there is a repeat of your post in a frequency of time.

Yet I'm noting a bigger over all stream of events in cycles.

Some that have ask for a certain thing have made the request in

cycles. Regular posters will tend to post in cycles...not always the

same things, but in the same context, lengths and depths.

There is a loop you speak of and i think it's more like New Years

Resolutions. When this time rolls around, we think of the things we'd

like to change and make plans. Not only that, we feel good about them

and ready to start.

In a week or month, we slip back into the same old routines. That's

but an example. There are times when we seem " to get it " and it

propels us forward with lots of energy. It's like with this energy and

understanding we can finally excel and learn much more. And while this

is true, it's like learning to fly a small plane and go try jumping

into a jet...we soon find ourselves overwhelmed.

Also, when someone ask a question, or makes a request, we are really

helping ourselves when we answer with our understanding. It is our

understanding of it that we are confirming. We can think all day long

about what we believe but it's not confirmed, refined, put into motion

until we really spell it out.

We are reflecting off of each other. If someone ask something and I

choose to respond, it is really me asking the question of myself. They

only served to reflect that back. And while they may have a real issue

to address, I merely reflect back to them, as best I can, what they

already know.

I think that is why we like for everyone to post and get involved. Not

only do we come to know all of them better, we come to know ourselves

better. And as we know ourselves better, they in turn learn more about

themselves...a cycle.

I was once told here I tend to use the same words over and over again

to explain the same thing. That I used several lines of different

explanations to say the very same thing. I didn't realize I was doing

it, and sometimes it confused people, until a second read.

I realized later that I was speaking several languages at once. Well,

not that, but speaking in several concepts. Instead of one mirror

reflecting back, I was using three.

When I was in high school, I hated math, I just didn't get the stuff

beyond the basics. I wasn't till college that one teacher, in one day,

explained how algebra was just several formulas which were used when

certain things came up. Here's what happens, here's the solution...simple.

One would understand the example I used in a reply, while another

would understand the explanation in a whole other way. I was indeed

saying the same thing, but in several different ways...which can be

confusing on a first read at times.

We ask, receive, are up and down, full of energies, and depleted, in

cycles. So yes, we would tend to see a pattern in all of these things

over a period of time.

There was a thing on the internet somewhere that allowed you to see

cycles in your own life from birth. It was able to show that at

certain places on the graph how you moved, met new people, started new

jobs, etc... I don't remember where it was now, I'll try to run across

it in my files but it's very insightful.

While the cycles are used to confirm where we are, understand what we

know, it's more for seeing where we've grown from that point, what

we've added, or refined. Yet, in such a forum as this, we also repeat

so that others can learn. What is heard or read again and again

reinforces our knowing, therefore our doing...our becoming.

So , SPIN, and keep spinning....your energy is high and

incredible...it propels you into new dimensions of possibilities.

--- In , GENTLE WHISPERS <jsm2224@...>

wrote:

>

> I had to write this it's been in my mind for two days now but I

think it was last new moon we did the same stuff I actually typed

thanking our spirits and my grt grandma all and gets

talkative also and I start to channel I had to share you read

everything maybe some of this rang with you perhaps ?

> i don't think I'm dreaming this either love me

> I watch the patterns and they are patterns circles like for

perfection ? I have no clue here thinking out loud soft smiles<3

oh my

>

>

>

>

>

> Tell me and I'll forget

> Show me and I may remember

> Involve me and I'll understand

>

>

> sending healing and soulful messages

> from the angels of mystic

> I'm following the rainbow of love

>

Well.........ain't you just the cats pajamas.......I guess I'm the slippers.

But at least ya had the earplugs out and heard the call. Dang cat, needs his claws trimmed..........I'm gettin all fluffy bunny and such.........

Oh, yeah, Jen.......Love ya, Babe........soft smiles backatcha.......

See, I told ya he would have more knowing on this, or at least think so.

(private reference)

with Gratitude and Love

Mark

From: <knightsintention@...>Subject: [] Re: Dear Liane Date: Sunday, August 24, 2008, 1:58 PM

I did a once over of what you mentioned, since you and Lianne used myname in vain and dragged me into this [lol].Your right that there is a repeat of your post in a frequency of time.Yet I'm noting a bigger over all stream of events in cycles.Some that have ask for a certain thing have made the request incycles. Regular posters will tend to post in cycles...not always thesame things, but in the same context, lengths and depths.There is a loop you speak of and i think it's more like New YearsResolutions. When this time rolls around, we think of the things we'dlike to change and make plans. Not only that, we feel good about themand ready to start.In a week or month, we slip back into the same old routines. That'sbut an example. There are times when we seem "to get it" and itpropels us forward with lots of energy. It's like with this energy andunderstanding we can finally excel and

learn much more. And while thisis true, it's like learning to fly a small plane and go try jumpinginto a jet...we soon find ourselves overwhelmed.Also, when someone ask a question, or makes a request, we are reallyhelping ourselves when we answer with our understanding. It is ourunderstanding of it that we are confirming. We can think all day longabout what we believe but it's not confirmed, refined, put into motionuntil we really spell it out.We are reflecting off of each other. If someone ask something and Ichoose to respond, it is really me asking the question of myself. Theyonly served to reflect that back. And while they may have a real issueto address, I merely reflect back to them, as best I can, what theyalready know.I think that is why we like for everyone to post and get involved. Notonly do we come to know all of them better, we come to know ourselvesbetter. And as we

know ourselves better, they in turn learn more aboutthemselves.. .a cycle.I was once told here I tend to use the same words over and over againto explain the same thing. That I used several lines of differentexplanations to say the very same thing. I didn't realize I was doingit, and sometimes it confused people, until a second read.I realized later that I was speaking several languages at once. Well,not that, but speaking in several concepts. Instead of one mirrorreflecting back, I was using three.When I was in high school, I hated math, I just didn't get the stuffbeyond the basics. I wasn't till college that one teacher, in one day,explained how algebra was just several formulas which were used whencertain things came up. Here's what happens, here's the solution...simple.One would understand the example I used in a reply, while anotherwould understand the explanation in a whole

other way. I was indeedsaying the same thing, but in several different ways...which can beconfusing on a first read at times.We ask, receive, are up and down, full of energies, and depleted, incycles. So yes, we would tend to see a pattern in all of these thingsover a period of time.There was a thing on the internet somewhere that allowed you to seecycles in your own life from birth. It was able to show that atcertain places on the graph how you moved, met new people, started newjobs, etc... I don't remember where it was now, I'll try to run acrossit in my files but it's very insightful.While the cycles are used to confirm where we are, understand what weknow, it's more for seeing where we've grown from that point, whatwe've added, or refined. Yet, in such a forum as this, we also repeatso that others can learn. What is heard or read again and againreinforces our knowing, therefore

our doing...our becoming.So , SPIN, and keep spinning.... your energy is high andincredible.. .it propels you into new dimensions of possibilities.--- In , GENTLE WHISPERS <jsm2224@... >wrote:>> I had to write this it's been in my mind for two days now but Ithink it was last new moon we did the same stuff I actually typedthanking our spirits and my grt grandma all and gets talkative also and I start to channel I had to share you readeverything maybe some of this rang with you perhaps ?> i don't think I'm dreaming this either love me > I watch the patterns and they are patterns circles like forperfection ? I have no clue here thinking out loud soft smiles<3oh my> > > > > > Tell me and I'll forget>

Show me and I may remember> Involve me and I'll understand> > > sending healing and soulful messages > from the angels of mystic> I'm following the rainbow of love>

lolololol

While the cat's pj's can be very comfortable when it's cold out, we

all know that it's the slippers that really keep the body warmed and

prevent the loss of heat. It is when the slippers and pj's are

combined that the cat purrs gently in the corner.

But you left out one very important piece, the " hat " .

By the way , cats spin too...and eventually we'll catch our

tails, eventually, sometime, maybe, one day, not long from now,

hopefully, potentially, I'm sure, universe willing, possibility, if

possible, before long.......

> >

> > I had to write this it's been in my mind for two days now but I

> think it was last new moon we did the same stuff I actually typed

> thanking our spirits and my grt grandma all and gets

> talkative also and I start to channel I had to share you read

> everything maybe some of this rang with you perhaps ?

> > i don't think I'm dreaming this either love me

> > I watch the patterns and they are patterns circles like for

> perfection ? I have no clue here thinking out loud soft smiles<3

> oh my

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Tell me and I'll forget

> > Show me and I may remember

> > Involve me and I'll understand

> >

> >

> > sending healing and soulful messages

> > from the angels of mystic

> > I'm following the rainbow of love

> >

>

Ok Guys first and foremost I LOVE EVERYONE and ok my perception as of now I was in the back yard when I had this same insight feeling and it was than in June and at that time I was a bit lupey I shall admit I think I was counting the leaves growth on my house plants BIG Smiles s after our June beam me scotty thing kinda one foot in right now when you guys light the grid up you light me up big time so at that time it was to mark time and the speed of it and the flow of our nature I have no clue why this is what I watched and I watched the big transition in my boys and that was the week the earth shifted axes memeber my furnture was moving ok smiles) any ways so my growth was to master channeling without

loosing weeks ok still days but not weeks mind you so I am aware I am thinking in my conscious as my subconscious follow me smiles so perhaps the next step we should all see as I have been extremely open because there is no reason not to again a me thing so I threw my life out here and we opened up to each other and for what we have shared we as a group can take notice that we are closer we feel each other our hearts so to speak have joined now so we should be getting more blessings big BIG Smiles<3 <knightsintention@...> wrote: lolololol While the cat's pj's can be very comfortable when it's cold out, we all know that it's the slippers that really keep the body warmed and prevent the loss of heat. It is when the slippers and pj's are combined that the cat purrs gently in the corner. But you left out one very important piece, the "hat". By the way , cats spin too...and eventually we'll catch our tails, eventually, sometime, maybe, one day, not long from now, hopefully, potentially, I'm sure, universe willing, possibility, if possible, before long....... > > > > I had to write this it's been in my mind for two days now but I > think it was last new moon we did the same stuff I actually typed > thanking our spirits and my grt grandma all and gets > talkative also and I start to channel I had to share you read > everything maybe some of this rang with you perhaps ? > > i don't think I'm dreaming this either love me > > I

watch the patterns and they are patterns circles like for > perfection ? I have no clue here thinking out loud soft smiles<3 > oh my > > > > > > > > > > > > Tell me and I'll forget > > Show me and I may remember > > Involve me and I'll understand > > > > > > sending healing and soulful messages > > from the angels of mystic > > I'm following the rainbow of love > > > Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

Liane.. et al....Repetition??????? do I hear an echo...echoo...echoooo.....???????LOL!!!I have this "vision"...the repetition being a bit of deja vu....the spiral of life swirling round and round ...up up and up...faster...like a tornado of ascension.....time changing...reaching up and over the proverbial rainbow....it's not so strange at all to me....seems some of us keep "bumping' into each other...in more and different places on the web..lifting each other...(thanks for the hand "up") wink wink....it is so like an echo....all is as it is supposed to be...some just more AWARE than others...watching events unfold that accelerate enlightenment...and leave us with a feeling of "ahaaa"....I knew/remember that!!! peace..love...LIGHT..Serene