RemedySpot.com

Daily Ramblings of

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We are one, and in addition to that, I do what I feel and feel what I do:):) we all get prompts, but do we act upon them?? or do we question them to the point of squelching what we were divinely guided to do, to the point, the window of opportunity closes?? In the same token, do we judge ourselves or those who question too much?? I dont feel we should, but rather, take notice of patterns we all have that do not serve our highest good or that of others:):) I love you, and that is a given, I like you as well, and that is a choice:):) There is always room for expansion, growth and budding opportunites, it is up to us to pay attention to the suddleties, signs, and messages that surround us..... There is also a time, for deep introspection, that gives way to deeper understanding, and new ideas to be born, out of

divine guidance and imagination:):) Never let anyone tell you, who you are, or what your about, but at the same time, pay attention to everything everyone says to you or in your presence, for therein always lies something of benefit:):) Nomatter how tired or any other taxing emotion we may be in the throws of, we can always reach a little deeper to be of assistnace or an example to someone else:):) Changes is a constant of the universe, it is immenent and what our existance is based on.....Never be afraid to say what comes to you, for in doing so, you could have passed up an opportunity to assist another, as well as, experience growth for ourselves........Look beneath the surface for answers to your questions and look at all aspects of what is being presented to you, take into account what you physically see and what can only be seen with the eyes of your heart, only then will you see the WHOLE picture:):) For the fullest

experience.... LOVE

K. Lane

Beautiful words of wisdom.  Thank you !On Aug 26, 2008, at 4:38 PM, K Lane- IAMOneWithThe1 wrote:We are one, and in addition to that, I do what I feel and feel what I do:):) we all get prompts, but do we act upon them?? or do we question them to the point of squelching what we were divinely guided to do, to the point, the window of opportunity closes?? In the same token, do we judge ourselves or those who question too much?? I dont feel we should, but rather, take notice of patterns we all have that do not serve our highest good or that of others:):) I love you, and that is a given, I like you as well, and that is a choice:):) There is always room for expansion, growth and budding opportunites, it is up to us to pay attention to the suddleties, signs, and messages that surround us..... There is also a time, for deep introspection, that gives way to deeper understanding, and new ideas to be born, out of divine guidance and imagination:):) Never let anyone tell you, who you are, or what your about, but at the same time, pay attention to everything everyone says to you or in your presence, for therein always lies something of benefit:):) Nomatter how tired or any other taxing emotion we may be in the throws of, we can always reach a little deeper to be of assistnace or an example to someone else:):) Changes is a constant of the universe, it is immenent and what our existance is based on.....Never be afraid to say what comes to you, for in doing so, you could have passed up an opportunity to assist another, as well as, experience growth for ourselves........Look beneath the surface for answers to your questions and look at all aspects of what is being presented to you, take into account what you physically see and what can only be seen with the eyes of your heart, only then will you see the WHOLE picture:):) For the fullest experience.... LOVE K. Lane You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Beautiful words of wisdom.  Thank you !On Aug 26, 2008, at 4:38 PM, K Lane- IAMOneWithThe1 wrote:We are one, and in addition to that, I do what I feel and feel what I do:):) we all get prompts, but do we act upon them?? or do we question them to the point of squelching what we were divinely guided to do, to the point, the window of opportunity closes?? In the same token, do we judge ourselves or those who question too much?? I dont feel we should, but rather, take notice of patterns we all have that do not serve our highest good or that of others:):) I love you, and that is a given, I like you as well, and that is a choice:):) There is always room for expansion, growth and budding opportunites, it is up to us to pay attention to the suddleties, signs, and messages that surround us..... There is also a time, for deep introspection, that gives way to deeper understanding, and new ideas to be born, out of divine guidance and imagination:):) Never let anyone tell you, who you are, or what your about, but at the same time, pay attention to everything everyone says to you or in your presence, for therein always lies something of benefit:):) Nomatter how tired or any other taxing emotion we may be in the throws of, we can always reach a little deeper to be of assistnace or an example to someone else:):) Changes is a constant of the universe, it is immenent and what our existance is based on.....Never be afraid to say what comes to you, for in doing so, you could have passed up an opportunity to assist another, as well as, experience growth for ourselves........Look beneath the surface for answers to your questions and look at all aspects of what is being presented to you, take into account what you physically see and what can only be seen with the eyes of your heart, only then will you see the WHOLE picture:):) For the fullest experience.... LOVE K. Lane You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.-- Ralph Waldo Emerson