RemedySpot.com

Request for healing, prayers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My guest for yesterday's show didn't answer the phone, so we left a message. I was concerned that something didn't "feel right". Her name is Miriam Bostwick, and she wrote a heartwarming book called "Animal News From Heaven", which channels information from the other side about our beloved "pets", angels, comrades and friends. I just received this email:

,I am Miriam's daughter Angelique Fry. My Mom had a stroke last Sunday and later in the week a heart attack. She is in the ICU ward. Her prognosis for recovery is poor.Regards,Angelique

I guess now is a good time to "fill iin some blanks" about me. For the last 8 or so years, I've been involved with a small group of healers, friends, who go by the name Healing Friends. We do pro bono healing for others. About a week ago, I was on a site (FourWinds.com) and got a nasty VIRUS, which literally wiped out my desktop computer. Since then, I haven't been able to contact the healing group, as I'm working off a laptop which isn't configured to do so.

The synchronicity of this group "arriving" is clearly no accident. We are all soul family at heart, as has been said by others. I'm putting this out to the group to respond to as you feel inclined. I've been keeping a relatively low profile, due to what I refer to as "energy shifts" and planetary mumbo jumbo! LOL. Something has been wreaking havoc in my daily existence; nothing extreme, just "rough" in density.

Thank you in advance for being here, and I leave this at the group level.

Many Blessings,

Lance

Zany Mystic