RemedySpot.com

In The Beginning (a poem) 8/25/08

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In The Beginning

To this day,I would tear the sun from the skyalong wither other cosmic trinketsso you could string togethera children's necklaceto keep in your purseor in a bottom drawer.

Yes I would still do this for you,even though you have buried mein an unmarked gravenow forgotten.Somewhere in the groundin a back lot of nowhere,with not even a pebble sized headstonefor stray dogs to urinate on.Dry parched soil my home.

Such a sadness,to be taken awayso suddenly, so abruptand unprepared.I was just learning to pray.Salvation unobtainable.My Temple crumbled,as did my soul.

You were my religion.My path. My way.The guiding light and scriptures.In the beginning...In the beginning I touched you.I tasted you and heard your heart,hearing the trumpets of Heaven.I then started to memorizeevery sacred verseyour body held.

Your perfectly petite shape.The gentle curvatures manifesting your form.Your eyeswhich vacuumed ineverything they saw,even me, so easily.

The lips which could softly smileor instantly becomedeep passionate hungry kisses.The passing gatesfor all of your soundsand approvals of yes.Yes by all definitions.From wishing a glass of waterto piercing the ceilingand filling the skieswith blissful sighs and moansfrom honey induced rapture.

Your inner thighsholding your inner thoughts.Sensitive nubile breasts.Warm perky reassurancesin case I was still uncertain.

See.Your most fatal goodbyetook me to where I now lay.In this place so deepthat even darknesswould become a beacon.My mind reciting your scripturesover and over and over.They are well memorized now,though I don't have,nor will even again havethe golden Temple of youin which to kneel and pray.I am damned most certainly.

-Randy