RemedySpot.com

MY HEART WEEPS! ROBIN HAS PASSED :~(

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Robin Warren Daggett1956-2008Robin , A memorial for you…I Love You And I Will Miss you !A memorial that can help you deal with the death of a loved one like a mother, father, brother sister, or BEST FRIEND, because the grief we feel is beyond control, however we know that life will go on...Grief is a personal process influenced by life experience… Some of us are further ahead than others and some are trying really hard…I thought I was further ahead, But I still weep on this earth for you Robin!I got word that my dearest friend and sister I never had passed away yesterday… Please offer a prayer for the soul of Robin Warren Daggett… I feel blessed to have known her and to have been able to share so many pleasant moments and memories of her while here on earth…She was a woman of impeccable character, a true loving and dear friend and my soul sister for forty years… A wonderful devoted wife and mother…A mother to all really, with so much love for all in all~ways…Many of you have been praying for Robin for many months now…You have continued to keep your candles lit and comfort me while giving Robin the strength to make her transition one of ease…I come to you all with so much thankfulness and gratitude for you loyalty, prayers, comfort, love, and so much more…Robin fought all the way, and with your prayers and love, Robin lived almost 4 months longer than was expected.. She felt you all…Before she passed she told me to give you all her love and also wanted me to thank you all for the outpouring of LOVE you had given her…Also, Robin thanked you all for the remedies to keep her from suffering through chemo and radiation. It worked and she was grateful for this…She suffered little. She went in peace. No pain…This last trip into the hospital she told me and her mother privately that she was not going to make it this time…So she was able to give instructions to me to thank you all…We prayed, together and I helped her with her transition each time I went to Arizona to visit.. She was ready…This brings comfort to me as I know it does for you.. I love you all for your love… Now she is standing before our Creator, Our Source, Our Lord… What joy for her and for all those who have gone before him… My heart is gladdened to think of her beautiful homecoming yet still being human I weep for the lack of her physical presence in my life and for all the other ones she has left behind... However, I have lived through quite a few passing's of family and dear friends, and it always amazes me how the spiritual body of Christ works… How people pray for one another just at those right moments… This may seem a strange statement but, at times I can't wait to die to experience this aspect in its entirety in heaven being in full communion with the Mystical Body of Christ… I do not fear death. So I say to you also, through our tears rejoice for our New Life that God has chosen for us… ""It is not Death that will come to fetch me, it is the good God. Death is no phantom, no horrible specter, as represented in pictures… In the catechism it stated that death is the separation of soul and body, that is all! Well, I am not afraid of a separation which will unite me to the good God forever." - St. Therese of Lisieux, Counsels and Reminisces…May God and the universal spirit be with her and her always and forever!I LOVE YOU ROBIN!... NO GOODBYE!... JUST… I LOVE YOU!... Love~All~Ways~Karma