RemedySpot.com

Re: Need a job....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I know you're gonna get it. Just make sure you communicate that you really want it and will make them proud. Espinoza <teresamh7@...> wrote: I quit my job as a librarian 2 years ago for ethical and spiritual reasons. I am going through a very hard time trying to find a job now and I am seperated from my husband and trying to raise 2 daughters. Over the course of the last week it has started to come down to the wire....it is a necessity that I find a job. Oddly enough it took the library a year to replace me and

that replacement went to jail for 2 counts of attempted murder this weekend. I have emailed my old boss and let him know that I may be interested in coming back. I could use some prayers! I need this. I believe I am more spiritually qualified to handle the job I held for 11 years prior. Please pray for me. I appreciate all the assistance I can get. Thank you,

Hello dear , I know in my heart that everything will be Ok, and things will happen the best way it can, You are surrounded by light rightnow, and we are vibrating towards your personal success. Sending you a huge hugLiane>> I quit my job as a librarian 2 years ago for ethical and spiritual > reasons. I am going through a very hard time trying to find a job now > and I am seperated from my husband and trying to raise 2 daughters. > Over the course of the last week it has started to come down to the > wire....it is a necessity that I find a job. Oddly enough it took the > library a year to replace me and that replacement went to jail for 2 > counts of attempted murder this weekend. I have emailed my old boss and > let him know that I may be interested in coming back. I could use some > prayers! I need this. I believe I am more spiritually qualified to > handle the job I held for 11 years prior. Please pray for me. I > appreciate all the assistance I can get. > > Thank you, > >

Dear I pray for you and your daughters in this trying time of inner growth and circumstance may creator of all provide you and your children with all basic necessities without struggle and keep your heart and mind clear to show each path to walk always I thankyou for this much love Espinoza <teresamh7@...> wrote: I quit my job as a librarian 2 years ago for ethical and spiritual reasons. I am going through a very hard time trying to find a job now and I am seperated

from my husband and trying to raise 2 daughters. Over the course of the last week it has started to come down to the wire....it is a necessity that I find a job. Oddly enough it took the library a year to replace me and that replacement went to jail for 2 counts of attempted murder this weekend. I have emailed my old boss and let him know that I may be interested in coming back. I could use some prayers! I need this. I believe I am more spiritually qualified to handle the job I held for 11 years prior. Please pray for me. I appreciate all the assistance I can get. Thank you, Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

Thank you guys so much for your support and kind words! I pray for

the best possible outcome for all.

I quit my job as a librarian 2 years ago for ethical and spiritual

> reasons. I am going through a very hard time trying to find a job

now

> and I am seperated from my husband and trying to raise 2

daughters.

> Over the course of the last week it has started to come down to

the

> wire....it is a necessity that I find a job. Oddly enough it took

the

> library a year to replace me and that replacement went to jail for

> counts of attempted murder this weekend. I have emailed my old

boss and

> let him know that I may be interested in coming back. I could use

some

> prayers! I need this. I believe I am more spiritually qualified to

> handle the job I held for 11 years prior. Please pray for me. I

> appreciate all the assistance I can get.

>

> Thank you,

>

>

That was beautifully stated and I appreciate your words more than you know. Not enough is ever said for the kindness of strangers. Know that I appreciate you and what you are doing for me right now more than you can know.

----- Original Message ----From: GENTLE WHISPERS <jsm2224@...> Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 10:16:07 AMSubject: Re: [] Need a job....

Dear I pray for you and your daughters in this trying time of inner growth and circumstance may creator of all provide you and your children with all basic necessities without struggle and keep your heart and mind clear to show each path to walk always I thankyou for this much love Espinoza <teresamh7 (DOT) com> wrote:

I quit my job as a librarian 2 years ago for ethical and spiritual reasons. I am going through a very hard time trying to find a job now and I am seperated from my husband and trying to raise 2 daughters. Over the course of the last week it has started to come down to the wire....it is a necessity that I find a job. Oddly enough it took the library a year to replace me and that replacement went to jail for 2 counts of attempted murder this weekend. I have emailed my old boss and let him know that I may be interested in coming back. I could use some prayers! I need this. I believe I am more spiritually qualified to handle the job I held for 11 years prior. Please pray for me. I appreciate all the assistance I can get. Thank you, Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll

understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love