RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In SilenceI have yet to grasp the full extentof how and whyyou so subdue my entirety.Effortless smilescontained within my thoughts.Beautiful explosionslike a Forth of July night time.It is not your eyes-Your full moon eyes,now copyrighted.Nor your Heaven molded dimples;Touched on the cheeksby God's own fingers.Imprints meant to grow deeperwith blissful surreal happiness.The universe did this most assured.It stepped forwardand became the eyesto bring two blind people togetherwho were accustomedto mutual versions of darknessand called it home.The fields have been plantedwith hope and strength.Reasons to think of tomorrow.And though still today,in my dreams and meditation,you are there, front and center.The attempt to

comprehend.How two shadows unitedcan manifest such brilliant lightseen and felt by us both...A beautifully crafted paradox!All the things we areand are to become,each through the other.Complimenting,filling in the blanksand the emptinessbrings me to the pointof a loss for words.So now in silenceI shall whisper your name.Feel you flowing in my blood.Listen to your heartsinging in my chest,and give prayers and offeringsto all cloud-seated Holy oneswho made the impossible possible.(An afterthought)You asked meif there is a lovethat does not ever threatena painful flip side.Is it not now filling the

sky? A Poem by Randy