RemedySpot.com

Touching You (a poem)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Touching You

(A smile filled sighborn of Nirvana)...The way you have allowed meto touch youin the golden Sanctuaryheld inside your deep inner being.

Your heart so delicateand beautiful,shown and exposed to me.How could anything be offeredother than words and intentionsto keep it cozy and warmlike a Winter night fireplace?

Your full moon eyesallow me to bring forththe most wonderful tears,stemming from happy thoughts.Wear them as diamondsand let the world seewho I see you are.

Your soul unzipped it's sleeping bag,trusting in my lightto radiate hope and rainbow filled skies.Realize;You have done the same to me.Mutual light.A constellation created.The universe will someday melt,leaving it's puddle of candle waxsomewhere in the cosmos,and God will go to sleep.Yet still, we will shine.Eternity is merely a babystep.

Yes I touch youin the most absolutepurest definition of intimacy.Just as you do the same to me.Just as you wrote this poem for me...

A Poem

by Randy