RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Gentle Healing for Gentle Whispers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thankyou you very much Randy your thoughts are just wonderful in my 50 years I have yet to cry a tear for me but humanity and the earth I cry for and a six foot hole for me I THINK NOT <3 BIG BIG SMILES thankyiu for your love hun <3 bless you Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

Dearest Sister;

I read a recent post from you and it touched me to reply. I aspire this makes sense and that it helps.

You stated "You must look outside yourself for answers". This sounds pretty but is sadly and truthfully incorrect.

We must look outside ourselves to get life's teachings, but the answers, the conclusions must come from within one's self. The world is full of beings who put endless effort and sincerity into helping others, and we do listen, but we must realize that it is always pick and choose. We adapt what we do and reject what we do... all coming from within. We are all one yet we are also all unique in that the helpfulness on another may not be your version, your acceptance. Where we stand today. All that we are and are not is the result of what we have chosen to accept and how we chose to react. There was in reality, no outside help. Yes, others spoke, but it was our mind and heart which carved "whatever" into stone. Give yourself cradit where it is due.

Also, The tragidies which you have to carry. I can put this into (again) a truthful perspective which pertains to all; The events which befall us in life is actually of little consiquence. This is because there is nothing that could be said or done to change it. So, the importance all lies within the way we react, handle, and accept. We can scream, hate, curse the universe and the heavens. Become another statistic of the "why me" syndrome, but why would one choose darkness. Wisdom awareness and gratitude would see that the more that is taken away, the more appreciation we should all have for what is left, and there always is something left. These events either make us or destroy us. The choice comes from nowhere but within the self. In a Christian comparison; God would be there for us, waiting for us, but there is no power in the universe other than within the self which could accept him. See how this works now?

As for suffering and sadness; who is immune or exempt? No one. Even as I am writing this, children are being born dead. Children and animals are being run over by cars. Beings are screaming in pain and taking their last breaths from sickness, old age and wars, but notice... at this moment, this day we have been given, we are not among them. So this ugly picture I just produces is to help show appreciation for each flower and each grain of sand. Nothing in life is guaranteed except a six foot hole somewhere down the road and no one knows where the road ends. For some, it never begins. We are most fortunate in so many ways. The tools we must carry are loving-kindness, wisdom, humor, skillful means, patience and perseverance. The hammer being acceptance. After all, what happens or does not happern, what other realistic choice do we have but to accept and keep moving foreward? There is no other answer.

.... So Jen; I have filled a page with words. Now you have the choice- it is a shiny diamond or a lump of coal. The answer comes from within you and you alone (smiles).

With Deep Compassion To All,

Randy