RemedySpot.com

Happy Birthday !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 6 years later...

A Birthday PoemBirthdays come and go each year,Today is yours, so don’t you fear.Conversations fill the air,We have joined you since we care.Funny jokes and laughs out loud,We will always be your crowd.Many friends you haven’t seen,How long has it really been?We shall dance all through the night,Until our spirits are truly light.Celebrate our dearest friend,A birthday poem, we wish to send.by Dejnicki For those that do not Know ! is one of those incredible people that sometimes we have the privilege to meet once in our Life time.I met during my quest to find help and assistance to my Inmates on my death row ministry. is an incredible and strong soul, and her wisdom goes beyond whatever I may say here. When I am questioning something, or am about to make a decision I talk to and she always stops a bit ... pounders and answers me:" Ok, Liane, here is the problem"...LOLShe is a typical Virgo, and also my alter Ego sometimes. This is just a little of much more, I wanted to share with you all about My friend and sister ! You know I love you. Liane