RemedySpot.com

Reply to /Liane on recurrence/time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Zany, Thank you so much fro your input. I was so happy seeing your answer, I really appreciate it very much. This is the entire idea of this group, to offer our personal vision over some common situations that may occur to all of us, one time or another in Life. The dimension you gave to this was just on the dot. The synchronicity of events, the reading of "signs" yes, those are important elements to be consider when you really Open your heart and soul to the Spiritual Journey. When I left California, during the fires, going through the Mountains of 299, I literally saw all the "veils" being dismissed in front of me. We when through the veils of smoke(Fire), we went through the Mists of the clouds(Air), and the mists of the fire getting so close to the Eel river that was almost like vapor (water), not to mention the confusion of sounds and vibrations from all the workers and people fleeting those areas. I thought with myself, this has a profound meaning,I am voluntarily stepping into a new realm of action, and those were signs for me that I was in the right path. I was symbolic crossing my veils of Paroketh. Those experiences where actually affirmation in various levels that the decision I had made where leading me to a new path. It required a leap of Faith, no doubt, but still , I answered a call that came from my soul. This journey is not an easy one, but I believe that I am exactly where I need to be, doing exactly what I need to do.I feel I am a temporary custodian of this project Called Humanity Healing, and when the time comes, I will be able to rest and let others take this to different new levels. Much love and Respect to all.Liane-