RemedySpot.com

I wanted to add this

Rate this topic

Guest guest

if I look at the numbers for the dates also for me 6/24/08 adding to 11 which is me in numerology and waking to my true being in a sense as I have never used my heart for this like telepathic unification and adding todays date 8/24/08 which is 4 my life path so I was just wanting everyone that can be aware fully aware of what I point out and thats all I was trying to do today because again I am here for me but for you like even though I am on the inside sharing I am on the outside looking in somehow we need to unite more and this is the toddering more I know our hearts are united but again there are many hundreds more this part has gone unanswered for me also this is only my thoughts and expressions love me and than the issue of thinking spiritual and being born spiritual does way

hereagain just inner thoughts <3 I had sent one earlier thanking everyone this again was to point out our patterns in my 60 days here again I stress ours <3Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love