RemedySpot.com

why I am here?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greetings all,I am fairly new...its been about 2 weeks I think. I posted a couple of brief emails, but hadn't introduced myself.This group is amazing! I found it quite by accident a couple of weeks ago when I stumbled onto a site about ascension. I got there because I have recently been obsessed with planting a garden (something I have no history of aspiring to). As I started to research gardening I found a website that told you how to plant self fertilizing gardens....this was just one page on the aforementioned ascension site. Well, as a person who has for years been aspiring to become "enlightened" and who has done extensive work in meditation, self realization, and read tons of "new age" (as in Eckhart Tolle, the Hicks, Choquette,

Colette Baron Reid, etc....) books....amazingly....somehow the topic entitled "Ascension" has never really presented itself to me...at least not by that name....or at least it never caught my attention. But since finding the website 2 weeks ago and reading quite a bit of it, I have had it presented to me repeatedly in several different arenas and by totally unrelated folks. Its been amazing. So the way I found you all, was that someone from this group posted somewhere that I found myself as a result of the "ascension" journey, that this was an amazing group to belong to. Now I am not a person with a lot of free time on my hands, and I don't usually just jump in and join new groups, but I did. Just like that...no questions asked. (I want to thank which ever of you led me here!) At first I felt a bit overwhelmed by the amount of email this group generated in my mailbox, but as I have read

through it all these past 2 weeks, I have been given many gifts. Not only in needed information, but in a feeling of belonging to something much bigger than myself. I have always wanted to be a "healer." In fact, a few years ago while attending a "finding your soul's purpose" workshop, I just knew that healing was in my future. Not sure though of how it would manifest. Through the course work done in that workshop, I started a career as a personal organizer (a natural talent of mine) when others pointed out that I would be healing people's space and the energy surrounding them. BINGO! So now, I feel another layer of opportunity to heal has been added. I have sent out light and love to all who have requested it here in these past 2 weeks.So thank you one and all. I look forward to learning, sharing, giving and receiving much

here.Blessings,Traci (aka Dove)