> chair for most of the day and she even went for a walk in the hallway

earlier today. She's up

> to 2000mL (her goal) on the inspirometer and her breaths are

continually deeper and longer.

> She's on one liter of oxygen, and her O2 saturation rate is steady

around 97/98!

> She is in a lot of pain from the incision and the chest tubes, but the

tubes are almost all

> removed now, so that's improving with every hour.

> She may be discharged from the hospital as early as the middle of the

coming week! So we're

> apartment hunting here in San and will hopefully be moved

out/in within the week.

> The entire team at the hospital here has been very supportive and we

love them all.

> Her dog Misha got a good report at the vet earlier this week also.

> We'll keep in touch and wish you all the best!

>

>

>

Guest guest

...Thank you for the update on

miraculous Gwynne.

Send her my love and I will continue to have all of you in my thoughts.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s

too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and

MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m

gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Gwynne Keyland wrote:

Hello Everyone,

This is , Gwynne's son. I'm here in the hospital with her;

she's getting ready for

bed and says hello and goodnight to all of you. She's continuing to wow

us all on every visit

with her remarkable and inspiring recuperative strength. Yesterday she

began sitting up in a

chair for most of the day and she even went for a walk in the hallway

earlier today. She's up

to 2000mL (her goal) on the inspirometer and her breaths are

She's on one liter of oxygen, and her O2 saturation rate is steady

around 97/98!

She is in a lot of pain from the incision and the chest tubes, but the

tubes are almost all

removed now, so that's improving with every hour.

She may be discharged from the hospital as early as the middle of the

coming week! So we're

apartment hunting here in San and will hopefully be moved

out/in within the week.

The entire team at the hospital here has been very supportive and we

love them all.

Her dog Misha got a good report at the vet earlier this week also.

We'll keep in touch and wish you all the best!

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.7/1361 - Release Date: 4/5/2008 7:53 AM

Guest guest

Fabulous, fabulous news. Thank you for keeping us posted.

Sending continuing Love and strength

Love Ze xxx

>> Hello Everyone,> > This is , Gwynne's son. I'm here in the hospital with her; she's getting ready for > bed and says hello and goodnight to all of you. She's continuing to wow us all on every visit > with her remarkable and inspiring recuperative strength. Yesterday she began sitting up in a > chair for most of the day and she even went for a walk in the hallway earlier today. She's up > to 2000mL (her goal) on the inspirometer and her breaths are continually deeper and longer. > She's on one liter of oxygen, and her O2 saturation rate is steady around 97/98!> She is in a lot of pain from the incision and the chest tubes, but the tubes are almost all > removed now, so that's improving with every hour.> She may be discharged from the hospital as early as the middle of the coming week! So we're > apartment hunting here in San and will hopefully be moved out/in within the week.> The entire team at the hospital here has been very supportive and we love them all.> Her dog Misha got a good report at the vet earlier this week also.> We'll keep in touch and wish you all the best!> > >

Guest guest

Please hug your sweet mama for me and tell her to take just one deep breath for Joyce. I have been on cloud 9 since Friday. God heard all our prayers and he is faithful. Gwynne is a wonderful and warm woman who deserves more life on this earth. I know that she is grateful that you both are with her.

For sending cards, is there a more detailed address (room number, etc) than just the hospital address. Remember to leave a forwarding address if you get to take her home/apt this week.

Please keep us informed. Every day....even more. We are hungry for news. She represents hope for so many here on our board.

PS..tell her that we are happy about Misha, too.

Our continued love and prayers,

Joyce Dalton >> Hello Everyone,> > This is , Gwynne's son. I'm here in the hospital with her; she's getting ready for > bed and says hello and goodnight to all of you. She's continuing to wow us all on every visit > with her remarkable and inspiring recuperative strength. Yesterday she began sitting up in a > chair for most of the day and she even went for a walk in the hallway earlier today. She's up > to 2000mL (her goal) on the inspirometer and her breaths are continually deeper and longer. > She's on one liter of oxygen, and her O2 saturation rate is steady around 97/98!> She is in a lot of pain from the incision and the chest tubes, but the tubes are almost all > removed now, so that's improving with every hour.> She may be discharged from the hospital as early as the middle of the coming week! So we're > apartment hunting here in San and will hopefully be moved out/in within the week.> The entire team at the hospital here has been very supportive and we love them all.> Her dog Misha got a good report at the vet earlier this week also.> We'll keep in touch and wish you all the best!> > >

Guest guest

PLEASE TELL GWYNNE I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER! LOVE & TOODLES! JANE

UIP/IPF 12/1998 DALTON,, GEORGIA P.S. WISHING YOU A SPEEDY RECOVERY,

GWYNNE!

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

> This is , Gwynne's son. I'm here in the hospital with her;

she's getting ready for

> bed and says hello and goodnight to all of you. She's continuing to

wow us all on every visit

> with her remarkable and inspiring recuperative strength. Yesterday she

began sitting up in a

> chair for most of the day and she even went for a walk in the hallway

earlier today. She's up

around 97/98!

> She is in a lot of pain from the incision and the chest tubes, but the

tubes are almost all

> She may be discharged from the hospital as early as the middle of the

coming week! So we're

out/in within the week.

love them all.

>

>

>

Guest guest

, Thanks so much for the update on your mom. She is a wonderful person and a tremendous inspiration to us all. I just so hope when I reach the stage of the disease she is in, I can only be half as strong as she is. Please tell her I am thinking of her and wish her home soon! CaroJoyce wrote: , Please

hug your sweet mama for me and tell her to take just one deep breath for Joyce. I have been on cloud 9 since Friday. God heard all our prayers and he is faithful. Gwynne is a wonderful and warm woman who deserves more life on this earth. I know that she is grateful that you both are with her. For sending cards, is there a more detailed address (room number, etc) than just the hospital address. Remember to leave a forwarding address if you get to take her home/apt this week. Please keep us informed. Every day....even more. We are hungry for news. She represents hope for so many here on our board. PS..tell her that we are happy about Misha, too. Our continued love and prayers,

Joyce Dalton >> Hello Everyone,> > This is , Gwynne's son. I'm here in the hospital with her; she's getting ready for > bed and says hello and goodnight to all of you. She's continuing to wow us all on every visit > with her remarkable and inspiring recuperative strength. Yesterday she began sitting up in a > chair for most of the day and she even went for a walk in the hallway earlier today. She's up > to 2000mL (her goal) on the inspirometer and her breaths are continually deeper and longer. > She's on one liter of oxygen, and her O2 saturation rate is steady around 97/98!> She is in a lot of pain from the incision and the chest tubes, but the tubes are almost all > removed now, so that's improving with every

hour.> She may be discharged from the hospital as early as the middle of the coming week! So we're > apartment hunting here in San and will hopefully be moved out/in within the week.> The entire team at the hospital here has been very supportive and we love them all.> Her dog Misha got a good report at the vet earlier this week also.> We'll keep in touch and wish you all the best!> > > CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08Mississippi

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

YEAH!!!

Please tell Gwynne I'm jumping up and down excited for her... well I

am in my mind! I am so excited for her! Pat her on the back for me

and tell her to keep on truckin!

Oh, and let us all know her address during recovery.

All my love and encouragement,

Kerry

37 IPF '01 S. IN

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

> This is , Gwynne's son. I'm here in the hospital with

her; she's getting ready for

> bed and says hello and goodnight to all of you. She's continuing

to wow us all on every visit

> with her remarkable and inspiring recuperative strength.

Yesterday she began sitting up in a

> chair for most of the day and she even went for a walk in the

hallway earlier today. She's up

around 97/98!

> She is in a lot of pain from the incision and the chest tubes, but

the tubes are almost all

> She may be discharged from the hospital as early as the middle of

the coming week! So we're

out/in within the week.

> The entire team at the hospital here has been very supportive and

we love them all.

>

>

>

Guest guest

....oh thanks so much for direct news from Gwynnie! I sent a card to the hospital marked 'patient' so I hope she gets it. When she gets home maybe she could update her database w/her street address....

Tell her mama-sher sends mama-hugs!

hugs to you too ! I know she is glad to have you there with her.

Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: Gwynne's Update 4/5

Thanks so much for the update on your mom. She is a wonderful person and a tremendous inspiration to us all. I just so hope when I reach the stage of the disease she is in, I can only be half as strong as she is. Please tell her I am thinking of her and wish her home soon!

CaroJoyce <janne5303> wrote:

Please hug your sweet mama for me and tell her to take just one deep breath for Joyce. I have been on cloud 9 since Friday. God heard all our prayers and he is faithful. Gwynne is a wonderful and warm woman who deserves more life on this earth. I know that she is grateful that you both are with her.

For sending cards, is there a more detailed address (room number, etc) than just the hospital address. Remember to leave a forwarding address if you get to take her home/apt this week.

Please keep us informed. Every day....even more. We are hungry for news. She represents hope for so many here on our board.

Joyce Dalton >> Hello Everyone,> > This is , Gwynne's son. I'm here in the hospital with her; she's getting ready for > bed and says hello and goodnight to all of you. She's continuing to wow us all on every visit > with her remarkable and inspiring recuperative strength. Yesterday she began sitting up in a > chair for most of the day and she even went for a walk in the hallway earlier today. She's up > to 2000mL (her goal) on the inspirometer and her breaths are continually deeper and longer. > She's on one liter of oxygen, and her O2 saturation rate is steady around 97/98!> She is in a lot of pain from the incision and the chest tubes, but the tubes are almost all > removed now, so that's improving with every hour.> She may be discharged from the hospital as early as the middle of the coming week! So we're > apartment hunting here in San and will hopefully be moved out/in within the week.> The entire team at the hospital here has been very supportive and we love them all.> Her dog Misha got a good report at the vet earlier this week also.> We'll keep in touch and wish you all the best!> > >

CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08Mississippi

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

....Gwynnie's card was going out tomorrow...I had left it on the table and missed Sat.'s mail....I'm going to wait now until I have a firm address to mail it to her.

Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Gwynne's Update 4/5

YEAH!!!Please tell Gwynne I'm jumping up and down excited for her... well I am in my mind! I am so excited for her! Pat her on the back for me and tell her to keep on truckin!Oh, and let us all know her address during recovery.All my love and encouragement,Kerry37 IPF '01 S. IN>> Hello Everyone,> > This is , Gwynne's son. I'm here in the hospital with her; she's getting ready for > bed and says hello and goodnight to all of you. She's continuing to wow us all on every visit > with her remarkable and inspiring recuperative strength. Yesterday she began sitting up in a > chair for most of the day and she even went for a walk in the hallway earlier today. She's up > to 2000mL (her goal) on the inspirometer and her breaths are continually deeper and longer. > She's on one liter of oxygen, and her O2 saturation rate is steady around 97/98!> She is in a lot of pain from the incision and the chest tubes, but the tubes are almost all > removed now, so that's improving with every hour.> She may be discharged from the hospital as early as the middle of the coming week! So we're > apartment hunting here in San and will hopefully be moved out/in within the week.> The entire team at the hospital here has been very supportive and we love them all.> Her dog Misha got a good report at the vet earlier this week also.> We'll keep in touch and wish you all the best!> > >

Guest guest

This is just amazing news! I am happy beyond belief that Gwynne is

doing so incredibly well. Prayers have been answered!!!

Continued healing and well-being to Gwynne, and prayers for her and

her family.

Hugs!

Babs in Texas

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

> This is , Gwynne's son. I'm here in the hospital with

her; she's getting ready for

> bed and says hello and goodnight to all of you. She's continuing to

wow us all on every visit

> with her remarkable and inspiring recuperative strength. Yesterday

she began sitting up in a

> chair for most of the day and she even went for a walk in the

hallway earlier today. She's up

around 97/98!

> She is in a lot of pain from the incision and the chest tubes, but

the tubes are almost all

> She may be discharged from the hospital as early as the middle of

the coming week! So we're

out/in within the week.

love them all.

>

>

>

Guest guest

& Gwynne...Our prayers continue to be with you as you recover and thank you so much for sharing your journey as you do for us newbies. We are miles and years behind you in knowledge and this web site is so educational yet feels so much like family. Hugs and treats to Gwynne and Misha.

JOE/JOANIE JOE 59 IPF1/2008

-- Re: Re: Gwynne's Update 4/5

Thanks so much for the update on your mom. She is a wonderful person and a tremendous inspiration to us all. I just so hope when I reach the stage of the disease she is in, I can only be half as strong as she is. Please tell her I am thinking of her and wish her home soon!

CaroJoyce <janne5303> wrote:

CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08Mississippi