RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Gwynne update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes May, I did get yours... Thanks I know Gwynne will be tickled. Love and Prayers, Peggy"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." did you include me peggy. i did try to be included butam not sure i managed it.may> > > Hi eveerybody,> > was kind enough to call me this evening and let me (us) know > about Gwynne. She is the BEST lung transplant patient ever at UTSA. > They are thinking about letting her go home midweek!!!! She is off > the vent and doing very well. Kellly actually spoke to her and she > is just ecstatic. Wow.> > Leanne> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of > Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>

Guest guest

Hi Joyce, how are ya ?  Get to bed Church Day comin in the mornin.... yeah Love and Prayers, Peggy"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Leanne, Bruce,I have been checking all day for news of Gwynne.  This is the best news ever.  I wonder if she has grasped it all yet.  It still seems surreal to me.  I wish we could all go give her a mighty hug!  Bruce, you are so blessed to have met her and have this connection.  I know that you must be thrilled. Thank you God for our Gwynne!Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997    Bronchiectasis 2004    Pulmonary Hypertension 2008  Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)  Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you.  Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands.  Isaiah 49: 15-16> >> > Hi eveerybody,> >> > was kind enough to call me this evening and let me (us) know> about Gwynne. She is the BEST lung transplant patient ever at UTSA. They> are thinking about letting her go home midweek!!!! She is off the vent> and doing very well. Kellly actually spoke to her and she is just> ecstatic. Wow.> >> > Leanne> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of> Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.> >>

Guest guest

yes I did..  ;) Love and Prayers, Peggy"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Peggy,Did you get mine?Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997    Bronchiectasis 2004    Pulmonary Hypertension 2008  Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)  Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you.  Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands.  Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > > > > Hi eveerybody,> > > > was kind enough to call me this evening and let me (us) know > > about Gwynne. She is the BEST lung transplant patient ever at > UTSA. > > They are thinking about letting her go home midweek!!!! She is > off > > the vent and doing very well. Kellly actually spoke to her and > she > > is just ecstatic. Wow.> > > > Leanne> > > > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of > > Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.> >>

Guest guest

Peggy, I would love to add mine, but PC's are not my thing. I've never talked to her, but she is my sister in our disease! I have added all of you to my prayers. Love ya, TerPeggy wrote: Bruce, yes I got you. I have 26 or 27. trust me I have checked closely. I am not going to print it out until Mon. Maybe a few more will post. Just incase some missed it, If you would like to send Gwynne a line of congrats. Post your signature and I am posting all them to a card to her. Love and

Prayers, Peggy "Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." PeggyI think nearly everyone who posts said to send their signature. Maybe wewere suppose to do something more to be included? I'm confused, becauseI saw person after person and would think you have at least 40 or 50.Guess I need to ask you to double check you got me.>>> Hi eveerybody,>> was kind enough to call me this evening and let me (us) know> about Gwynne. She is the BEST lung transplant patient ever at UTSA.> They are thinking about letting her go home midweek!!!! She is off> the vent and doing very well. Kellly actually spoke to her and she> is just ecstatic. Wow.>> Leanne>> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of> Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.> Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Terry, I can add just your name to our list from this post if you want. Or send a short line and I'll add that. ok? you are in my prayer box and my prayers. I add names as they join the group. ;) Love and Prayers, Peggy"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Peggy,I would love to add mine, but PC's are not my thing. I've never talked to her, but she is my sister in our disease! I have added all of you to my prayers.Love ya,TerPeggy <pac1773cfl (DOT) rr.com> wrote:Bruce, yes I got you. I have 26 or 27. trust me I have checked closely. I am not going to print it out until Mon. Maybe a few more will post.Just incase some missed it, If you would like to send Gwynne a line of congrats. Post your signatureand I am posting all them to a card to her. Love and Prayers, Peggy"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."PeggyI think nearly everyone who posts said to send their signature. Maybe wewere suppose to do something more to be included? I'm confused, becauseI saw person after person and would think you have at least 40 or 50.Guess I need to ask you to double check you got me.>>> Hi eveerybody,>> was kind enough to call me this evening and let me (us) know> about Gwynne. She is the BEST lung transplant patient ever at UTSA.> They are thinking about letting her go home midweek!!!! She is off> the vent and doing very well. Kellly actually spoke to her and she> is just ecstatic. Wow.>> Leanne>> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of> Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF NevadaYou rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.