Re: thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks everyone for all of your responses. Seems the mail I'm sending to the

group just isn't showing up in my mail box. I must have clicked something on

here that's causing the problem. Not that I want to receive my own mail or

anything, just wanted to see if the group was getting them. No, the posts

are not even in my 'mail sent' box.

But, I did receive all of your mail, thanks again.

Hugs,

Sharon

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

DONI-MARIE, YOU ARE SO FUNNY! THE PICTURE YOU BUILT OF YOU AS A 'HIPPIE QUASIMOTO BLOWFISH' WAS ALMOST MORE THAN I CAN HANDLE!

SO SORRY YOU ARE HURTING SO BAD, WILL BE SENDING YOU PRAYERS, THAT THE RAIN GOES SOMEWHERE WHERE IT IS NEEDED!

HUGS, ROBIN

Robin Birdsong

minister/counselor

ULC

Springfield Oregon 97478 United States

robinjoy6252@...

Add this card to your address book

----- Original Message -----

THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS AND HUGS, EVERYONE -- I SURE FELT THEM. YESTERDAY I SWEAR I WASN'T MOVING ON MY OWN VOLITION (MY PAIN IS AT 10 ON THE 1-10 PAIN SCALE) -- I KNOW IT WAS PRAYER AND LOVE POWER FROM ALL OF YOU. :-DWELL, THE WATER HAS STOPPED COMING IN THE HOUSE NOW *HOORAY*, BUT THEY SAY MORE RAIN MAY COME THIS AFTERNOON *SIGH*. BUT NOW THAT WE'VE HAD A FEW HOURS WHERE IT HAS STOPPED, HOPEFULLY THE PUMPS WILL HAVE MORE OF A CHANCE TO KEEP THE WATER OUT.NOW THEY ARE TELLING US NOT TO USE WATER FOR ANYTHING MORE THAN DRINKING OR WE WILL HAVE A BOILED-WATER ORDER IN EFFECT, AND I HAVE SHEETS SITTING IN THE WASHING MACHINE FROM SATURDAY, WHEN THE FLOODING STARTED. THEY ARE NOT SMELLING TOO FRESH. *YUCK*AT THE TIME IT WASN'T FUNNY, BUT LOOKING BACK ON IT, IT MAUST HAVE BEEN HILARIOUS -- ME CARRYING BUCKETS TO THE STREET ALL BENT OVER (FROM IBS ATTACKS) AND WEARING SANDALS (CAUSE I WAS SWOLLEN UP). GEES, I MUST HAVE LOOKED LIKE LIKE A HIPPIE QUASIMOTO BLOWFISH. *GRIN*WELL, THE PARTY NEVER STOPS HERE. ;-){{{GENTLE HUGS}}} DONI-MARIE_________________________________________________________________Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.

• 1 year later...

Hi Queen Brat - I've been reading through the site you sent about Gluten. I don't like what I have been reading, and was really surprised to see that those with Gluten intolerance (Celiac Disease) may also have problems with other diseases including SLE. Boo Hiss to that. It also says that a lot of people with Gluten problems also have lactose intolerance. I have been gradually getting a problem with dairy. Now I take lactaid or something and do OK with it. Sounds like there is nothing to treat it with other than to totally avoid gluten. Guess I will go totally off Gluten and have my doctor run the blood tests and go from there.

I really appreciate you sending this to me. Do you have a problem or one of your children? Hugs - a

Emailing: gluten (2)

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

Thanks, I'm so impulsive I just went to the website and boom, it's ordered. We will worry no more. ! One more thanks you you guys. K Central Il. Beth wrote: , You do not need a script to get one. Many doctors object to patients having them on the grounds that it may make us worry and 'obsess' more about our conditions. I've always been fortunate to have doctors

who do not feel that way. It's just a tool that allows me to check and make sure my O2 level is where it should be and adjust my supplemental oxygen accordingly. The doctors check our O2 when we go to the office but let's face it, our levels can vary wildly depending on our activity. It's important to keep our levels above 90 to protect our organs from the damage that occurs from low O2 levels. I'm sure others will give you sources. www.turnermedical.com is where I got my Nonin but I know there is an FDA approved device that is only around $65 I think. Someone will pop up with the source for that one. I believe several people have purchased it and are happy with it. Hope that helps! Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive Re: Terry POk, here I am again. It puts it at the very bottom of all the emails. How can I get it to put it at the bottom of mine instead of the very bottom. I'm so helpless when it comes to stuff like this. Kcentral I,.Terry Pennisi wrote:Joyce,Once again I see I've sent a message to the wrong person. I just sent it to , but it was meant for you!Does this crap play with your mind? I wonder. Anyway, hope you read the right one!Love and prayers,TerryTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. KCentral IlHubby ipf- 2006As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of

Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. KCentral IlHubby ipf- 2006As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. KCentral IlHubby ipf- 2006As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

I too ordered mine today.

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: thanksDate: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 16:23:38 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, I'm so impulsive I just went to the website and boom, it's ordered. We will worry no more. ! One more thanks you you guys.

K

Central Il. Beth <mbmurtha> wrote:

You do not need a script to get one. Many doctors object to patients having them on the grounds that it may make us worry and 'obsess' more about our conditions. I've always been fortunate to have doctors who do not feel that way. It's just a tool that allows me to check and make sure my O2 level is where it should be and adjust my supplemental oxygen accordingly. The doctors check our O2 when we go to the office but let's face it, our levels can vary wildly depending on our activity. It's important to keep our levels above 90 to protect our organs from the damage that occurs from low O2 levels.

I'm sure others will give you sources. www.turnermedical.com is where I got my Nonin but I know there is an FDA approved device that is only around $65 I think. Someone will pop up with the source for that one. I believe several people have purchased it and are happy with it.

Hope that helps!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: Terry POk, here I am again. It puts it at the very bottom of all the emails. How can I get it to put it at the bottom of mine instead of the very bottom. I'm so helpless when it comes to stuff like this. Kcentral I,.Terry Pennisi wrote:Joyce,Once again I see I've sent a message to the wrong person. I just sent it to , but it was meant for you!Does this crap play with your mind? I wonder. Anyway, hope you read the right one!Love and prayers,TerryTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. KCentral IlHubby ipf- 2006As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. KCentral IlHubby ipf- 2006As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. KCentral IlHubby ipf- 2006As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.