RemedySpot.com

Re:Scilly / Hi Y'all - my Pulmo visit results

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I reckon Every woman should make a habit of using the Mens when the Queue for the Woman's is too long & there's no Mens queue at all.....it's only LOGICAL....I do it whenever necessary....

SGIO

PS I'm doin' just fine thanks Babs....looking forward to Winter & getting back in my yard to do a big clean-up!> > >> > > Hi Y'all, I had a very busy day and just now got around to posting....> > > Pulmo visit went well. My lung function has decreased about 5% which> > > is not too bad, so everything is basically status quo.> > > He wants a CT scan in October and of course the usual other tests. He> > > had to be reminded that I don't want any meds and said he realized> > > that he was just there to monitor me... :) He was really trying to get> > > me to take either Pred or Imuran and I declined> > > I've been doing better on my O2 use but he wasn't thrilled when I> > > showed up in his office without it as I quite casually sauntered away> > > from my truck forgetting that I can't breathe very well. Oh gosh,> > > h was quite upset with me too! She had been on her phone and> > > wasn't paying attention when I left the truck. Figures that the one> > > day I forget to wear the hose is the day that I have to see the Pulmo!> > > LOL!> > > I think it was a good visit. He didn't really remember me from last> > > October because that was the first time I had seen him, but I think> > > he'll remember me from now on....> > > My weight was the same, my BP was great....I'm still on 2.5 lpm of O2.> > > I may have posted before that it was 2, but it's been 2.5 since> > > October. He saw no need to increase it since the decline in lung> > > function was minimal.> > > We also stopped for lunch, went to a pet store (aaaahhhhhh, I wanted> > > ALL of the puppies!!!) and we also went to Walgreen's and then to a> > > Bridal Shop with a friend of hs who is getting married in October> > > and h is going to be her Maid of Honor.> > > Home, dinner, Idol, etc....and I'm pooped. I've been coughing ever> > > since the PFT's but that is subsiding...> > > To bed now...will catch up with the posts later. :)> > > Hugs y'all!> > > Babs> > >> >>

Guest guest

A couple of years ago I went to a beer festival at London's olympia. Now, as expected, there were considerably more men than women, and lots of beer flowing.

The queues out side the mens was a site for sore eyes

> > > >> > > > Hi Y'all, I had a very busy day and just now got around to> posting....> > > > Pulmo visit went well. My lung function has decreased about 5%> which> > > > is not too bad, so everything is basically status quo.> > > > He wants a CT scan in October and of course the usual other tests.> He> > > > had to be reminded that I don't want any meds and said he realized> > > > that he was just there to monitor me... :) He was really trying to> get> > > > me to take either Pred or Imuran and I declined> > > > I've been doing better on my O2 use but he wasn't thrilled when I> > > > showed up in his office without it as I quite casually sauntered> away> > > > from my truck forgetting that I can't breathe very well. Oh gosh,> > > > h was quite upset with me too! She had been on her phone and> > > > wasn't paying attention when I left the truck. Figures that the> one> > > > day I forget to wear the hose is the day that I have to see the> Pulmo!> > > > LOL!> > > > I think it was a good visit. He didn't really remember me from> last> > > > October because that was the first time I had seen him, but I> think> > > > he'll remember me from now on....> > > > My weight was the same, my BP was great....I'm still on 2.5 lpm of> O2.> > > > I may have posted before that it was 2, but it's been 2.5 since> > > > October. He saw no need to increase it since the decline in lung> > > > function was minimal.> > > > We also stopped for lunch, went to a pet store (aaaahhhhhh, I> wanted> > > > ALL of the puppies!!!) and we also went to Walgreen's and then to> a> > > > Bridal Shop with a friend of hs who is getting married in> October> > > > and h is going to be her Maid of Honor.> > > > Home, dinner, Idol, etc....and I'm pooped. I've been coughing ever> > > > since the PFT's but that is subsiding...> > > > To bed now...will catch up with the posts later. :)> > > > Hugs y'all!> > > > Babs> > > >> > >> >>