RemedySpot.com

re

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Penny,

In the last 9/10 months, have experimented with LDN doses from 1.5 to 6 mg & have settled on 3mg as the most satisfactory for me.

Good Luck!

Gerald

[low dose naltrexone] re

Hi,

I need to ask for some input. I started on 1.5 then went to 3mls I felt fine. Now I have had 4.5 for a couple of days and feel like a poisoned pup. I feel very much like I am going to vomit and I have a few times. Is this normal or should I drop back to 3mls? I was feeling well till this latest setback.

Regards,

Penny from OZ

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.6.13 - Release Date: 16/1/05

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.6.13 - Release Date: 16/1/05

Hi Penny,

Over the past 9/10 months, I have experimented with LDN doses from 1.5 to 6mg. I have settled on 3mg as the best for me.

Good Luck!

Gerald

[low dose naltrexone] re

Hi,

I need to ask for some input. I started on 1.5 then went to 3mls I felt fine. Now I have had 4.5 for a couple of days and feel like a poisoned pup. I feel very much like I am going to vomit and I have a few times. Is this normal or should I drop back to 3mls? I was feeling well till this latest setback.

Regards,

Penny from OZ

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.6.13 - Release Date: 16/1/05

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.6.13 - Release Date: 16/1/05

I too was experimenting with doses but like many others found that three mgs was my ceiling. So lately: in my case anyway, I have been taking my pill later and later, with mostly astonishing results!

For instance lastnight or should I say this morning at one thirty, I took my pill and for the first time now in about six months I was able to comfortably stand thruout my entire morning shower, I never even swayed around or found my legs aching,and I was able to shampoo with both hands,

O K for some this may seem like "so what? Well in my world it is a big step in the right direction. I won,t be doing any walkathon soon but still Chronic progressive MS used to mean NO RETURN now I just wonder.I have only been taking it now for fifteen months but I can honestly say I am sure not loosing ground,I wonder what I would be like if I had been using one of the CRAB drugs?

I also have been taking Co Q-10 but never gave it a thought about wether or not it was good for me as my friendly neighborhood naturopath (mother) tested me on it and said that I needed it.

Reg.

-- Re: [low dose naltrexone] re

Hi Penny,

Over the past 9/10 months, I have experimented with LDN doses from 1.5 to 6mg. I have settled on 3mg as the best for me.

Good Luck!

Gerald

good for you reg....that is great step in the right direction. i know the feeling i'm finding these things happening to me also. it is positive ground...well done

raelene

-- Re: [low dose naltrexone] re

Hi Penny,

Good Luck!

Gerald

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

thanks, janet, for clarifying.......

v

Re: [] RE

> ,

> Thats what mine is. White on the toungue and maybe white spots too.

> Nystatin or diflucan is what they usually give.

> Janet

>

>

>

• 2 years later...