RemedySpot.com

Another prayer answered

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Most of you know that my health has been in deep despair for the last few months. Trying to stay alive has become a full time job for both my husband and myself. He comes home from work, only to begin with mixing medicine and caring for me. It has been so difficult for him. He has had two spinal surgeries and is in need of a third. He continued to work so that we would have insurance for me. But, we have been praying for a way out.

A couple of days ago, he came home and brought the bible to me. He said to read 14:14, which reads: Whatever you ask in my name, I will give it. He then told me to read the very next page. When I turned to that page, there was a big note which read: The company is offering me a buyout! Wow!

So, yesturday he accepted the offer and will officially retire at the end of April. He will retire with the same insurance that we have now. The company is paying for that until the end of the year, when it will change to thier retirement insurance plan. The premiums are low and they cannot refuse to insure me, even with a catastrophic illness.

We are so happy with all of this. His retirement is long overdue. The work is way too hard for him with his back injury and his responsibilities here are overwhelming. Just my not driving adds work for him.

Now, we have to go to praying that I don't kill him. We tend to wear on each others nerves. Not MY fault.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

Guest guest

joyce

that is wonderful news and i'm sure you will both manage

to refrain from murder. it will be great for lucien to

be more rested. he will be amazed how quickly the day goes

by at home.

may uip 0606

glasgow, scotland

-- In Breathe-Support , " Joyce " wrote:

>

>

> Most of you know that my health has been in deep despair for the

last

> few months. Trying to stay alive has become a full time job for

both my

> husband and myself. He comes home from work, only to begin with

mixing

> medicine and caring for me. It has been so difficult for him. He

has

> had two spinal surgeries and is in need of a third. He continued to

> work so that we would have insurance for me. But, we have been

praying

> for a way out.

>

> A couple of days ago, he came home and brought the bible to me. He

said

> to read 14:14, which reads: Whatever you ask in my name, I will

> give it. He then told me to read the very next page. When I

turned to

> that page, there was a big note which read: The company is

offering me

> a buyout! Wow!

>

> So, yesturday he accepted the offer and will officially retire at

the

> end of April. He will retire with the same insurance that we have

now.

> The company is paying for that until the end of the year, when it

will

> change to thier retirement insurance plan. The premiums are low and

> they cannot refuse to insure me, even with a catastrophic illness.

>

> We are so happy with all of this. His retirement is long overdue.

The

> work is way too hard for him with his back injury and his

> responsibilities here are overwhelming. Just my not driving adds

work

> for him.

>

> Now, we have to go to praying that I don't kill him. We tend to

wear on

> each others nerves. Not MY fault. [: " >]

>

> Hugs, Joyce D.

> Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary

Hypertension

> 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)

> Rejected for Transplant 2006

> .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the

palm of

> my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

>

Guest guest

Joyce,

What awesome news! This is wonderful for both of you and a tremendous burden lifted off of Lucien's shoulders. Congratulations to both of you!

Now don't even think of killing him, you need him remember? Just keep repeating, I love my husband, I love my husband, I love my husband....( and lock up the kitchen knives LOL)

Love to you both!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Another prayer answered

Most of you know that my health has been in deep despair for the last few months. Trying to stay alive has become a full time job for both my husband and myself. He comes home from work, only to begin with mixing medicine and caring for me. It has been so difficult for him. He has had two spinal surgeries and is in need of a third. He continued to work so that we would have insurance for me. But, we have been praying for a way out.

A couple of days ago, he came home and brought the bible to me. He said to read 14:14, which reads: Whatever you ask in my name, I will give it. He then told me to read the very next page. When I turned to that page, there was a big note which read: The company is offering me a buyout! Wow!

So, yesturday he accepted the offer and will officially retire at the end of April. He will retire with the same insurance that we have now. The company is paying for that until the end of the year, when it will change to thier retirement insurance plan. The premiums are low and they cannot refuse to insure me, even with a catastrophic illness.

We are so happy with all of this. His retirement is long overdue. The work is way too hard for him with his back injury and his responsibilities here are overwhelming. Just my not driving adds work for him.

Now, we have to go to praying that I don't kill him. We tend to wear on each others nerves. Not MY fault.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

Guest guest

Joyce,

Awesome news both you and Lucian got!

LOL! about killing him, you're so funny....as MB said you need to be repeating I love my husband...

MB LOL about the knives!

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 7:02 am

Subject: Re: Another prayer answered

Joyce,

What awesome news! This is wonderful for both of you and a tremendous burden lifted off of Lucien's shoulders. Congratulations to both of you!

Now don't even think of killing him, you need him remember? Just keep repeating, I love my husband, I love my husband, I love my husband....( and lock up the kitchen knives LOL)

Love to you both!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Another prayer answered

Now, we have to go to praying that I don't kill him. We tend to wear on each others nerves. Not MY fault." src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/08.gif" width="18"

Hugs, Joyce D.

Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006

......I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

>

>

> Most of you know that my health has been in deep despair for the last

> few months. Trying to stay alive has become a full time job for both

my

mixing

> medicine and caring for me. It has been so difficult for him. He has

> work so that we would have insurance for me. But, we have been praying

> for a way out.

>

said

> give it. He then told me to read the very next page. When I turned

to

> that page, there was a big note which read: The company is offering

me

> a buyout! Wow!

>

> So, yesturday he accepted the offer and will officially retire at the

now.

> The company is paying for that until the end of the year, when it will

>

The

> responsibilities here are overwhelming. Just my not driving adds work

> for him.

>

> Now, we have to go to praying that I don't kill him. We tend to wear

on

>

> Hugs, Joyce D.

Hypertension

> .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm

of

>

Guest guest

YEAH LUCIEN !!!  Oh Joyce I know how relieved you two are. It is so reassuring to know he will be there for you. HIRE SOMEONE to do to bottle refills.. ;0  hee hee   "God does supply our needs"  I am praying He supplies Lucien with a hobby other than seeing if he can kill you.. or maybe the art of QUICK moves to get away from you... LOL I have a few I have learned from 24/7 over 25 years working together. Best thing is a # 10 cast iron skillet. CRAZY but wonderful (most of the time) LOL  I do love this super caretaker. Take care of you and Lucien..Love and Prayers, Peggy"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Most of you know that my health has been in deep despair for the last few months.  Trying to stay alive has become a full time job for both my husband and myself.  He comes home from work, only to begin with mixing medicine and caring for me.  It has been so difficult for him.  He has had two spinal surgeries and is in need of a third.  He continued to work so that we would have insurance for me. But, we have been praying for a way out. A couple of days ago, he came home and brought the bible to me.  He said to read 14:14, which reads: Whatever you ask in my name, I will give it.  He then told me to read the very next page.  When I turned to that page, there was a big note which read:  The company is offering me a buyout!  Wow! So, yesturday he accepted the offer and will officially retire at the end of April.  He will retire with the same insurance that we have now.  The company is paying for that until the end of the year, when it will change to thier retirement insurance plan.  The premiums are low and they cannot refuse to insure me, even with a catastrophic illness. We are so happy with all of this.  His retirement is long overdue.  The work is way too hard for him with his back injury and his responsibilities here are overwhelming.  Just my not driving adds work for him. Now, we have to go to praying that I don't kill him.  We tend to wear on each others nerves.  Not MY fault. Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997    Bronchiectasis 2004    Pulmonary Hypertension 2008  Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)  Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you.  Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands.  Isaiah 49: 15-16

Guest guest

Joyce, I am so happy for you!! You are so fortunate to have such a wonderful husband and he is fortunate to have a wonderful wife in you!! My Dad has tried to retire several times, but each time he tries, after a month or two, he ends up do odds and ends jobs to get out of the house away from my Mom!! They love each other to death, but do get on each other's nerves from time to time. Mama will call me just saying, "Will he just go fishing or something?" LOL!!! Hope you have a great day!! CaroJoyce wrote: Most of you know that my health has been in deep despair for the last few months. Trying to stay alive has become a full time job for both my husband and myself. He comes home from work, only to begin with mixing medicine and caring for me. It has been so difficult for him. He has had two spinal surgeries and is in need of a third. He continued to work so that we would have insurance for me. But, we have been praying for a way out. A couple of days ago, he came home and brought the bible to me. He said to read 14:14, which reads: Whatever you ask in my name, I will give it. He then told me to read the

very next page. When I turned to that page, there was a big note which read: The company is offering me a buyout! Wow! So, yesturday he accepted the offer and will officially retire at the end of April. He will retire with the same insurance that we have now. The company is paying for that until the end of the year, when it will change to thier retirement insurance plan. The premiums are low and they cannot refuse to insure me, even with a catastrophic illness. We are so happy with all of this. His retirement is long overdue. The work is way too hard for him with his back injury and his responsibilities here are overwhelming. Just my not driving adds work for him. Now, we have to go to praying that I don't kill him. We

tend to wear on each others nerves. Not MY fault. Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Peggy,

He has years and years of chores waiting to be done. He shouldn't get bored for a long, long time. He is taking a week's vacation to be with me at the hospital next week, then will only have a week and a half to work. It isn't real to us, yet. Been forty five years of alarm clocks and traffic jams.

> > > Most of you know that my health has been in deep despair for the last > few months. Trying to stay alive has become a full time job for both > my husband and myself. He comes home from work, only to begin with > mixing medicine and caring for me. It has been so difficult for > him. He has had two spinal surgeries and is in need of a third. He > continued to work so that we would have insurance for me. But, we > have been praying for a way out.> > A couple of days ago, he came home and brought the bible to me. He > said to read 14:14, which reads: Whatever you ask in my name, I > will give it. He then told me to read the very next page. When I > turned to that page, there was a big note which read: The company is > offering me a buyout! Wow!> > So, yesturday he accepted the offer and will officially retire at the > end of April. He will retire with the same insurance that we have > now. The company is paying for that until the end of the year, when > it will change to thier retirement insurance plan. The premiums are > low and they cannot refuse to insure me, even with a catastrophic > illness.> > We are so happy with all of this. His retirement is long overdue. > The work is way too hard for him with his back injury and his > responsibilities here are overwhelming. Just my not driving adds > work for him.> > Now, we have to go to praying that I don't kill him. We tend to wear > on each others nerves. Not MY fault.> > Hugs, Joyce D.> Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary > Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, > Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006> .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm > of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>

Guest guest

Caro,

It will be an adjustment, I'm sure. We are both stubborn and self willed. He is already talking about things he will do with the house....that is not going to happen. So, there will be some discussion on who is and who is not in charge of the house.

My girlfriends husband retired and while she was away visiting her mom, he completly reorganized her kitchen. Ooooh, that was not pretty!

I hope we don't end up on a Dateline Murder Special Report.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> Most of you know that my health has been in deep despair for the last few months. Trying to stay alive has become a full time job for both my husband and myself. He comes home from work, only to begin with mixing medicine and caring for me. It has been so difficult for him. He has had two spinal surgeries and is in need of a third. He continued to work so that we would have insurance for me. But, we have been praying for a way out. > A couple of days ago, he came home and brought the bible to me. He said to read 14:14, which reads: Whatever you ask in my name, I will give it. He then told me to read the very next page. When I turned to that page, there was a big note which read: The company is offering me a buyout! Wow! > So, yesturday he accepted the offer and will officially retire at the end of April. He will retire with the same insurance that we have now. The company is paying for that until the end of the year, when it will change to thier retirement insurance plan. The premiums are low and they cannot refuse to insure me, even with a catastrophic illness. > We are so happy with all of this. His retirement is long overdue. The work is way too hard for him with his back injury and his responsibilities here are overwhelming. Just my not driving adds work for him. > Now, we have to go to praying that I don't kill him. We tend to wear on each others nerves. Not MY fault.' src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/08.gif" width=18> > Hugs, Joyce D.> Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 > .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > > > > Caro> ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> Mississippi> > ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>

Guest guest

DATELINE MURDER REPORT!! That is too funny!!! I will definitely have to pass that one on to my mom!! You go, girl, and stick to your guns!! You both sound exactly like my mom and dad!! CaroJoyce wrote: Caro, It will be an adjustment, I'm sure. We are both stubborn and self willed. He is already talking about things he will do

with the house....that is not going to happen. So, there will be some discussion on who is and who is not in charge of the house. My girlfriends husband retired and while she was away visiting her mom, he completly reorganized her kitchen. Ooooh, that was not pretty! I hope we don't end up on a Dateline Murder Special Report. Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> Most of you know that my health has been in deep despair for the last few months. Trying to stay alive has become a full time job for both my husband and myself. He comes home from work, only to begin with mixing medicine and caring for me. It has been so difficult for

him. He has had two spinal surgeries and is in need of a third. He continued to work so that we would have insurance for me. But, we have been praying for a way out. > A couple of days ago, he came home and brought the bible to me. He said to read 14:14, which reads: Whatever you ask in my name, I will give it. He then told me to read the very next page. When I turned to that page, there was a big note which read: The company is offering me a buyout! Wow! > So, yesturday he accepted the offer and will officially retire at the end of April. He will retire with the same insurance that we have now. The company is paying for that until the end of the year, when it will change to thier retirement insurance plan. The premiums are low and they cannot refuse to insure me, even with a catastrophic illness. > We are so happy with all of this. His retirement is long overdue. The work is way too hard for him with his back injury and his responsibilities here

are overwhelming. Just my not driving adds work for him. > Now, we have to go to praying that I don't kill him. We tend to wear on each others nerves. Not MY fault.' src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/08.gif" width=18> > Hugs, Joyce D.> Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 > .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > > > > Caro> ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> Mississippi> > ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.> CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Good News!!! It has got to be such a relief for Lucian. I know you

two will work it out!! Glad to hear that your medical coverage will

stay in place. That is a big " WHEW " .

Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

Guest guest

Joyce, that is simply wonderful news! I am so happy for the two of you!

I've been married a long time to Chaz, and we've worked daily together

for nearly all of those years, and our secret to avoiding bodily harm

is to walk away when the tempers flare. We calm down and then try to

talk out whatever the blow-up was about. Oh, and he ALWAYS starts the

fights!!!! :)

Just pleased as punch for y'all....God is good!

Hugs and love,

Babs in Texas

>

>

> Most of you know that my health has been in deep despair for the last

> few months. Trying to stay alive has become a full time job for both my

> husband and myself. He comes home from work, only to begin with mixing

> medicine and caring for me. It has been so difficult for him. He has

> work so that we would have insurance for me. But, we have been praying

> for a way out.

>

> A couple of days ago, he came home and brought the bible to me. He said

> give it. He then told me to read the very next page. When I turned to

> that page, there was a big note which read: The company is offering me

> a buyout! Wow!

>

> So, yesturday he accepted the offer and will officially retire at the

> end of April. He will retire with the same insurance that we have now.

> The company is paying for that until the end of the year, when it will

>

> We are so happy with all of this. His retirement is long overdue. The

> responsibilities here are overwhelming. Just my not driving adds work

> for him.

>

> Now, we have to go to praying that I don't kill him. We tend to wear on

>

> Hugs, Joyce D.

> Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension

> .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of

>

Guest guest

Dearest HRH,

I'm SO HAPPY for both of you!

GIO>> > Most of you know that my health has been in deep despair for the last> few months. Trying to stay alive has become a full time job for both my> husband and myself. He comes home from work, only to begin with mixing> medicine and caring for me. It has been so difficult for him. He has> had two spinal surgeries and is in need of a third. He continued to> work so that we would have insurance for me. But, we have been praying> for a way out.> > A couple of days ago, he came home and brought the bible to me. He said> to read 14:14, which reads: Whatever you ask in my name, I will> give it. He then told me to read the very next page. When I turned to> that page, there was a big note which read: The company is offering me> a buyout! Wow!> > So, yesturday he accepted the offer and will officially retire at the> end of April. He will retire with the same insurance that we have now. > The company is paying for that until the end of the year, when it will> change to thier retirement insurance plan. The premiums are low and> they cannot refuse to insure me, even with a catastrophic illness.> > We are so happy with all of this. His retirement is long overdue. The> work is way too hard for him with his back injury and his> responsibilities here are overwhelming. Just my not driving adds work> for him.> > Now, we have to go to praying that I don't kill him. We tend to wear on> each others nerves. Not MY fault. [:">]> > Hugs, Joyce D.> Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension> 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) > Rejected for Transplant 2006> .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of> my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>

Guest guest

Joyce,

I am sitting here crying (after just cleaning my glasses) because I'm so happy for you and your hubby. I worry the same way about mine. This is defineletly God moving what a wonderful blessing for you 2, I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy GBU both!!!!!!

Love always,

Vicky81856Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.

Guest guest

Ooooooh HRH, I can relate to this! My naughty hubby LOVES to get into MY pantry when I'm away & throw things out willy nilly......my FRESH peppermint teabags were AWOL when I got home from Tassie ...as were lots of other things....lots of empty jars gave the game away! I go to cook with spices & YES you've guessed it....GONE......!

He says they were 'out of date'....I say SURE, it LOOKS that way when I'm recycling the jars & putting freshly bought spices etc in the old jars, things are NOT what they SEEM!

WOOPS

As for the fact that he took it into his head that the White Cedar tree needed MAJOR surgery........YIKES.......

Now I know he has to come with me!

SGIO

PS the thought of him retiring brings me out in a cold sweat.. LOL

> > Most of you know that my health has been in deep despair for the last> few months. Trying to stay alive has become a full time job for both my> husband and myself. He comes home from work, only to begin with mixing> medicine and caring for me. It has been so difficult for him. He has had> two spinal surgeries and is in need of a third. He continued to work so> that we would have insurance for me. But, we have been praying for a way> out.> > A couple of days ago, he came home and brought the bible to me. He> said to read 14:14, which reads: Whatever you ask in my name, I> will give it. He then told me to read the very next page. When I turned> to that page, there was a big note which read: The company is offering> me a buyout! Wow!> > So, yesturday he accepted the offer and will officially retire at the> end of April. He will retire with the same insurance that we have now.> The company is paying for that until the end of the year, when it will> change to thier retirement insurance plan. The premiums are low and they> cannot refuse to insure me, even with a catastrophic illness.> > We are so happy with all of this. His retirement is long overdue. The> work is way too hard for him with his back injury and his> responsibilities here are overwhelming. Just my not driving adds work> for him.> > Now, we have to go to praying that I don't kill him. We tend to wear> on each others nerves. Not MY fault.'> src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/08.gif"> width=18>> > Hugs, Joyce D.> > Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension> 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)> Rejected for Transplant 2006> > .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of> my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> >> >> >> >> >> > Caro> > ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08,> RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> > Mississippi> >> > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of> Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.> >>

Guest guest

Joyce....needless to say, I'm very happy to hear this news. I'm glad for both of you! I'm sure Lucian will appreciate not having to get up every morning to go to work!

Rich and I are together 24-7 and we have fallen into a "rhythm" of being in a small apt. We like being together....

I hope both of you will continue to grow stronger.

Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Another prayer answered

joycethat is wonderful news and i'm sure you will both manageto refrain from murder. it will be great for lucien to be more rested. he will be amazed how quickly the day goesby at home. may uip 0606glasgow, scotland -- In Breathe-Support , "Joyce" wrote:>> > Most of you know that my health has been in deep despair for the last> few months. Trying to stay alive has become a full time job for both my> husband and myself. He comes home from work, only to begin with mixing> medicine and caring for me. It has been so difficult for him. He has> had two spinal surgeries and is in need of a third. He continued to> work so that we would have insurance for me. But, we have been praying> for a way out.> > A couple of days ago, he came home and brought the bible to me. He said> to read 14:14, which reads: Whatever you ask in my name, I will> give it. He then told me to read the very next page. When I turned to> that page, there was a big note which read: The company is offering me> a buyout! Wow!> > So, yesturday he accepted the offer and will officially retire at the> end of April. He will retire with the same insurance that we have now. > The company is paying for that until the end of the year, when it will> change to thier retirement insurance plan. The premiums are low and> they cannot refuse to insure me, even with a catastrophic illness.> > We are so happy with all of this. His retirement is long overdue. The> work is way too hard for him with his back injury and his> responsibilities here are overwhelming. Just my not driving adds work> for him.> > Now, we have to go to praying that I don't kill him. We tend to wear on> each others nerves. Not MY fault. [:">]> > Hugs, Joyce D.> Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension> 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) > Rejected for Transplant 2006> .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of> my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>

Guest guest

Woo Hoo!!!!!!! I'm so excited. He was so correct. God does work out when we pray. I'm so excited for you. I know exactly what he was/is going through. Tell him to join us on the care givers side. K Illinois.Sher Bauman wrote: Joyce....needless to say, I'm very happy to hear this news. I'm glad for both of you! I'm sure Lucian will appreciate not having to get up every

morning to go to work! Rich and I are together 24-7 and we have fallen into a "rhythm" of being in a small apt. We like being together.... I hope both of you will continue to grow stronger. Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Another prayer answered joycethat is wonderful news and i'm sure you will both manageto refrain from murder. it will be great for lucien to be more rested. he will be amazed how quickly the day goesby at home. may uip 0606glasgow, scotland -- In Breathe-Support , "Joyce" wrote:>> > Most of you know that my health has been in deep despair for the last> few months. Trying to stay alive has become a full time job for both my> husband and myself. He comes home from work, only to begin with mixing> medicine and caring for me. It has been so difficult for him. He has> had two spinal surgeries and is in need of a third.

He continued to> work so that we would have insurance for me. But, we have been praying> for a way out.> > A couple of days ago, he came home and brought the bible to me. He said> to read 14:14, which reads: Whatever you ask in my name, I will> give it. He then told me to read the very next page. When I turned to> that page, there was a big note which read: The company is offering me> a buyout! Wow!> > So, yesturday he accepted the offer and will officially retire at the> end of April. He will retire with the same insurance that we have now. > The company is paying for that until the end of the year, when it will> change to thier retirement insurance plan. The premiums are low and> they cannot refuse to insure me, even with a catastrophic illness.> > We are so happy with all of this. His retirement is long overdue. The>

work is way too hard for him with his back injury and his> responsibilities here are overwhelming. Just my not driving adds work> for him.> > Now, we have to go to praying that I don't kill him. We tend to wear on> each others nerves. Not MY fault. [:">]> > Hugs, Joyce D.> Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension> 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) > Rejected for Transplant 2006> .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of> my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

I had a fig tree in the front yard that was such a pretty little tree. He "trimmed" it and all that was left was the trunk and a few sawed off branches. Why would you do that??? Just because I can't get out there, he thinks he is boss of the yard...not so! I had box elder shrubs put in and they were round. Well, one day he trimmed and now they are square. I don't want square ones, I want round. He cut down my Rose of Sharon bushes. I still have two and I have to watch them like a hawk or they will be gone. He gets that electric saw and hedge trimmer and nothing is safe.

Oh, it will be interesting!

Actually, I think after working so hard all these years and being so darn good to me every day that I live.....I won't fuss with him about trees or anything else. If it makes him happy, it makes me happy. We are so thankful for this gift. Time is so precious.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 > > > Most of you know that my health has been in deep despair for the> last> > few months. Trying to stay alive has become a full time job for both> my> > husband and myself. He comes home from work, only to begin with mixing> > medicine and caring for me. It has been so difficult for him. He has> had> > two spinal surgeries and is in need of a third. He continued to work> so> > that we would have insurance for me. But, we have been praying for a> way> > out.> > > A couple of days ago, he came home and brought the bible to me. He> > said to read 14:14, which reads: Whatever you ask in my name, I> > will give it. He then told me to read the very next page. When I> turned> > to that page, there was a big note which read: The company is offering> > me a buyout! Wow!> > > So, yesturday he accepted the offer and will officially retire at> the> > end of April. He will retire with the same insurance that we have now.> > The company is paying for that until the end of the year, when it will> > change to thier retirement insurance plan. The premiums are low and> they> > cannot refuse to insure me, even with a catastrophic illness.> > > We are so happy with all of this. His retirement is long overdue.> The> > work is way too hard for him with his back injury and his> > responsibilities here are overwhelming. Just my not driving adds work> > for him.> > > Now, we have to go to praying that I don't kill him. We tend to wear> > on each others nerves. Not MY fault.'> > src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/08.gif"> > width=18>> > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > > Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension> > 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)> > Rejected for Transplant 2006> > > .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm> of> > my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Caro> > > ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08,> > RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> > > Mississippi> > >> > > ---------------------------------> > > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of> > Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.> > >> >> > > > > > > > <http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb112_Z\> SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7920>>

Guest guest

Oooh Queen,

Electrical tools around the yard are such dangerous things....it's Soooo hard to know when to STOP....I think fellas think SQUARE while gals are more ROUNDED!

SGIO> > > > Most of you know that my health has been in deep despair for the> > last> > > few months. Trying to stay alive has become a full time job for both> > my> > > husband and myself. He comes home from work, only to begin with> mixing> > > medicine and caring for me. It has been so difficult for him. He has> > had> > > two spinal surgeries and is in need of a third. He continued to work> > so> > > that we would have insurance for me. But, we have been praying for a> > way> > > out.> > > > A couple of days ago, he came home and brought the bible to me. He> > > said to read 14:14, which reads: Whatever you ask in my name, I> > > will give it. He then told me to read the very next page. When I> > turned> > > to that page, there was a big note which read: The company is> offering> > > me a buyout! Wow!> > > > So, yesturday he accepted the offer and will officially retire at> > the> > > end of April. He will retire with the same insurance that we have> now.> > > The company is paying for that until the end of the year, when it> will> > > change to thier retirement insurance plan. The premiums are low and> > they> > > cannot refuse to insure me, even with a catastrophic illness.> > > > We are so happy with all of this. His retirement is long overdue.> > The> > > work is way too hard for him with his back injury and his> > > responsibilities here are overwhelming. Just my not driving adds> work> > > for him.> > > > Now, we have to go to praying that I don't kill him. We tend to> wear> > > on each others nerves. Not MY fault.'> > > src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/08.gif"> > > width=18>> > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > > > Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension> > > 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)> > > Rejected for Transplant 2006> > > > .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the> palm> > of> > > my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Caro> > > > ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08,> > > RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08> > > > Mississippi> > > >> > > > ---------------------------------> > > > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of> > > Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.> > > >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> <http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb112_Z\> \> > SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7920>> >>

Guest guest

-Joyce,

what wonderful news! I can almost feel your joy and relief, what a

nice way of telling you the news!It is so nice of you to share this

with us ,may your happiness be multiplied infinte times!

you have been undergoing so many difficulties like a champion so

God has rewarded you and your hubby has done his part so splendidly ,

so he too shares the bounties, congratulations, be happy

love

Geeta

-- In Breathe-Support , " Joyce " wrote:

>

>

last

both my

mixing

has

> had two spinal surgeries and is in need of a third. He continued

to

praying

> for a way out.

>

> A couple of days ago, he came home and brought the bible to me.

He said

> to read 14:14, which reads: Whatever you ask in my name, I

will

turned to

offering me

> a buyout! Wow!

>

the

now.

will

> change to thier retirement insurance plan. The premiums are low

and

>

> We are so happy with all of this. His retirement is long

overdue. The

work

> for him.

>

wear on

>

> Hugs, Joyce D.

Hypertension

palm of

>

Guest guest

Vicky,

I know that you too need your hubby home with you. You all are younger than we are. We are 63, so the possiblity was there. It just wasn't probable. We had to have promise of insurance before he could stop working. With Flolan now costing the insurance company $100,000 a year, this is considered Catastrophic illness. No company will take on a patient like me. God has taken care of me every step of this journey and he will continue to do so.

He has answered many prayers for you, too, Vicky. Can you believe that we are still here. The docs were giving you only months to live back when you were first diagnosed. I know that every day is a struggle for you. I am just grateful when I click on "next" and your pretty pink post pops up.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 >> Joyce,> > I am sitting here crying (after just cleaning my glasses) because I'm so > happy for you and your hubby. I worry the same way about mine. This is > defineletly God moving what a wonderful blessing for you 2, I'm > sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy GBU both!!!!!!> > > Love always,> > Vicky81856> > > > **************Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides. > (http://travel.aol.com/travel-guide/united-states?ncid=aoltrv00030000000016)>

Guest guest

Thank you, Jesus!

God Bless,

Tina

IPF PH Ohio

>

>

last

both my

mixing

has

praying

> for a way out.

>

said

turned to

offering me

> a buyout! Wow!

>

the

now.

will

>

The

work

> for him.

>

wear on

>

> Hugs, Joyce D.

Hypertension

palm of

>