RemedySpot.com

Re: Sher's surgery

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sher,

So glad you're home and all went well!! Here's to only needing reading glasses!

Love,

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Sher's surgery

Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!

Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Excellent news Mama-Sher! I had big prayers sent up especially for

you! Now you just rest and take it easy for the rest of the day....

Hugs and hugs to you!

Babs in Texas

>

> Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a

little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm

doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!

>

> Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

Guest guest

I must have missed something!! Anyhoo, I am so glad things went well for you. Hope you recover quickly!! CaroSher Bauman wrote: Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE! Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08Mississippi

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Glad all went well with your eyes. Isn't technology great? Don has had 4 fantastic days. The weather has been stupendous. He said yesterday that "This gives me hope". It is suppose to rain all day tomorrow and he says it isn't as easy to breathe tonight. We shall see. I can see that next winter needs to be somewhere else. I can do that next winter. Once again glad your surgery went well. You are one of the GREATs on this website. K central Il Beth wrote: Sher, So glad you're home and all went well!! Here's to only needing reading glasses! Love, Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive Sher's surgery Hi All....cataract

surgery went well this morning! This time is a little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE! Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Does Don have a hard time in the very cold weather? I sure do. The last winter I lived in NY (2006-2007) I was misearable. Every time I tried to go outside, the cold air literally took my breath away. It made my chest hurt and my sats drop. I was counting the days till I moved down here to NC.

Do you have other options for next winter? I'm so glad that he's had a few good days. Everyone needs to have hope!

Thanks for taking such good care of him, just don't forget to take care of yourself!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Sher's surgery

Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!

Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

SUPER COOOOOOOL MAMA

Rest up now & take it easy....

GIO >> Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!> > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

Dear ,

I'm so pleased to hear that Don had a few 'good' days...that must've been wonderfulfor you too! May there be lots more!

in Oz

PS one of my fave Swan's AFL player's is a Tadhg (pronounced Tye) Kennelly..he's 'on loan' from the Irish Gaelic Footy League....love those Irish boys!> Sher,> So glad you're home and all went well!! Here's to only needing reading glasses!> Love,> > > > Beth > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > Change everything. Love and Forgive > > > > > Sher's surgery> > Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!> > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > > ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>

Guest guest

You are in Australia, correct? Holy cow! Yeah his family comes from Kerry Co. We don't know much about the family before the trip to US but know there are lots of Kennellys in the country. I just wish all the days could be like that. If we would have known he had pf, I would have retired before May. Can't moan over that I guess. I just think it so cool we can talk over all the world. K Illinois wrote: Dear , I'm so pleased to hear that Don had a few 'good' days...that must've been wonderfulfor you too! May there be lots more! in Oz PS one of my fave Swan's AFL player's is a Tadhg (pronounced Tye) Kennelly..he's 'on loan' from the Irish Gaelic Footy League....love those Irish boys!> Sher,> So glad you're home and all went well!! Here's to only needing reading glasses!> Love,> > > > Beth > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > Change everything. Love and Forgive > > > > >

Sher's surgery> > Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!> > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > > ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Dear ,

'If Onlys' can mount up too fast so I try NOT to count them.....just enjoy what you can NOW!

Yes isn't cyberspace fantastic...there's no way we'd be communicating across the miles like this before the Internet. I remeber tryingh to use it around 1994 for Fmily History stuff & there just wasn't much available.... NOW..WOW it's EXPLODED with action!

I for one am thrilled that I've found everybody on this Forum!

in oz> > Sher,> > So glad you're home and all went well!! Here's to only needing reading glasses!> > Love,> > > > > > > > Beth > > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > > > Change everything. Love and Forgive > > > > > > > > > > Sher's surgery> > > > Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!> > > > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> > > > > > ---------------------------------> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.> >> > > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > > ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>

Guest guest

Babs....well it must be those extra prayers from you that help! Thanks honey.

This eye is not the whiz-bang-nothin-to-it like the other eye. I feel absolutely drained tired and I see a 'flash' of a 1/2 circle in certain light.

Now listen to me! I'm not even 24 hrs. out from surgery! Geeze, women! No, this woman! Inside I'm still the go-get-em, git-er-gone, Irish redhead. Inside I've slipped a bit... now I'm only an Irish redhead.

I'll answer a few posts and then off to see the Dr for post surgery.

Hope you day is grand. How are you doing w/the rising earlier???

Excellent news Mama-Sher! I had big prayers sent up especially foryou! Now you just rest and take it easy for the rest of the day....Hugs and hugs to you!Babs in Texas>> Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is alittle pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'mdoing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!> > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

Caro...thanks for your good wishes. It's nice to have the support. My poor hubby (Rich) must have tired shoulders....

He is so wonderful. He does so much as a 'caregiver' and then when I'm a bit more down, he does MORE and never complains or rolls his eyes or heaves huge sighs.

I'm reading about fixing your little table-----we live upstairs/apt too but I go out on porch to do that stuff. Or DID anyway..........

It's such fun to restore something special. I was always painting or staining something.

Good for you w/your walking too. Babs and I are trying to walk more as well....I think she is "ahead" of me.

Hope you have sunshine today.

Would you add with your signature your Dx and state?

Thanks.

I must have missed something!! Anyhoo, I am so glad things went well for you. Hope you recover quickly!!

CaroSher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote:

CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08Mississippi

Guest guest

K. yes, it's amazing what can be done today.

I'm so glad to hear Don had some good days. Weather makes such a difference.

Oh , you don't want to come to Oregon. You would not even go home to get your things. Oregon is a beautiful state...where we live we are 1 1/2 hrs. from coast or mountains. There are many many places that are beautiful farm land as well. Do some internet search and send for brochures from a local Chamber of Commerce wherever you like.

Thank you for the atta-girl. We're all great on this board!

Hugs.

Sher's surgery

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Guest guest

Oops, sorry about that. I thought I put the signature on there.!! I don't have a porch, as such, here at this apartment, just a walkway down in front of a row of doors that is not very wide, so I would be blocking someone's walkway if I tried to do it outside. Maybe next time I should wait and do it on my day off, maybe? Here is the sig below (I hope)! CaroSher Bauman wrote: Caro...thanks for your good wishes. It's nice to have the support. My poor hubby (Rich) must have tired shoulders.... He is so wonderful. He does so much as a 'caregiver' and then when I'm a bit more down, he does MORE and never complains or rolls his eyes or heaves huge sighs. I'm reading about fixing your little table-----we live upstairs/apt too but I go out on porch to do that stuff. Or DID anyway.......... It's such fun to restore something special. I was always painting or staining something. Good for you w/your walking too. Babs and I are trying to walk more as well....I think she is "ahead" of me. Hope you have sunshine

today. Would you add with your signature your Dx and state? Thanks. Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Sher's

surgery I must have missed something!! Anyhoo, I am so glad things went well for you. Hope you recover quickly!! CaroSher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote: Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE! Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08Mississippi You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Guest guest

Mama-Sher, I hope the Doc says that all is normal, and that you just

need time to heal. Isn't it funny (strange funny, not ha-ha funny) how

our bodies can do fine on one side and then be completely different

for the same procedure on another? When I had my eye surgery done, my

left eye did much better. And it was all for naught anyway. Having

Type II diabetes and also being on prednisone put me back wearing

glasses. Ah vanity, thy name is Babs....LOL!

I know what you mean about the inside not matching the outside. My

brain tells me I'm still a young 'un, and my body laughs hysterically

at the thought....stupid body!

I'm doing better some days on getting up early, and some days I'm not.

I've decided not to fret about it and just try my dangdest every night

to go to bed at a decent hour. Right now I'm fighting a head cold so

it throws everything out of whack.

Post when you get back ok? I want to know what the Doc said...

And Mama-Sher, you just keep your Irish up! That fighting spirit will

keep you going, and I admire it greatly.

Hugs and hugs to you!

Babs in Texas

> >

> > Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a

> little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm

> doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!

> >

> > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> >

>

Guest guest

Babs...when I saw the Dr. today he said "A different eye is like a different body!" It is strange. My eye is still swollen and inflamed so have to be a bit patient for this to go away. But all is well...Ordinary stuff.

I'd surely be glad to have reading glasses only. Now I have NO glasses. Can't use the old ones and don't have new ones yet. But actually I can see pretty good!

Mama-Sher, I hope the Doc says that all is normal, and that you justneed time to heal. Isn't it funny (strange funny, not ha-ha funny) howour bodies can do fine on one side and then be completely differentfor the same procedure on another? When I had my eye surgery done, myleft eye did much better. And it was all for naught anyway. HavingType II diabetes and also being on prednisone put me back wearingglasses. Ah vanity, thy name is Babs....LOL!I know what you mean about the inside not matching the outside. Mybrain tells me I'm still a young 'un, and my body laughs hystericallyat the thought....stupid body!I'm doing better some days on getting up early, and some days I'm not.I've decided not to fret about it and just try my dangdest every nightto go to bed at a decent hour. Right now I'm fighting a head cold soit throws everything out of whack.Post when you get back ok? I want to know what the Doc said...And Mama-Sher, you just keep your Irish up! That fighting spirit willkeep you going, and I admire it greatly. Hugs and hugs to you!Babs in Texas> >> > Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a> little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm> doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!> > > > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>

Guest guest

Caro, You and I have the same problem. Our signatures end up at the bottom of the list of all the emails. I don't know how to get it up under my email. Sometimes technology is good and some times it is . LInda K IllinoisCarolyn Wade wrote: Oops, sorry about that. I thought I put the signature on there.!! I don't have a porch, as such, here at

this apartment, just a walkway down in front of a row of doors that is not very wide, so I would be blocking someone's walkway if I tried to do it outside. Maybe next time I should wait and do it on my day off, maybe? Here is the sig below (I hope)! CaroSher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote: Caro...thanks for your good wishes. It's nice to have the support. My poor hubby (Rich) must have tired shoulders.... He is so wonderful. He does so much as a 'caregiver' and then when I'm a bit more down, he does MORE and never complains or rolls his eyes or heaves huge sighs. I'm reading about fixing your

little table-----we live upstairs/apt too but I go out on porch to do that stuff. Or DID anyway.......... It's such fun to restore something special. I was always painting or staining something. Good for you w/your walking too. Babs and I are trying to walk more as well....I think she is "ahead" of me. Hope you have sunshine today. Would you add with your signature your Dx and state? Thanks. Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Sher's surgery I must have missed something!! Anyhoo, I am so glad things went well for you. Hope you recover quickly!! CaroSher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote: Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE! Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! CaroAsthma

1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08Mississippi You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Hi-ya Mama-Sher,

Sorry this eye isn't the same plain sailing experience that your first surgery was! That must've been a nasty surprise. Interesting to think of each eye as a different 'body'..makes sense.

I've also been in specs since childhood & they've never bothered me (except from a vain point of view) until now. My reading vision is driving me NUTS...my short sight has been stable for some years but the READING....I seem to need a different prescription for EVERY zone possible. One for the newspaper, another for reading piano music, still another for sewing, knitting, doing the nails etc etc...!

My specs are VERY expensive, high tech progressive lens done in Germany & they at least work well for my computer vision! Where would I be without THAT working properly!

Eyes are sooooo precious.....touch wood I'll not face the cataract scenario! Another reason NOT to take the dreaded Pred!

GIO

> > >> > > Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a> > little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm> > doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!> > > > > > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > >> >>

Guest guest

I laughed at your post. I, too, have worn glasses since 5th grade but needed

them the

most for distance. Until a few years ago when I transitioned into bifocals

(transitional lens

also). But I couldn't find the " sweet spot " to read so I'd take them off but my

eyes would

get really tired because I need prisms. So I got prescription reading glasses.

This last year

the same problem with mid distance vision, couldn't read the computer, so Dr.

gave me a

pair for " mid " distance. When all was said and done when I went to AZ last

month I had SIX

pair of glasses with me. Sometimes I have a pair on my nose, one perched on top

of my

head and one hanging around my neck. Then is when I'm wandering around asking

" has

anyone seen my glasses?' lol

Kathie WA

nsip '96

> > > >

> > > > Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a

> > > little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm

> > > doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!

> > > >

> > > > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Here we are Kathie trying to find our way in the world!

SGIO > > > > >> > > > > Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a> > > > little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm> > > > doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!> > > > >> > > > > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Glad you went through the surgery smoothy and sucessfully, hope your

pain is reduced,you have now given me courage to get my second

cataract done , i have been putting it off since a long time , i had

my first in 1998 that is exactly ten yrs ago, Sher do tell me how much

of a diff. it makes.

Take some rest

Love

Geeta

-- In Breathe-Support , " Sher Bauman " wrote:

>

> Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a

little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm

doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!

>

>

Guest guest

You have to only read earlier posts and compare it to today's and

you will agree that God has been looking after you, it is very

heartening to read that Don is better

All the best for you two

Geeta

-- In Breathe-Support , Kennelly

wrote:

>

> Glad all went well with your eyes. Isn't technology great?

> Don has had 4 fantastic days. The weather has been

stupendous. He said yesterday that " This gives me hope " . It is

suppose to rain all day tomorrow and he says it isn't as easy to

breathe tonight. We shall see. I can see that next winter needs

to be somewhere else. I can do that next winter.

> Once again glad your surgery went well. You are one of the

GREATs on this website.

> K

> central Il

>

> Beth wrote:

> Sher,

> So glad you're home and all went well!! Here's to only needing

reading glasses!

> Love,

>

>

>

> Beth

> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

>

> Change everything. Love and Forgive

>

>

>

>

> Sher's surgery

>

> Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This

time is a little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye.

But I'm doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> 14

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of

Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

>

Guest guest

Geeta, I had one removed in Oct. 2007 and had a little problem, I think because I just had a bad Dr. I still need to have the right eye done. Right now things are a bright from my left and yellow from the right.  Strange huh?? LOL  I just need to get on with it and get the other one done. I hope you get yours done soon. I think I will check into doing mine soon. I just love reading your posts, you seem like such a gentle soul.  Love and Prayers, Peggy"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Glad you went through the surgery smoothy and sucessfully, hope your pain is reduced,you have now given me courage to get my second cataract done , i have been putting it off since a long time , i had my first in 1998 that is exactly ten yrs ago, Sher do tell me how much of a diff. it makes.Take some restLoveGeeta-- In Breathe-Support , "Sher Bauman" wrote:>> Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!> > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

-Hi Peggy,

Thank you,i was not going in for the second because i am finding no

strong need to do so, I am ok with one good eye, do you think I

should go in for the second?My right eye is done and left is not yet

done, the haze is absolutely opaque every thing is blurred in that

eye.

I like to read your posts too!!

geeta

-- In Breathe-Support , Peggy

wrote:

>

> Geeta, I had one removed in Oct. 2007 and had a little problem, I

> think because I just had a bad Dr.

> I still need to have the right eye done. Right now things are a

> bright from my left and yellow from the right. Strange huh?? LOL

I

> just need to get on with it and get the other one done.

>

> I hope you get yours done soon. I think I will check into doing

mine

> soon.

>

> I just love reading your posts, you seem like such a gentle soul.

>

>

> Love and Prayers, Peggy

>

> " Worry looks around,

> Sorry looks back,

> Faith looks up. "

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Glad you went through the surgery smoothy and sucessfully, hope

your

> pain is reduced,you have now given me courage to get my second

> cataract done , i have been putting it off since a long time , i

had

> my first in 1998 that is exactly ten yrs ago, Sher do tell me how

much

> of a diff. it makes.

> Take some rest

> Love

> Geeta

>

> -- In Breathe-Support , " Sher Bauman " <bofus@>

wrote:

> >

> > Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is

a

> little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm

> doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!

> >

> > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> >

>

Guest guest

Wonder why it does that? Caro Kennelly wrote: Caro, You and I have the same problem. Our signatures end up at the bottom of the list of all the emails. I don't know how to get it up under my email. Sometimes technology is good and some times it is . LInda K IllinoisCarolyn Wade

<carowade4444> wrote: Oops, sorry about that. I thought I put the signature on there.!! I don't have a porch, as such, here at this apartment, just a walkway down in front of a row of doors that is not very wide, so I would be blocking someone's walkway if I tried to do it outside. Maybe next time I should wait and do it on my day off, maybe? Here is the sig below (I hope)! CaroSher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote: Caro...thanks for your good wishes. It's nice to have the support. My poor hubby (Rich) must have tired shoulders.... He is so wonderful. He does so much as a 'caregiver' and then when I'm a bit more down, he does MORE and never complains or rolls his eyes or heaves huge sighs. I'm reading about fixing your little table-----we live upstairs/apt too but I go out on porch to do that stuff. Or DID anyway.......... It's such fun to restore something special. I was always painting or staining something. Good for you w/your walking too. Babs and I are trying to walk more as well....I think she is "ahead" of me. Hope you have sunshine today. Would you add with your signature your Dx and state? Thanks. Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Sher's surgery I must have missed something!! Anyhoo, I am so

glad things went well for you. Hope you recover quickly!! CaroSher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote: Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE! Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08Mississippi You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi __________________________________________________

Guest guest

...when I was where you describe I went first to bifocals then to trifocals. At least I could see. For the past two years my vision has been blurry, and changing Rx didn't help. I'm sure I'll be better than ever now.

Maybe it's time for a visit to your eye man.......

Hi-ya Mama-Sher,

Sorry this eye isn't the same plain sailing experience that your first surgery was! That must've been a nasty surprise. Interesting to think of each eye as a different 'body'..makes sense.

I've also been in specs since childhood & they've never bothered me (except from a vain point of view) until now. My reading vision is driving me NUTS...my short sight has been stable for some years but the READING....I seem to need a different prescription for EVERY zone possible. One for the newspaper, another for reading piano music, still another for sewing, knitting, doing the nails etc etc...!

My specs are VERY expensive, high tech progressive lens done in Germany & they at least work well for my computer vision! Where would I be without THAT working properly!

Eyes are sooooo precious.....touch wood I'll not face the cataract scenario! Another reason NOT to take the dreaded Pred!

GIO

> > >> > > Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a> > little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm> > doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!> > > > > > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > >> >>