RemedySpot.com

Re: Sher's surgery

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Gita...I would do cataract surgery over again in a split second notice! The right eye was absolutely pain free and in two days I was driving w/o glasses....even tho' my left eye had poor vision.

The left eye is taking a bit longer to heal...still swollen and inflamed but no complications.

Vision is no longer blurry!!! I didn't realize how bad my vision really was until it was changed by cataract removal.

Things are very much "brighter" and certainly clearer...no fuzzy edges.

Get a good Dr. and go for it Gita.

I can see better even tho' the left eye is still healing.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

-Hi Peggy,Thank you,i was not going in for the second because i am finding no strong need to do so, I am ok with one good eye, do you think I should go in for the second?My right eye is done and left is not yet done, the haze is absolutely opaque every thing is blurred in that eye.I like to read your posts too!!geeta -- In Breathe-Support , Peggy wrote:>> Geeta, I had one removed in Oct. 2007 and had a little problem, I > think because I just had a bad Dr.> I still need to have the right eye done. Right now things are a > bright from my left and yellow from the right. Strange huh?? LOL I > just need to get on with it and get the other one done.> > I hope you get yours done soon. I think I will check into doing mine > soon.> > I just love reading your posts, you seem like such a gentle soul.> > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> > "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up."> > > > > > > Glad you went through the surgery smoothy and sucessfully, hope your> pain is reduced,you have now given me courage to get my second> cataract done , i have been putting it off since a long time , i had> my first in 1998 that is exactly ten yrs ago, Sher do tell me how much> of a diff. it makes.> Take some rest> Love> Geeta> > -- In Breathe-Support , "Sher Bauman" <bofus@> wrote:> >> > Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a> little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm> doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!> >> > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>

Guest guest

Mama,

My top notch progressive lens from Germany are super-duper, tri-focal, PLUS! I just want to do too many things at too varied distances. I have a dud neck from a car accident which doesn't help 'cos to focus in that 'sweet' spot I often have to tilt my head up which puts strain on my poor ol' neck!

Playing Tennis is a scream...trying to follow the trajectory of the Ball is something else!

GIO> > > >> > > > Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a> > > little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm> > > doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!> > > > > > > > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

...I'm amazed I can go from trifocals to no glasses except for reading! What a blessing. Now I'll have to learn how to do my makeup differently...behind glasses it didn't show much. Now I look face-naked and need to do something!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Mama,

My top notch progressive lens from Germany are super-duper, tri-focal, PLUS! I just want to do too many things at too varied distances. I have a dud neck from a car accident which doesn't help 'cos to focus in that 'sweet' spot I often have to tilt my head up which puts strain on my poor ol' neck!

Playing Tennis is a scream...trying to follow the trajectory of the Ball is something else!

GIO> > > >> > > > Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is a> > > little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm> > > doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!> > > > > > > > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

> > >

> > > Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time

is

> a

> > little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But

I'm

> > doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!

> > >

> > > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

> > >

is

> a

I'm

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Sher,

thank for your inputs i will do that,how are you feeling has the

swelling come down?

Geeta

In Breathe-Support , " Sher Bauman " wrote:

>

> Gita...I would do cataract surgery over again in a split second

notice! The right eye was absolutely pain free and in two days I was

driving w/o glasses....even tho' my left eye had poor vision.

> The left eye is taking a bit longer to heal...still swollen and

inflamed but no complications.

> Vision is no longer blurry!!! I didn't realize how bad my vision

really was until it was changed by cataract removal.

> Things are very much " brighter " and certainly clearer...no fuzzy

edges.

> Get a good Dr. and go for it Gita.

> I can see better even tho' the left eye is still healing.

> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

> Re: Sher's surgery

>

>

> -Hi Peggy,

> Thank you,i was not going in for the second because i am finding

no

> strong need to do so, I am ok with one good eye, do you think I

> should go in for the second?My right eye is done and left is not

yet

> done, the haze is absolutely opaque every thing is blurred in

that

> eye.

> I like to read your posts too!!

> geeta

>

> -- In Breathe-Support , Peggy <pac1773@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Geeta, I had one removed in Oct. 2007 and had a little

problem, I

> > think because I just had a bad Dr.

> > I still need to have the right eye done. Right now things are

a

> > bright from my left and yellow from the right. Strange huh??

LOL

> I

> > just need to get on with it and get the other one done.

> >

> > I hope you get yours done soon. I think I will check into

doing

> mine

> > soon.

> >

> > I just love reading your posts, you seem like such a gentle

soul.

> >

> >

> > Love and Prayers, Peggy

> >

> > " Worry looks around,

> > Sorry looks back,

> > Faith looks up. "

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Glad you went through the surgery smoothy and sucessfully,

hope

> your

> > pain is reduced,you have now given me courage to get my second

> > cataract done , i have been putting it off since a long time ,

i

> had

> > my first in 1998 that is exactly ten yrs ago, Sher do tell me

how

> much

> > of a diff. it makes.

> > Take some rest

> > Love

> > Geeta

> >

> > -- In Breathe-Support , " Sher Bauman " <bofus@>

> wrote:

> > >

is

> a

I'm

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Gita....the swelling is down some and my eye is no longer dilated so much either. I see pretty darn good! I did pick up a pair of reading glasses today for 5 bucks so I can read the computer screen. Don't want to miss out on anything you know.

I just can't believe how well I can see after wearing glasses since I was 12.

Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Sher's surgery> > > -Hi Peggy,> Thank you,i was not going in for the second because i am finding no > strong need to do so, I am ok with one good eye, do you think I > should go in for the second?My right eye is done and left is not yet > done, the haze is absolutely opaque every thing is blurred in that > eye.> I like to read your posts too!!> geeta > > -- In Breathe-Support , Peggy <pac1773@> > wrote:> >> > Geeta, I had one removed in Oct. 2007 and had a little problem, I > > think because I just had a bad Dr.> > I still need to have the right eye done. Right now things are a > > bright from my left and yellow from the right. Strange huh?? LOL > I > > just need to get on with it and get the other one done.> > > > I hope you get yours done soon. I think I will check into doing > mine > > soon.> > > > I just love reading your posts, you seem like such a gentle soul.> > > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> > > > "Worry looks around,> > Sorry looks back,> > Faith looks up."> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Glad you went through the surgery smoothy and sucessfully, hope > your> > pain is reduced,you have now given me courage to get my second> > cataract done , i have been putting it off since a long time , i > had> > my first in 1998 that is exactly ten yrs ago, Sher do tell me how > much> > of a diff. it makes.> > Take some rest> > Love> > Geeta> > > > -- In Breathe-Support , "Sher Bauman" <bofus@> > wrote:> > >> > > Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is > a> > little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm> > doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!> > >> > > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > >> >>

Guest guest

Mama, I'm still looking at posts from last week. How is your eye? You don't very often talk about you. Did I miss it? K IllSher Bauman wrote: Gita....the swelling is down some and my eye is no longer dilated so much either. I see pretty darn good! I did pick up a pair of reading glasses today for 5 bucks so I can read the computer screen. Don't want to miss out on anything you

know. I just can't believe how well I can see after wearing glasses since I was 12. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Sher's surgery> > > -Hi Peggy,> Thank you,i was not going in for the second because i am finding no > strong need to do so, I am ok with one good eye, do you think I > should go in for the second?My right eye is done and left is not yet > done, the haze is absolutely opaque every thing is blurred in that > eye.> I like to read your posts too!!> geeta > > -- In Breathe-Support , Peggy <pac1773@> > wrote:> >> > Geeta, I had one removed in Oct. 2007 and had a

little problem, I > > think because I just had a bad Dr.> > I still need to have the right eye done. Right now things are a > > bright from my left and yellow from the right. Strange huh?? LOL > I > > just need to get on with it and get the other one done.> > > > I hope you get yours done soon. I think I will check into doing > mine > > soon.> > > > I just love reading your posts, you seem like such a gentle soul.> > > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> > > > "Worry looks around,> > Sorry looks back,> > Faith looks up."> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Glad you went through the surgery smoothy and sucessfully, hope > your> > pain is reduced,you have now

given me courage to get my second> > cataract done , i have been putting it off since a long time , i > had> > my first in 1998 that is exactly ten yrs ago, Sher do tell me how > much> > of a diff. it makes.> > Take some rest> > Love> > Geeta> > > > -- In Breathe-Support , "Sher Bauman" <bofus@> > wrote:> > >> > > Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is > a> > little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm> > doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!> > >> > > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > >> >> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

K... oh my eye is fine now. 10 more days until I get permanent glasses...mostly for things up close. I'm so glad I did both the eyes!!

Thanks for asking.

Re: Sher's surgery> > > -Hi Peggy,> Thank you,i was not going in for the second because i am finding no > strong need to do so, I am ok with one good eye, do you think I > should go in for the second?My right eye is done and left is not yet > done, the haze is absolutely opaque every thing is blurred in that > eye.> I like to read your posts too!!> geeta > > -- In Breathe-Support , Peggy <pac1773@> > wrote:> >> > Geeta, I had one removed in Oct. 2007 and had a little problem, I > > think because I just had a bad Dr.> > I still need to have the right eye done. Right now things are a > > bright from my left and yellow from the right. Strange huh?? LOL > I > > just need to get on with it and get the other one done.> > > > I hope you get yours done soon. I think I will check into doing > mine > > soon.> > > > I just love reading your posts, you seem like such a gentle soul.> > > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> > > > "Worry looks around,> > Sorry looks back,> > Faith looks up."> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Glad you went through the surgery smoothy and sucessfully, hope > your> > pain is reduced,you have now given me courage to get my second> > cataract done , i have been putting it off since a long time , i > had> > my first in 1998 that is exactly ten yrs ago, Sher do tell me how > much> > of a diff. it makes.> > Take some rest> > Love> > Geeta> > > > -- In Breathe-Support , "Sher Bauman" <bofus@> > wrote:> > >> > > Hi All....cataract surgery went well this morning! This time is > a> > little pain afterward where I had none with the right eye. But I'm> > doing fine and glad it's over....now I can SEE!> > >> > > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > >> >>

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.