RemedySpot.com

MOTORCYCLE RIDE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

ON SUNDAY JOE AND I RODE 109 MILES FROM START TO FINISH AND

PARTICIPATED IN A POKER RUN. JOANIE WON 105.00 FOR THE WORST HAND!

THERE WAS NO MISTAKING WHICH BIKE WAS JOE'S...IT HAD AN EXTRA OXYGEN

TANK STRAPPED TO IT! WE HAD A BLAST AND IT WAS ENCOURAGING FOR JOE TO

HAVE AN AFTERNOON OUT AND ABOUT.

JOANIE

Guest guest

.......I can just see you 2 Easy Riders!

GIO >> ON SUNDAY JOE AND I RODE 109 MILES FROM START TO FINISH AND > PARTICIPATED IN A POKER RUN. JOANIE WON 105.00 FOR THE WORST HAND! > THERE WAS NO MISTAKING WHICH BIKE WAS JOE'S...IT HAD AN EXTRA OXYGEN > TANK STRAPPED TO IT! WE HAD A BLAST AND IT WAS ENCOURAGING FOR JOE TO > HAVE AN AFTERNOON OUT AND ABOUT.> JOANIE>

Guest guest

J/J I just have to ask.....what about O2 and a "spark"???? Is it safe to carry O2 on the bike?

I have no idea but it sounds scary..............

Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

MOTORCYCLE RIDE

ON SUNDAY JOE AND I RODE 109 MILES FROM START TO FINISH AND PARTICIPATED IN A POKER RUN. JOANIE WON 105.00 FOR THE WORST HAND! THERE WAS NO MISTAKING WHICH BIKE WAS JOE'S...IT HAD AN EXTRA OXYGEN TANK STRAPPED TO IT! WE HAD A BLAST AND IT WAS ENCOURAGING FOR JOE TO HAVE AN AFTERNOON OUT AND ABOUT.JOANIE

Guest guest

HI MAMA,

OXYGEN IS NOT EXPLOSIVE BUT DOES SUPPORT COMBUSTION. O2 WOULD NOT IGNITE FROM A SPARK. I USED TO USE OXY-ACETYLENE TORCHES and the O2 is what allows the Acetylene to get hot enough to melt steel.

JOE/JOANIE JOE 59 IPF1/2008

-- Re: MOTORCYCLE RIDE

J/J I just have to ask.....what about O2 and a "spark"???? Is it safe to carry O2 on the bike?

I have no idea but it sounds scary..............

Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

MOTORCYCLE RIDE

ON SUNDAY JOE AND I RODE 109 MILES FROM START TO FINISH AND PARTICIPATED IN A POKER RUN. JOANIE WON 105.00 FOR THE WORST HAND! THERE WAS NO MISTAKING WHICH BIKE WAS JOE'S...IT HAD AN EXTRA OXYGEN TANK STRAPPED TO IT! WE HAD A BLAST AND IT WAS ENCOURAGING FOR JOE TO HAVE AN AFTERNOON OUT AND ABOUT.JOANIE

Guest guest

Thanks Joe....my kids tell me I ask the silliest questions. But I worry....like "Mamas" do!

I know O2 doesn't explode, I was just wondering about sparks already there and O2 in a nose-hose.

Thanks for the info. Enjoy the rides and be safe.

MOTORCYCLE RIDE