RemedySpot.com

Re: To All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm praying for you Mama Sher, everything will go smoothly...:)

Love and prayers,

Vicly81856Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.

Guest guest

Sher

Good luck. I know its going to go just like the other. Can you imagine

seeing as well out of that eye too. Its amazing how good the procedure

has gotten.

>

> I'm having second cataract surgery early in the morning so I'll cya

probably on Tuesday.

> Let's hope this one goes as well as the first one. (Sorry Peggy-yours

was a rough one. Have you ever found the reason why??)

> My right eye was a breeze and in a few days I was driving w/o glasses!

I've worn glasses since I was 12. I'm told I should need glasses now

only for reading . Oh Happy Days!

>

>

> Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

Guest guest

Bruce....thanks. It is amazing what can be done today. I've always had poor vision and not easily corrected and now...Bingo! I can see! My vision has been 'out of whack' since the first surgery, waiting to order permanent glasses after both eyes.

Well, off you go tomorrow. Have a really good time and enjoy everything you can reach!

Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

SherGood luck. I know its going to go just like the other. Can you imagineseeing as well out of that eye too. Its amazing how good the procedurehas gotten.>> I'm having second cataract surgery early in the morning so I'll cyaprobably on Tuesday.> Let's hope this one goes as well as the first one. (Sorry Peggy-yourswas a rough one. Have you ever found the reason why??)> My right eye was a breeze and in a few days I was driving w/o glasses!I've worn glasses since I was 12. I'm told I should need glasses nowonly for reading . Oh Happy Days!>>> Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

Just to let you know, my prayers are with you! I've had a rough couple of weeks, so when you're feeling better I will call you! Love ya, TerSher Bauman wrote: I'm having second cataract surgery early in the morning so I'll cya probably on Tuesday. Let's hope this one goes as well as the first one. (Sorry Peggy-yours was a rough one. Have you ever found the reason

why??) My right eye was a breeze and in a few days I was driving w/o glasses! I've worn glasses since I was 12. I'm told I should need glasses now only for reading . Oh Happy Days! Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Ter...I'm sorry you are going through a tough time. I'm not feeling badly...in fact I could skip into surgery for my second cataract removal.

Give me a day...maybe Tues. and if you want, call me and we'll talk. I'll take you up on your free long distance. I have very very low l/d rates but ya can't beat free can we!

I'm going to crawl in bed and watch TV. How about you doing the same thing....rest and relax if you can.

'Till Tues.

Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Just to let you know, my prayers are with you!

I've had a rough couple of weeks, so when you're feeling better I will call you!

Love ya,

TerSher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote:

I'm having second cataract surgery early in the morning so I'll cya probably on Tuesday.

Let's hope this one goes as well as the first one. (Sorry Peggy-yours was a rough one. Have you ever found the reason why??)

My right eye was a breeze and in a few days I was driving w/o glasses! I've worn glasses since I was 12. I'm told I should need glasses now only for reading . Oh Happy Days!

Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Hi Sher,

All the Best with the cataract surgery. I Hope your son is feeling a little better!

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 6:57 pm

Subject: To All

I'm having second cataract surgery early in the morning so I'll cya probably on Tuesday.

Let's hope this one goes as well as the first one. (Sorry Peggy-yours was a rough one. Have you ever found the reason why??)

My right eye was a breeze and in a few days I was driving w/o glasses! I've worn glasses since I was 12. I'm told I should need glasses now only for reading . Oh Happy Days!

Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.

Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Sher, I am glad you are getting the surgery and just know it will go well. I am just so lucky when it comes to "if it could, it will" But I am doing well. I may check with a different Dr. that several people from my Church used. They don't have to wear glasses or nothin.. makes me nuts. So any how you have a wonderful day tomorrow.  Love and Prayers, Peggy"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." I'm having second cataract surgery early in the morning so I'll cya probably on Tuesday.Let's hope this one goes as well as the first one. (Sorry Peggy-yours was a rough one. Have you ever found the reason why??)My right eye was a breeze and in a few days I was driving w/o glasses! I've worn glasses since I was 12. I'm told I should need  glasses now only for reading . Oh Happy Days!   Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Thanks Peggy.....did you ever find out why you have had such a hard time w/your cataract surgery???

Sher, I am glad you are getting the surgery and just know it will go well. I am just so lucky when it comes to "if it could, it will" But I am doing well. I may check with a different Dr. that several people from my Church used. They don't have to wear glasses or nothin.. makes me nuts. So any how you have a wonderful day tomorrow.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Guest guest

MAMA-SHER: LET US KNOW ON TUESDAY HOW YOUR EYE IS DOING. I KNOW IT WILL BE A RELIEF TO GET IT OVER WITH TOODLES! JANE UIP/IPF 12/1998 DALTON. GEORGIA AKA PIANOLADY_MUSICGIRL AND I AM NOW AT HOME FROM LAURA'S APT BOY AM I TIRED

>> I'm having second cataract surgery early in the morning so I'll cya probably on Tuesday.> Let's hope this one goes as well as the first one. (Sorry Peggy-yours was a rough one. Have you ever found the reason why??) > My right eye was a breeze and in a few days I was driving w/o glasses! I've worn glasses since I was 12. I'm told I should need glasses now only for reading . Oh Happy Days!> > > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

Hi again, You probably won't see this till after surgery but I'll be tinking of you all monday. Also glad to hear your son is better.

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: <Breathe-Support >Subject: To AllDate: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 16:57:05 -0700

Guest guest

I will be saying some extra prayers for you!

God Bless,

Tina

IPF PH Ohio

>

probably on Tuesday.

> My right eye was a breeze and in a few days I was driving w/o

glasses! I've worn glasses since I was 12. I'm told I should need

glasses now only for reading . Oh Happy Days!

>

>

>

Guest guest

Not sure why, but you are one of the people that always make me feel like I've known you forever and I always close with a smile.I'll try to rest! Love ys, TerSher Bauman wrote: Ter...I'm sorry you are going through a tough time. I'm not feeling badly...in fact I could skip into surgery for my second cataract removal. Give me a day...maybe Tues. and if you want, call me and

we'll talk. I'll take you up on your free long distance. I have very very low l/d rates but ya can't beat free can we! I'm going to crawl in bed and watch TV. How about you doing the same thing....rest and relax if you can. 'Till Tues. Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: To All Just to let you know, my prayers are with you! I've had a rough couple of weeks, so when you're feeling better I will call you! Love ya, TerSher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote: I'm having second cataract surgery early in the morning so I'll cya probably on Tuesday. Let's hope this one goes as well as the first one. (Sorry Peggy-yours was a rough one. Have you ever found the reason why??) My right eye was a breeze and in a few days I was driving w/o glasses! I've worn glasses since I was 12. I'm told I should need glasses now only for reading . Oh Happy Days! Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Guest guest

Thanks for the good wishes Steve...I'm home and shortly headed for the sectional for a nap............

To AllDate: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 16:57:05 -0700

Guest guest

Thanks Ter...I think often of how we 'click' with some and 'don't click' with some....

I'm glad surgery is over 'cause now I will have two good eyes! May only need reading glasses. That would be great since I've worn glasses since age 12!

Think I'll sign off for today and get the rest I'm told to get.

Take care and I'll talk with you later..............

Just to let you know, my prayers are with you!

I've had a rough couple of weeks, so when you're feeling better I will call you!

Love ya,

TerSher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote:

Guest guest

Sher, I hope everything goes well with your surgery in the AM. Will be thinking of you. CaroSher Bauman wrote: Thanks Ter...I think often of how we 'click' with some and 'don't click' with some.... I'm glad surgery is over 'cause now I will have two good eyes! May only need reading glasses. That would be great since I've worn glasses since age

12! Think I'll sign off for today and get the rest I'm told to get. Take care and I'll talk with you later.............. Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: To All Just to let you know, my prayers are with you! I've had a rough couple of weeks, so when you're feeling better I will call you! Love ya, TerSher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote: I'm having second cataract surgery early in the morning so I'll cya probably on Tuesday. Let's hope this one goes as well as the first one. (Sorry Peggy-yours was a rough one. Have you ever found the reason why??) My right eye was a breeze and in a few days I was driving w/o glasses! I've worn glasses since I was 12. I'm told I should need glasses now only for reading . Oh

Happy Days! Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08Mississippi

Guest guest

Hi Sher!

I've been offline for several days. I hope everything went very well

for you.

S, Lubbock, TX

>

probably on Tuesday.

> My right eye was a breeze and in a few days I was driving w/o

glasses! I've worn glasses since I was 12. I'm told I should need

glasses now only for reading . Oh Happy Days!

>

>

>

Guest guest

S.....I've been posting so I'm sure you already know my news.

You doing ok?

Hi Sher!I've been offline for several days. I hope everything went very well for you. S, Lubbock, TX>> I'm having second cataract surgery early in the morning so I'll cya probably on Tuesday.> Let's hope this one goes as well as the first one. (Sorry Peggy-yours was a rough one. Have you ever found the reason why??) > My right eye was a breeze and in a few days I was driving w/o glasses! I've worn glasses since I was 12. I'm told I should need glasses now only for reading . Oh Happy Days!> > > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

OK, just suffering from springtime in West Texas. Please God let it

rain soon!

Thanks Sher

-- In Breathe-Support , " Sher Bauman "

wrote:

>

> S.....I've been posting so I'm sure you already know my news.

> You doing ok?

>

> Re: To All

>

>

> Hi Sher!

> I've been offline for several days. I hope everything went very

well

> for you.

>

> S, Lubbock, TX

>

>

> >

> > I'm having second cataract surgery early in the morning so I'll

cya

> probably on Tuesday.

> > Let's hope this one goes as well as the first one. (Sorry Peggy-

yours

> was a rough one. Have you ever found the reason why??)

> > My right eye was a breeze and in a few days I was driving w/o

> glasses! I've worn glasses since I was 12. I'm told I should need

> glasses now only for reading . Oh Happy Days!

> >

> >

> > Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> >

>