RemedySpot.com

My Brother

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Family

I spoke with Jim this afternoon and he is doing great. He is up walking with a walker and eating really well. They are going to release him this afternoon so he will be home on Saturday. I am just amazed at how well he has done, although I guess I shouldn't be :>) Now we just have to get that nasty hernia healed so that he doesn't have to have any more surgery.

You know I was thinking of the story of the Velveteen Rabbit. Do you know that story? That is my brother through and through. I know this last few months has changed him, made him more real. His heart is more open. I feel it when I talk to him. What a blessing! And what a blessing you all are to me. Thank you so much for helping me get through this. It has changed me too.

The Velveteen Rabbit In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne SunshowerIt's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.

To quote an unnamed source, "WooHoo!". So Thankful, for the Grace given to Jim and the Peace of Mind given to you.

Expect a Miracle, and it will be so.

with Gratitude and Love

Mark

From: senegalady@... <senegalady@...>Subject: [] My Brother Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 4:39 AM

Dear Family

I spoke with Jim this afternoon and he is doing great. He is up walking with a walker and eating really well. They are going to release him this afternoon so he will be home on Saturday. I am just amazed at how well he has done, although I guess I shouldn't be :>) Now we just have to get that nasty hernia healed so that he doesn't have to have any more surgery.

You know I was thinking of the story of the Velveteen Rabbit. Do you know that story? That is my brother through and through. I know this last few months has changed him, made him more real. His heart is more open. I feel it when I talk to him. What a blessing! And what a blessing you all are to me. Thank you so much for helping me get through this. It has changed me too.

The Velveteen Rabbit In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace. com/senegalady May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.