RemedySpot.com

Re: Throw Mama From the Train

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am so glad you are okay, Joyce, but you are a HOOT!!! Caro Joyce wrote: Remember this movie with Danny DeVito and Crystal. Well, I think I am living the plot. My husband did the water bottle attempt to kill me AGAIN! This man is totally compromised when it comes to attatching the humidifier bottle on the mother ship. How many times has this happened. This morning at 4:50, I came wide awake realizing my 02 had stopped blowing. Believe me at 8L you know if it is blowing or not. I already knew what had happened. My husband leaves for work about then and he had changed the water bottle to a new mother ship. Of course he did not check the gauge or even listen to see if it was blowing out of the bottle. He just patted himself on the back and left for work. So, I got out of bed, which is no easy feat with all the medicine and 02 tubing in a knot. I hooked up to an E tank we keep by the bed for emergency. Almost empty. I have to go potty. Air or no air. Thank God the E tank did not run out and I got to the garage and hooked to another tank without a bottle. Ah, blessed 0xygen! So, then I check my oximeter....37. I just have to stop where I am and

let the numbers come up. Took awhile. Now this scenerio is not a new one. I am beginning to worry that he is plotting to kill me by oxygen depravation. Everyone would say, poor guy, he was only trying to help! Perfect crime. Dateline. Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi __________________________________________________

Guest guest

OH NO, POOR MAMA. It is about 7:15 here is the L man still breathing??? I just don't know how you can even think at 37. I would be in the floor quivering. Wasn't your daughter there ?? A Grand child??? You need a service dog.. OH Please don't tell Lucian I said that. You are undoubtedly the most courageous person I have ever known. EVER.. I am so happy you are still with us. Hang on girlfriend your hubby retires in just a short time. HHUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM.   ;) Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Remember this movie with Danny DeVito and Crystal.  Well, I think I am living the plot.  My husband did the water bottle attempt to kill me AGAIN!  This man is totally compromised when it comes to attatching the humidifier bottle on the mother ship.  How many times has this happened. This morning at 4:50, I came wide awake realizing my 02 had stopped blowing.  Believe me at 8L you know if it is blowing or not.  I already knew what had happened.  My husband leaves for work about then and he had changed the water bottle to a new mother ship.  Of course he did not check the gauge or even listen to see if it was blowing out of the bottle.  He just patted himself on the back and left for work. So, I got out of bed, which is no easy feat with all the medicine and 02 tubing in a knot.  I hooked up to an E tank we keep by the bed for emergency.  Almost empty.  I have to go potty.  Air or no air.  Thank God the E tank did not run out and I got to the garage and hooked to another tank without a bottle.  Ah, blessed 0xygen!  So, then I check my oximeter....37.  I just have to stop where I am and let the numbers come up.  Took awhile. Now this scenerio is not a new one.  I am beginning to worry that he is plotting to kill me by oxygen depravation.  Everyone would say, poor guy, he was only trying to help!  Perfect crime.  Dateline.Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997    Bronchiectasis 2004    Pulmonary Hypertension 2008  Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)  Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you.  Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands.  Isaiah 49: 15-16 

Guest guest

Joyce,

Somehow you manage to make us laugh in the midst of listening to that frightening tale. I can't even imagine being able to think strait enough to know what to do with sats at 37. You are amazing!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Throw Mama From the Train

Remember this movie with Danny DeVito and Crystal. Well, I think I am living the plot. My husband did the water bottle attempt to kill me AGAIN! This man is totally compromised when it comes to attatching the humidifier bottle on the mother ship. How many times has this happened.

This morning at 4:50, I came wide awake realizing my 02 had stopped blowing. Believe me at 8L you know if it is blowing or not. I already knew what had happened. My husband leaves for work about then and he had changed the water bottle to a new mother ship. Of course he did not check the gauge or even listen to see if it was blowing out of the bottle. He just patted himself on the back and left for work.

So, I got out of bed, which is no easy feat with all the medicine and 02 tubing in a knot. I hooked up to an E tank we keep by the bed for emergency. Almost empty. I have to go potty. Air or no air. Thank God the E tank did not run out and I got to the garage and hooked to another tank without a bottle. Ah, blessed 0xygen! So, then I check my oximeter.... 37. I just have to stop where I am and let the numbers come up. Took awhile.

Now this scenerio is not a new one. I am beginning to worry that he is plotting to kill me by oxygen depravation. Everyone would say, poor guy, he was only trying to help! Perfect crime. Dateline.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

Guest guest

Joyce... what explanation does he give for this happening so many times? You are a saint Joyce. By this time I'd plain be damn mad! I know it isn't anything he can help ...apparently...but it's so vital to you. There is something he isn't getting.

It's amazing what we do when we must or die!

I pray Angels will hang around you.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Remember this movie with Danny DeVito and Crystal. Well, I think I am living the plot. My husband did the water bottle attempt to kill me AGAIN! This man is totally compromised when it comes to attatching the humidifier bottle on the mother ship. How many times has this happened.

This morning at 4:50, I came wide awake realizing my 02 had stopped blowing. Believe me at 8L you know if it is blowing or not. I already knew what had happened. My husband leaves for work about then and he had changed the water bottle to a new mother ship. Of course he did not check the gauge or even listen to see if it was blowing out of the bottle. He just patted himself on the back and left for work.

So, I got out of bed, which is no easy feat with all the medicine and 02 tubing in a knot. I hooked up to an E tank we keep by the bed for emergency. Almost empty. I have to go potty. Air or no air. Thank God the E tank did not run out and I got to the garage and hooked to another tank without a bottle. Ah, blessed 0xygen! So, then I check my oximeter....37. I just have to stop where I am and let the numbers come up. Took awhile.

Now this scenerio is not a new one. I am beginning to worry that he is plotting to kill me by oxygen depravation. Everyone would say, poor guy, he was only trying to help! Perfect crime. Dateline.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

Guest guest

Joyce, You manage to describe a very

serious situation with such humor!!!!

I admire your point of view!!!! I had a chuckle on your behalf!!!

Sort of like laughing when someone else slips on that banana peel!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s

too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and

MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m

gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Joyce wrote:

Remember this movie

with Danny DeVito and Crystal. Well, I think I am living the

plot. My husband did the water bottle attempt to kill me AGAIN! This

man is totally compromised when it comes to attatching the humidifier

bottle on the mother ship. How many times has this happened.

This morning at

4:50, I came wide awake realizing my 02 had stopped blowing. Believe

me at 8L you know if it is blowing or not. I already knew what had

happened. My husband leaves for work about then and he had changed the

water bottle to a new mother ship. Of course he did not check the

gauge or even listen to see if it was blowing out of the bottle. He

just patted himself on the back and left for work.

So, I got out of

bed, which is no easy feat with all the medicine and 02 tubing in a

knot. I hooked up to an E tank we keep by the bed for emergency.

Almost empty. I have to go potty. Air or no air. Thank God the E

tank did not run out and I got to the garage and hooked to another tank

without a bottle. Ah, blessed 0xygen! So, then I check my oximeter....37.

I just have to stop where I am and let the numbers come up. Took

awhile.

Now this scenerio is

not a new one. I am beginning to worry that he is plotting to kill me

by oxygen depravation. Everyone would say, poor guy, he was only

trying to help! Perfect crime. Dateline.

Hugs, Joyce D.

Pulmonary

Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008

Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected

for Transplant 2006

......I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of

my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.10/1367 - Release Date: 4/9/2008 7:10 AM

Guest guest

It is just that he keeps doing the same thing over and over. I am getting suspicious!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > Remember this movie with Danny DeVito and Crystal. Well, I > > think I am living the plot. My husband did the water bottle attempt > > to kill me AGAIN! This man is totally compromised when it comes to > > attatching the humidifier bottle on the mother ship. How many times > > has this happened. > >> > This morning at 4:50, I came wide awake realizing my 02 had stopped > > blowing. Believe me at 8L you know if it is blowing or not. I > > already knew what had happened. My husband leaves for work about then > > and he had changed the water bottle to a new mother ship. Of course > > he did not check the gauge or even listen to see if it was blowing out > > of the bottle. He just patted himself on the back and left for work. > >> > So, I got out of bed, which is no easy feat with all the medicine and > > 02 tubing in a knot. I hooked up to an E tank we keep by the bed for > > emergency. Almost empty. I have to go potty. Air or no air. Thank > > God the E tank did not run out and I got to the garage and hooked to > > another tank without a bottle. Ah, blessed 0xygen! So, then I check > > my oximeter....37. I just have to stop where I am and let the numbers > > come up. Took awhile. > >> > Now this scenerio is not a new one. I am beginning to worry that he > > is plotting to kill me by oxygen depravation. Everyone would say, > > poor guy, he was only trying to help! Perfect crime. Dateline.> >> > Hugs, Joyce D.> > Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary > > Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, > > Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 > > .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm > > of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 > >> > > >> >------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> >No virus found in this incoming message.> >Checked by AVG. > >Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.10/1367 - Release Date: 4/9/2008 7:10 AM> > > >>

Guest guest

Oh no not again!!!1-Thank God you are alright, this duty will have

to be given to someone else

Geeta

-- In Breathe-Support , " Joyce " wrote:

>

>

> Remember this movie with Danny DeVito and Crystal. Well, I

think

> I am living the plot. My husband did the water bottle attempt to

kill

> me AGAIN! This man is totally compromised when it comes to

attatching

> the humidifier bottle on the mother ship. How many times has this

> happened.

>

> This morning at 4:50, I came wide awake realizing my 02 had stopped

> blowing. Believe me at 8L you know if it is blowing or not. I

already

> knew what had happened. My husband leaves for work about then and

he

> had changed the water bottle to a new mother ship. Of course he

did not

> check the gauge or even listen to see if it was blowing out of the

> bottle. He just patted himself on the back and left for work.

>

> So, I got out of bed, which is no easy feat with all the medicine

and 02

> tubing in a knot. I hooked up to an E tank we keep by the bed for

> emergency. Almost empty. I have to go potty. Air or no air.

Thank

> God the E tank did not run out and I got to the garage and hooked

to

> another tank without a bottle. Ah, blessed 0xygen! So, then I

check my

> oximeter....37. I just have to stop where I am and let the

numbers come

> up. Took awhile.

>

> Now this scenerio is not a new one. I am beginning to worry that

he is

> plotting to kill me by oxygen depravation. Everyone would say,

poor

> guy, he was only trying to help! Perfect crime. Dateline.

>

> Hugs, Joyce D.

> Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary

Hypertension

> 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)

> Rejected for Transplant 2006

> .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the

palm of

> my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

>

Guest guest

Oh Joyce--

Thank Heaven you are able to keep your sense of humor about it all!

Re: The Dateline Perfect Crime Special Report-----who should be

tapped to play the poor, oxygen starved Joyce----and who should play

the well-intentioned but bumbling spouse?

It's not really funny, but thinking of you & how you described the

scenario----it sure brought a grin to my face this morning.

Sheila, daughter of Angel Bobby, ipf 7/10/37-1/21/2007

> -- In Breathe-Support , " Joyce " <janne5303@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Remember this movie with Danny DeVito and Crystal. Well, I

> think

> > I am living the plot. My husband did the water bottle attempt to

> kill

> > me AGAIN! This man is totally compromised when it comes to

> attatching

> > the humidifier bottle on the mother ship. How many times has this

> > happened.

> >

> > This morning at 4:50, I came wide awake realizing my 02 had

stopped

> > blowing. Believe me at 8L you know if it is blowing or not. I

> already

> > knew what had happened. My husband leaves for work about then

and

> he

> > had changed the water bottle to a new mother ship. Of course he

> did not

> > check the gauge or even listen to see if it was blowing out of the

> > bottle. He just patted himself on the back and left for work.

> >

> > So, I got out of bed, which is no easy feat with all the medicine

> and 02

> > tubing in a knot. I hooked up to an E tank we keep by the bed for

> > emergency. Almost empty. I have to go potty. Air or no air.

> Thank

> > God the E tank did not run out and I got to the garage and hooked

> to

> > another tank without a bottle. Ah, blessed 0xygen! So, then I

> check my

> > oximeter....37. I just have to stop where I am and let the

> numbers come

> > up. Took awhile.

> >

> > Now this scenerio is not a new one. I am beginning to worry that

> he is

> > plotting to kill me by oxygen depravation. Everyone would say,

> poor

> > guy, he was only trying to help! Perfect crime. Dateline.

> >

> > Hugs, Joyce D.

> > Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary

> Hypertension

> > 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)

> > Rejected for Transplant 2006

> > .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the

> palm of

> > my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

> >

>

Guest guest

Oh, I can only picture it....but you have such great humor. Kaleb

occasionally tips the water bottle on my concentrator. I suppose he

does it because he likes to see the watter bubbles go down the hose

and immnediately thereafter, the water goes up my nose! I sniff and

snort and make all kinds of funny noises, which he finds silly.

Then, he usually hears me bellow out something like, " Kaleb! Are you

playing with that darn water bottle again! I'm drowning out here! "

He is a comic relief at times and just plain all-boy ornary at

others.

God Bless,

Tina

IPF PH Ohio

>

>

> Remember this movie with Danny DeVito and Crystal. Well, I

think

> I am living the plot. My husband did the water bottle attempt to

kill

> me AGAIN! This man is totally compromised when it comes to

attatching

> the humidifier bottle on the mother ship. How many times has this

> happened.

>

> This morning at 4:50, I came wide awake realizing my 02 had stopped

> blowing. Believe me at 8L you know if it is blowing or not. I

already

> knew what had happened. My husband leaves for work about then and

he

> had changed the water bottle to a new mother ship. Of course he

did not

> check the gauge or even listen to see if it was blowing out of the

> bottle. He just patted himself on the back and left for work.

>

> So, I got out of bed, which is no easy feat with all the medicine

and 02

> tubing in a knot. I hooked up to an E tank we keep by the bed for

> emergency. Almost empty. I have to go potty. Air or no air.

Thank

> God the E tank did not run out and I got to the garage and hooked to

> another tank without a bottle. Ah, blessed 0xygen! So, then I

check my

> oximeter....37. I just have to stop where I am and let the numbers

come

> up. Took awhile.

>

> Now this scenerio is not a new one. I am beginning to worry that

he is

> plotting to kill me by oxygen depravation. Everyone would say, poor

> guy, he was only trying to help! Perfect crime. Dateline.

>

> Hugs, Joyce D.

> Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary

Hypertension

> 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)

> Rejected for Transplant 2006

> .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the

palm of

> my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

>

Guest guest

Hi Joyce,

Thanks for the laugh. I'm glad you're alright.

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 6:34 pm

Subject: Re: Throw Mama From the Train

Joyce,

Somehow you manage to make us laugh in the midst of listening to that frightening tale. I can't even imagine being able to think strait enough to know what to do with sats at 37. You are amazing!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

So, I got out of bed, which is no easy feat with all the medicine and 02 tubing in a knot. I hooked up to an E tank we keep by the bed for emergency. Almost empty. I have to go potty. Air or no air. Thank God the E tank did not run out and I got to the garage and hooked to another tank without a bottle. Ah, blessed 0xygen! So, then I check my oximeter.... 37. I just have to stop where I am and let the numbers come up. Took awhile.

Hugs, Joyce D.

Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006

......I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.