RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: K/ tractor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My daughter is here this week for her 28th birthday today and little Boone is now 5 months old and getting bigger every day PJoyce wrote: P, Just like you like sitting on your Deere, I like sitting on my stool working my magic in the kitchen. Go for it! Do you wear a mask outside? I smother with those things. But, recently they have brought me the fold

out masks that I am to wear when my sterile bandage on my picc line is being changed. Those do not smother me at all. I wonder if they would work outdoors for dust, etc. as well. You have moved one digit up on me. I am sticking on 8L unless I am up and active, like cooking or showering, then I go to 10L, even 15L sometimes. Whatever it takes to get me through. I hope you get to see that little boy often. He is the best medicine for you! Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not

forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 >> HI P from here in the "Burg" Good to here Don got out of the house and on the tractor. I Did the same thing Sunday but on a much smaller scale. Went out to the shed and charged up the Deer lawnmower and road it back to the garage and parallel parked it to get ready for the first mowing. Just kind a sat there after I shut it off enjoying the feel. > Does Don see a Peoria or Springfield Doctor? I see K Patel at the Galesburg Clinic. He has been watching over me since early 2000. Did go to Iowa City for a second opinion. Saw Doctor Hunninghake who is on the PF Board. Took all my records and he and his staff reviewed them and agreed with everything Patel was doing with a few minor suggestions. >

I have UIP 8/200 secondary to Polymositis (PM) 12/98 a muscle disease. Also o2 24/7 8/04 now at 9 LPM, Type 2 Diabetic 8/04, Acid Reflex 2/06, Pulmonary Hypertension (PM) 3/06 and Col Pulmonale 4/06 enlargement of the heart and almost forgot Bronchiectasis 1/07. Had to get out my spread sheet for all this info. > My signature goes to the bottom also, so just delete everything after my post to get it to the bottom of my reply.> > > > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59> __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

... I'm glad you can enjoy your grandson. Remember back when that was your only wish, just to see him born?

These milestones are so precious.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: K/ tractor

My daughter is here this week for her 28th birthday today and little Boone is now 5 months old and getting bigger every day PJoyce <janne5303> wrote:

P,

Just like you like sitting on your Deere, I like sitting on my stool working my magic in the kitchen. Go for it! Do you wear a mask outside? I smother with those things. But, recently they have brought me the fold out masks that I am to wear when my sterile bandage on my picc line is being changed. Those do not smother me at all. I wonder if they would work outdoors for dust, etc. as well.

You have moved one digit up on me. I am sticking on 8L unless I am up and active, like cooking or showering, then I go to 10L, even 15L sometimes. Whatever it takes to get me through.

I hope you get to see that little boy often. He is the best medicine for you!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 >> HI P from here in the "Burg" Good to here Don got out of the house and on the tractor. I Did the same thing Sunday but on a much smaller scale. Went out to the shed and charged up the Deer lawnmower and road it back to the garage and parallel parked it to get ready for the first mowing. Just kind a sat there after I shut it off enjoying the feel. > Does Don see a Peoria or Springfield Doctor? I see K Patel at the Galesburg Clinic. He has been watching over me since early 2000. Did go to Iowa City for a second opinion. Saw Doctor Hunninghake who is on the PF Board. Took all my records and he and his staff reviewed them and agreed with everything Patel was doing with a few minor suggestions. > I have UIP 8/200 secondary to Polymositis (PM) 12/98 a muscle disease. Also o2 24/7 8/04 now at 9 LPM, Type 2 Diabetic 8/04, Acid Reflex 2/06, Pulmonary Hypertension (PM) 3/06 and Col Pulmonale 4/06 enlargement of the heart and almost forgot Bronchiectasis 1/07. Had to get out my spread sheet for all this info. > My signature goes to the bottom also, so just delete everything after my post to get it to the bottom of my reply.> > > > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59> __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

P, Happy B-Day to Boones mommy. We'll look for up dated pictures.  Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." My daughter is here this week for her 28th birthday today and little Boone is now 5 months old and getting bigger every day    PJoyce <janne5303> wrote: P,Just like you like sitting on your Deere, I like sitting on my stool working my magic in the kitchen.  Go for it!  Do you wear a mask outside?  I smother with those things.  But, recently they have brought me the fold out masks that I am to wear when my sterile bandage on my picc line is being changed.  Those do not smother me at all.  I wonder if they would work outdoors for dust, etc. as well.You have moved one digit up on me.  I am sticking on 8L unless I am up and active, like cooking or showering, then I go to 10L, even 15L sometimes.  Whatever it takes to get me through. I hope you get to see that little boy often.  He is the best medicine for you!Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997    Bronchiectasis 2004    Pulmonary Hypertension 2008  Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)  Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you.  Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands.  Isaiah 49: 15-16 >> HI P from here in the "Burg" Good to here Don got out of the house and on the tractor. I Did the same thing Sunday but on a much smaller scale. Went out to the shed and charged up the Deer lawnmower and road it back to the garage and parallel parked it to get ready for the first mowing. Just kind a sat there after I shut it off enjoying the feel. > Does Don see a Peoria or Springfield Doctor? I see K Patel at the Galesburg Clinic. He has been watching over me since early 2000. Did go to Iowa City for a second opinion. Saw Doctor Hunninghake who is on the PF Board. Took all my records and he and his staff reviewed them and agreed with everything Patel was doing with a few minor suggestions. > I have UIP 8/200 secondary to Polymositis (PM) 12/98 a muscle disease. Also o2 24/7 8/04 now at 9 LPM, Type 2 Diabetic 8/04, Acid Reflex 2/06, Pulmonary Hypertension (PM) 3/06 and Col Pulmonale 4/06 enlargement of the heart and almost forgot Bronchiectasis 1/07. Had to get out my spread sheet for all this info. > My signature goes to the bottom also, so just delete everything after my post to get it to the bottom of my reply.> > > > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59> __________________________________________________>