RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Come join me on Conversations with God Book Discussion on Humanity Healing Foundation...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Cheryl <invitations@...>

Date: Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 1:33 PMSubject: Come join me on Conversations with God Book Discussion on Humanity Healing Foundation...Liane legey <butterflygris@...>

Humanity Healing Foundation

Healing the hearts of Humanity, One soul at a time

Cheryl

Cheryl has invited you to join Conversations with God Book Discussion on Humanity Healing Foundation

I have just started a Conversations with God book discussion group. If you have an interest in the books, please come and join us.

It's been many years now since Neale Walsch began The Conversations with God books. Millions have read them since then but they have just manifested in my life now. This group is for any and all discussion of his books.

2 members1 comment

Created By: Cheryl

Check out Conversations with God Book Discussion on Humanity Healing Foundation:

http://.ning.com/group/conversationswithgodbookdiscussion?xgi=cO1vJ5N

About Humanity Healing Foundation...

A Humanity Healing Project is a group of people with good will with no denomination. We are people from different backgrounds and all walks of life. The spirit of sharing the essence of personal and planetary transformation.

www..net

949 members2516 photos533 songs

446 videos313 discussions12 events557 blog posts

To control which emails you receive on Humanity Healing Foundation, click here

-- " Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark. " Rabindranath TagoreDownload Our Toolbar:http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com