RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Joe and Joanie/ afternoon O2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bruce, I ordered the one from the web site you suggested for his birthday present, he will be 60 on April 17th. Of course I would have ordered anytime but Joe told me about it and so he will get what he wants for his bd. Also he just wants a few friends over and trying to keep it down to about 6 couples without offending anyone is kind of hard. He does not want a blowout party like I gave him when he turned 55, I did that to catch him off guard figuring he would suspect one at 60!

JOE/JOANIE JOE 59 IPF1/2008

-- Re: Joe and Joanie/ afternoon O2

If he doesn't have an oximeter, get one. Several have gotten them here for only $65. That one is FDA approved which is essential. Maintaining proper oxygen is so essential.

http://portablenebs.com/tripleoximeter.htm

Now, he just broke through a barrier today...a great one. So many things you say you can no longer do, but can be done perfectly fine with oxygen. Now when farming was pulling the plow yourself, its one thing. But the tractor, no reason not to get on it. We can't go as long, as hard, or as fast, but honestly there are very few things I did before IPF that I can't do today. Now, the time will come when I can no longer say that and I'll find more substitute things to enjoy. Now there are things I can't do that I could when I was 20....but thats more aging than PF. I can't waterski with oxygen. lol. But, the last time I waterskied was 1974 or 1975. I use the treadmill more than I ever did before....now of course I turn the oxygen way up. I'm about to go on a 6 or 7 day roadtrip. You know the last time I did that as an adult? Never.

> Joyce,> Once again I see I've sent a message to the wrong person. I just sent it to , but it was meant for you!> Does this crap play with your mind? I wonder. Anyway, hope you read the right one!> Love and prayers,> Terry> > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada > ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > > ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>