RemedySpot.com

Re: Sher's heart monitor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sher,

That's awesome news!! Although I could have told them there's nothing wrong with your heart. It loves very efficiently!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Sher's heart monitor

The results from the heart monitor are in and my heart is fine!!! Whoopee! I do have extra beats but Dr. assures me it's nothing to worry about. I'll take all the good news I can get.

Results from the Echo will be by Friday I hope.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

YEAH. FINE is WONDERFULLLLLL.  Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." The results from the heart monitor are in and my heart is fine!!! Whoopee! I do have extra beats but Dr. assures me it's nothing to worry about. I'll take all the good news I can get.Results from the Echo will be by Friday I hope. Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

AAHHH how sweet MB.. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Sher,That's awesome news!! Although I could have told them there's nothing wrong with your heart. It loves very efficiently! Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive       Sher's heart monitorThe results from the heart monitor are in and my heart is fine!!! Whoopee! I do have extra beats but Dr. assures me it's nothing to worry about. I'll take all the good news I can get.Results from the Echo will be by Friday I hope. Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Rippa Rita!

>> The results from the heart monitor are in and my heart is fine!!! Whoopee! I do have extra beats but Dr. assures me it's nothing to worry about. I'll take all the good news I can get.> Results from the Echo will be by Friday I hope.> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

Mama Sher, More good news. Congratulations.

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: <Breathe-Support >Subject: Sher's heart monitorDate: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 18:25:49 -0700

The results from the heart monitor are in and my heart is fine!!! Whoopee! I do have extra beats but Dr. assures me it's nothing to worry about. I'll take all the good news I can get.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Sher, I'm so glad for the good news you got!

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 9:43 pm

Subject: RE: Sher's heart monitor

Mama Sher, More good news. Congratulations.

Steve59 from WA

IPF 2006

Reply-To: Breathe-Support

To: <Breathe-Support >

Subject: Sher's heart monitor

Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 18:25:49 -0700

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Sher, Your good news keeps

coming..hurray!!!!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s

too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and

MomMom to

Darah

and Sara 

“I’m

gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion”  Bob Marley

Sher Bauman wrote:

The results from the

heart monitor are in and my heart is fine!!! Whoopee! I do have extra

beats but Dr. assures me it's nothing to worry about. I'll take all the

good news I can get.

Results from the Echo

will be by Friday I hope.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF

3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.10/1367 - Release Date: 4/9/2008 7:10 AM

Guest guest

Super, super news.

How was the test for you?

S

>

> The results from the heart monitor are in and my heart is fine!!!

Whoopee! I do have extra beats but Dr. assures me it's nothing to worry

about. I'll take all the good news I can get.

> Results from the Echo will be by Friday I hope.

> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

Guest guest

Thank you, Jesus! Amen.

God Bless,

Tina

IPF PH Ohio

>

> The results from the heart monitor are in and my heart is fine!!!

Whoopee! I do have extra beats but Dr. assures me it's nothing to worry

about. I'll take all the good news I can get.

> Results from the Echo will be by Friday I hope.

> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

Guest guest

MB... ahhhhh. tears sprang into my eyes when I read your post! What a sweet thing to say. Thanks so much.

I love you too!!

Sher's heart monitor

Guest guest

Hi Peggy and Gang,

I haven't been posting much because I have had nonstop company for the past two months. I had my sister for 2 weeks, friend for 1 week, then daughter for two weeks. My daughter left last Tuesday and my son from Portland came in on Wednesday! I am having a great time, just not on the computer much. And!!!! I am going to be moving. I will stay in Carlsbad but I am going to get a house with son number 2 and his wife and kids. I am catching up on posts this morning so I hope all of you have been behaving. Love you all and praying for you-

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Sher's heart monitor

Guest guest

..... ahhh.....huh???

Rippa Rita!? Oh, do translate.

Can't depend on Bruce .......

Rippa Rita!

>> The results from the heart monitor are in and my heart is fine!!! Whoopee! I do have extra beats but Dr. assures me it's nothing to worry about. I'll take all the good news I can get.> Results from the Echo will be by Friday I hope.> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

Z... I am glad to have some good news! Thanks.

Sher, Your good news keeps coming..hurray!!!!

Z fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->Sher Bauman wrote:

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.10/1367 - Release Date: 4/9/2008 7:10 AM

Guest guest

S. Ya lost me....how was the test for me? You mean the monitor? Nothing to it....just wear it for 24 hrs. About the size of a cell phone.

The Echo? Nothing to it....lie on a table and watch the screen...I can't tell what's going on however.

Super, super news.How was the test for you? S>> The results from the heart monitor are in and my heart is fine!!! Whoopee! I do have extra beats but Dr. assures me it's nothing to worry about. I'll take all the good news I can get.> Results from the Echo will be by Friday I hope.> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

Ma Cherie,

Tres Bon, comprehendez vous?

GIO

PS blinkin' GOOD news......crikey got that 'av ya!

> >> > The results from the heart monitor are in and my heart is fine!!! Whoopee! I do have extra beats but Dr. assures me it's nothing to worry about. I'll take all the good news I can get.> > Results from the Echo will be by Friday I hope.> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>

Guest guest

, I understand about the company, I had the same thing but LOVEEE IT. I get so lonely when every one is gone.  It sounds like you have a good plan moving in with your son & family. I hope you have all the kids to move you. I am glad you won't be alone. Are you ok with moving from the beach?How are you feeling, besides exhausted ?Take Care of you. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hi Peggy and Gang,    I haven't been posting much because I have had nonstop company for the past two months. I had my sister for 2 weeks, friend for 1 week, then daughter for two weeks. My daughter left last Tuesday and my son from Portland came in on Wednesday!  I am having a great time, just not on the computer much.  And!!!!  I am going to be moving.  I will stay in Carlsbad but I am going to get a house with son number 2 and his wife and kids.  I am catching up on posts this morning so I hope all of you have been behaving.  Love you all and praying for you-    Sarcoid/PF  3/2006   California Sher's heart monitorThe results from the heart monitor are in and my heart is fine!!! Whoopee! I do have extra beats but Dr. assures me it's nothing to worry about. I'll take all the good news I can get.Results from the Echo will be by Friday I hope. Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Yep, the echo. I wondered how you tolerated that. I knew it was a

not much to it kinda thing but I had a response from someone that did

not tolerate well at all and said their ribs were really bruised so I

wondered if you were bothered in that way with the echo.

Not much to it at all.

S

> >

> > The results from the heart monitor are in and my heart is

fine!!!

> Whoopee! I do have extra beats but Dr. assures me it's nothing to

worry

> about. I'll take all the good news I can get.

> > Results from the Echo will be by Friday I hope.

> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Peggy,

I do love company and get lonely when everyone is gone. Fortunately I have so many that being alone is a rare occurance. I absolutely love the cooking, eating together, watching my grandbabies, etc. I am going to stay close to the beach even though I am moving and my sons will do all the work including packing. Right now my single son Dane lives with me and does all the grocery shopping, big cleaning, errands, etc., and although he swears he doesn't mind, I feel bad that he is stuck doing so much of my "stuff." Moving in with and his wife will free Dane up a bit. I am feeling pretty good right now but my coughing is back My cough is dry like 's and seems to come in spells. Just annoying. I am finally back down to 10 mg of prednisone and I don't want to go back up, so I think I will just learn to live with it. Mainly with all this company and all this

cooking I have regained 5 pounds! I need to go back on my diet and I am just so unmotivated. God bless you peggy-

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Sher's heart monitor

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

S....Now I'm with you...yes, there is some uncomfortable pressure against the breast bone but only for a brief period.

I'm so anxious to get the results!

Yep, the echo. I wondered how you tolerated that. I knew it was a not much to it kinda thing but I had a response from someone that did not tolerate well at all and said their ribs were really bruised so I wondered if you were bothered in that way with the echo.Not much to it at all. S> >> > The results from the heart monitor are in and my heart is fine!!! > Whoopee! I do have extra beats but Dr. assures me it's nothing to worry > about. I'll take all the good news I can get.> > Results from the Echo will be by Friday I hope.> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>

Guest guest

gINA... crikey mate, I 'av got it. Oh no! It's Saturday for you, isn't it??

Ma Cherie,

Tres Bon, comprehendez vous?

GIO

PS blinkin' GOOD news......crikey got that 'av ya!

> >> > The results from the heart monitor are in and my heart is fine!!! Whoopee! I do have extra beats but Dr. assures me it's nothing to worry about. I'll take all the good news I can get.> > Results from the Echo will be by Friday I hope.> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>

Guest guest

I hope it is all good news when the news comes.

Today has been a good day. In fact I had 3 really good days in a

row. Right the date down somewhere and circle it! Pretty amazing

when you consider Wednesday was rainy & cold (first rain since

October), Thursday the wind blew steady at 35 mph & gusty to 65, and

last night the temperature dropped so today & tomorrow are cooler.

The fields around Lubbock aren't planted so the dirt in the air was

really bad. But it was still a good day.

S

> > >

> > > The results from the heart monitor are in and my heart is

> fine!!!

> > Whoopee! I do have extra beats but Dr. assures me it's nothing

to

> worry

> > about. I'll take all the good news I can get.

> > > Results from the Echo will be by Friday I hope.

> > > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Rippa Rita!

GIO> > >> > > The results from the heart monitor are in and my heart is fine!!! Whoopee! I do have extra beats but Dr. assures me it's nothing to worry about. I'll take all the good news I can get.> > > Results from the Echo will be by Friday I hope.> > > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > >> >>