RemedySpot.com

Re: Pulmonary Fibrosis Postage Stamp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Leanne... sent letters out to everyone I know. Have no idea why I missed this the first time around but done now.

Let's hope.

Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Pulmonary Fibrosis Postage Stamp

Hello all,

We have been tirelessly campaigning the USPS and the Citizens' Stamp Advisory Committe to get a pulmonary fibrosis awareness stamp to help us raise research money and today we just received a letter from the USPS indicating that our proposal remains under consideration by the Committee for future stamp issuance. The campaign has been on-going since October 2005.

Currently, the 2008 and 2009 stamp programs are completed, and stamp subjects for 2010 and subsequent years are being selected.

This is exciting news. We need to keep inundating the committe with letters. If you would like to help in this campaign, here is the link: http://www.pulmonaryfibrosis.org/stamp.htm.

Get family, friends, neighbors to sign the letters and send them on.

Thank you. Any questions, please contact me.

Leanne Storch

Executive Assistant & Patient Advocate

Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation

1332 N. Halsted, Suite 201

Chicago, IL 60622

www.pulmonaryfibrosis.org

P

F

It takes your breath away

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.