RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Gwynne from your AIR FAMILY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Gwynne, I am SOOO happy for you!!! You have been through so much and to get a chance to have a new life is truly a blessing and a miracle. I wish you the speediest recovery possible. Let us know when you sign up for the marathon!! CaroPeggy wrote: Oh my Lord "How GREAT THOU ART" I am sending you something special.. along with much love and

prayers. We're all so Thankful for this day Gwynne's NEW Birthday. May you heal quickly and be out walking little Misha. Breathe without coughing. Breath DEEP and easy.. Oh it's true. Go buy new glasses that don't blow at you. Put nothing up your nose EVER again. LIVE OUR GWYNNE LIVE. "CONGRATULATIONS" Peggy ;D Congratulations, Much love and strength Gwynnie Love Ze xxx Sending love and prayers! Congratulations!!!! Beth Amen! Praying and waiting....Babs in Texas BET THIS IS THE BEST PRESENT YOU EVER GOT HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CONGRATS ON THE NEW LUNGS NOW THOSE ARE

SOME SERIOUS BIRTHDAY BALLOONS BRETT BOWSER Sending love prayers and hugs to Gwynne! Congrats on the new birth. Kennelly I am excited and praying for a wonderful outcome! Steve59 from WA. Gwynne I owe you lunch when you're ready to go.... anytime anywhere its my

turn.Bruce Much love to you! Jane Gwynnie! What a marvelous "Birth-Day" you are having! "Happy Happy birth--day ba -aby" Love ya to pieces. Mama-Sher Congrats to Gwynnie from newbies Joe/Joanie April is a great month to be born!!!!!! I am singing the Halleluia chorus and crying my eyeballs out! What a wonderful birthday present and even more incredible that her family is with her. May the Lord continue to watch over and shower you with His blessings!We love you, Lady Gwynne.Kathie Keeping you in my thoughts & heart, Dearest Gwynne, love, GIO Gwynne...we're

all thinking of you!Joy God Bless, Tina Gwynne, I am praying for you. So glad you have a chance to breathe again. You know that you will be in our hearts and thoughts. God is so good. Much love, Joyce D May God hold her close in His arms thru this surgery and may she have a speeedy recovery. Vicky Congratulations Gwynne! Best of luck in surgery, recovery & your with your new breath of fresh air!Many prayers, S, Lubbock, TX Gwynne It's all in the TIMING!! God is AWESOME. What a gift and on your actual birthday. WOW You still have some work to do,

girlfriend...... Lots of love, Leanne =================================================== praying that things continue to go as bestas possible.may ============================================= What great news!!!! IL ============================================== Congratulations Gwyenne!!Geeta ============================================== Congratulations Gwynne! I hope you have the best week ever this week and get to go home as scheduled. S, Lubbock, TX =============================================== CONGRATULATIONS GWYNNE! Sandie =============================================== Diane IPF June 07 New Brunswick, Canada ===================================================== Hurrah for Gwynne Ken Baker UIP/IPF 12/05 =============================================== YEAH!!!Please tell Gwynne I'm jumping up and down excited for her...

well I am in my mind! I am so excited for her! Pat her on the back for me and tell her to keep on truckin!Oh, and let us all know her address during recovery.All my love and encouragement,Kerry ================================================ Congratulations Gwynne!!!! I am so thrilled to hear you are doing so well. Love ======================================================= WISHING YOU A SPEEDY

RECOVERY,GWYNNE! LOVE AND TOODLES, JANE ================================================ Love, Lou ================================================ Our continued love and prayers, Joyce Dalton Love and Prayers, Peggy "Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Hi dear friends,I'm sitting on the bed

in my stepdown room on my son'scomputer. I can't believe my transplant was only this last Thursday - and on my birthday!!!!!!!!!!! I'll check inwith you, then you can read a site my son set up thisafternoon to update people, and I think there are a fewphotos and an address. I'm probably just restating stuff he's already written, but oh, well. My kids have been truly amazing. I'm off all oxygen now, saturating at about 94%. Mythoracotomy incision hurts like hell - it's huge, but I knew itIwould be. Unfortunately, pain meds aren't very successfulon me, but I'm sure I'll feel a bit better every day. Hope so!When I got the call, Kate was home (she'd driven home formy birthday the next day) and we were about to watch a movie when the phone rang at 9:45. I became sort of a mess of excitement and emotion as you can imagine, and so of course my sats dropped, but I kept it together pretty well, I think. My transplant team here is absolutely wonderful - ALLso good but also so caring and compassionate. My surgeryThursday lasted only about 2.5 hours - single lung, type O.They said it couldn't have been a better match for me. I sawan x-ray of it yesterday - such a shock and thrill to see all that big black area instead of puny white. I was off the vent in about 5 hours, I think. Friday I spentmost of the afternoon in a chair in my ICU

room, thenyesterday I was moved to a room on another floor..They take EARLY morning x-rays - ouch; then usually see several doctors and/or teams of docs and an r.t.;take a nebulizer antibiotic. And of course they're always taking your vitals. Tonight I was at 99.3 so we'll be watching that. My b.p. is a little elevated due to themeds. I'm on 150mg twice daily of Prednisone, butso far am not crazy. I'm really not on any more meds than I was before, just different. I'm on Narco and Lubain for pain and itching. I haven't gotten much sleep due to those pesky critters. This afternoon I walked about250' down the hall, and took my first shower. I look

likeI belong to a prison gang, with all the tattoe-like bruisesup and down my arms. I don't cough a lot, but they wantyou to cough some - again, ouch!By the way, Misha's in good hands. You heard that shegot a good doc report. :-) She's staying with the super woman who walks her every day - they're big buds.To see my family's faces after surgery was something I'll never ever forget. Then last night in the wee hours God and I had a long talk about my young donor, and I'm totally at peace. I'm very, very grateful for this miraculous gift. The kids have found several prospects for apartmentsfor me to rent for the next 2-3 months. ..which means I'llbe here when you guys come to San ! I

may beout of the Big House as early as sometime this week - UNREAL - but we'll see how things progress.Got to get off and do my spirometry thingy and rest, but I wanted to tell you guys how well things have beengoing so far. I love you all and thank you so much for your support and prayers.Hugs and blessings,Gwynne 57 TRANSPLANTED 4-3-08 CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08Mississippi

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Hello

I have not had a computer for a few days and just got it back and read the fantastic news about Gwynne. I just sat here and cried when I read it. I am so glad for her. I wish we could all be able to take a deep breath but we will be thankful for her breaths. She is a strong woman and a God Fearing woman and I just know that He will see her through all of this. I guess it is too late to get my signature on the card Peggy, so I am just sending my own and a surprise for her. Such great news!!!

L

NIPF 02 PH 06 Transtrachael delivery 07

Re: Gwynne from your AIR FAMILY

Oh my Lord "How GREAT THOU ART"

I am sending you something special.. along with much love and prayers.

We're all so Thankful for this day Gwynne's NEW Birthday.

May you heal quickly and be out walking little Misha.

Breathe without coughing.

Breath DEEP and easy.. Oh it's true.

Go buy new glasses that don't blow at you.

Put nothing up your nose EVER again.

LIVE OUR GWYNNE LIVE.

"CONGRATULATIONS"

Peggy ;D

Congratulations,

Much love and strength Gwynnie

Love Ze xxx

Sending love and prayers!

Congratulations!!!!

Beth

Amen! Praying and waiting....Babs in Texas

BET THIS IS THE BEST PRESENT YOU EVER GOT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CONGRATS ON THE NEW LUNGS

NOW THOSE ARE SOME SERIOUS BIRTHDAY BALLOONS

BRETT BOWSER

Sending love prayers and hugs to Gwynne!

Congrats on the new birth.

Kennelly

I am excited and praying for a wonderful outcome!

Steve59 from WA.

Gwynne I owe you lunch when you're ready to go....

anytime anywhere its my turn.Bruce

Much love to you!

Jane

Gwynnie! What a marvelous "Birth-Day" you are having!

"Happy Happy birth--day ba -aby"

Love ya to pieces.

Mama-Sher

Congrats to Gwynnie from newbies Joe/Joanie April is a great month to be born!!!!!!

I am singing the Halleluia chorus and crying my eyeballs out! What a wonderful birthday present and even more incredible that her family is with her.

May the Lord continue to watch over and shower you with His blessings!We love you, Lady Gwynne.Kathie

Keeping you in my thoughts & heart, Dearest Gwynne,

love,

GIO

Gwynne...we're all thinking of you!Joy

God Bless,

Tina

Gwynne, I am praying for you. So glad you have a chance to breathe again. You know that you will be in our hearts and thoughts. God is so good.

Much love, Joyce D

May God hold her close in His arms thru this surgery and may she have a speeedy recovery.

Vicky

Congratulations Gwynne! Best of luck in surgery, recovery & your with your new breath of fresh air!Many prayers, S, Lubbock, TX

Gwynne

It's all in the TIMING!! God is AWESOME. What a gift and on your actual birthday. WOW You still have some work to do, girlfriend...... Lots of love,

Leanne

===================================================

praying that things continue to go as bestas possible.may

=============================================

What great news!!!!

IL

==============================================

Congratulations Gwyenne!!Geeta

==============================================

Congratulations Gwynne! I hope you have the best week ever this week and get to go home as scheduled. S, Lubbock, TX

===============================================

CONGRATULATIONS GWYNNE! Sandie

Diane

IPF June 07

New Brunswick, Canada

=====================================================

Hurrah for Gwynne

Ken Baker UIP/IPF 12/05

YEAH!!!Please tell Gwynne I'm jumping up and down excited for her... well I am in my mind! I am so excited for her! Pat her on the back for me and tell her to keep on truckin!Oh, and let us all know her address during recovery.All my love and encouragement,Kerry

================================================

Congratulations Gwynne!!!! I am so thrilled to hear

you are doing so well. Love

=======================================================

WISHING YOU A SPEEDY RECOVERY,GWYNNE! LOVE AND TOODLES, JANE

Love, Lou

Our continued love and prayers,

Joyce Dalton

Love and Prayers, Peggy

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Hi dear friends,I'm sitting on the bed in my stepdown room on my son'scomputer. I can't believe my transplant was only this last Thursday - and on my birthday!!!!!!!!!!! I'll check inwith you, then you can read a site my son set up thisafternoon to update people, and I think there are a fewphotos and an address. I'm probably just restating stuff he's already written, but oh, well. My kids have been truly amazing. I'm off all oxygen now, saturating at about 94%. Mythoracotomy incision hurts like hell - it's huge, but I knew itIwould be. Unfortunately, pain meds aren't very successfulon me, but I'm sure I'll feel a bit better every day. Hope so!When I got the call, Kate was home (she'd driven home formy birthday the next day) and we were about to watch a movie when the phone rang at 9:45. I became sort of a mess of excitement and emotion as you can imagine, and so of course my sats dropped, but I kept it together pretty well, I think. My transplant team here is absolutely wonderful - ALLso good but also so caring and compassionate. My surgeryThursday lasted only about 2.5 hours - single lung, type O.They said it couldn't have been a better match for me. I sawan x-ray of it yesterday - such a shock and thrill to see all that big black area instead of puny white. I was off the vent in about 5 hours, I think. Friday I spentmost of the afternoon in a chair in my ICU room, thenyesterday I was moved to a room on another floor..They take EARLY morning x-rays - ouch; then usually see several doctors and/or teams of docs and an r.t.;take a nebulizer antibiotic. And of course they're always taking your vitals. Tonight I was at 99.3 so we'll be watching that. My b.p. is a little elevated due to themeds. I'm on 150mg twice daily of Prednisone, butso far am not crazy. I'm really not on any more meds than I was before, just different. I'm on Narco and Lubain for pain and itching. I haven't gotten much sleep due to those pesky critters. This afternoon I walked about250' down the hall, and took my first shower. I look likeI belong to a prison gang, with all the tattoe-like bruisesup and down my arms. I don't cough a lot, but they wantyou to cough some - again, ouch!By the way, Misha's in good hands. You heard that shegot a good doc report. :-) She's staying with the super woman who walks her every day - they're big buds.To see my family's faces after surgery was something I'll never ever forget. Then last night in the wee hours God and I had a long talk about my young donor, and I'm totally at peace. I'm very, very grateful for this miraculous gift. The kids have found several prospects for apartmentsfor me to rent for the next 2-3 months. ..which means I'llbe here when you guys come to San ! I may beout of the Big House as early as sometime this week - UNREAL - but we'll see how things progress.Got to get off and do my spirometry thingy and rest, but I wanted to tell you guys how well things have beengoing so far. I love you all and thank you so much for your support and prayers.Hugs and blessings,Gwynne 57 TRANSPLANTED 4-3-08