RemedySpot.com

Re: A litte Update on Me_Irene

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Irene

ly I'm amazed that you still manage to make it to work everyday! I'm glad you reported this guy, although he may think that you got the wrong end of the stick (this is what he's thinking, not what really happened iyswim) then if he treats someone else the same way and they also report him then HR will see the pattern.

Good luck with your surgery, I hope it all goes well for you and that's one less problem for you.

I don't really know what to say about your latest diagnosis. It's good that you've got a diagnosis, but blimey, try to relax, although that must be hard right now

Keep us informed

Love Ze xx>> Hi to All my friends> > I apologize for not being here lately with everything going on, now I need to schedule everything on a calendar...or on a piece of paper and > ensure I don't lose it (lol). > > As some of you may know I'm going in for surgery on April 22nd (a week from Tuesday). I'm getting butterflies in my stomach (lol),?I'm scared> and excited at the same....not because I'm going to be home for 8-10 weeks?(lol).?Ensuring I pack my stuff etc...> > With everything that has been going on....> I have?a new Rheumatologist, I will be seeing him in?mid-May> > As some of you may?remember in Jan/08, I had a CT Scan?instead of looking for Pulmonary Fibrosis, they looked for Pulmonary Stenosis. As > much to my shock they found the following "mild subsegmental atelectasis is identified at the bases bilateterally".> > The following is what I found on this condition:> -Stress can make it worse, but it cannot cause the condition.> > -Atelectasis is when the walls of the lungs stick together, and don't expand during respiration. As a result, the surface area for the aveoli (air sacs) in the > lungs is reduced, and you take in less oxygen.> > -Mild Atelectasis: Collapse of the lung or part of the lung> > Work is going OK!, in the past 2 weeks, I had the opportunity to go home early. Which helped a lot with most of the things I needed to do...Some minor> problems but they got fixed.> > In brief detail...(this guy has only been there less than a month.?A co-worker asked me to go to his house and he will cook for me, drive me home after work, > go out for coffee and if it leads to sex, then that's fine with him, after surgery offered to come and stay with me to take care of me and even gave me a website > were it has different sexual positions to do after surgery, so I won't be in a lot of pain. Good friends can have sex, even though their just friends > (not boyfriend and girlfriend)> > On many occassions I said NO, he?didn't want to listen, I told him, if I want to cook, I'll cook myself, I don't need anybody to cook for me. I know how to get > home by bus.?I told you I'm not intesrested and this conversation has to stop now. You either stop or I'm telling supervisor...> > For a month or so he stopped, but he started again this past Monday. When I told him this week, I'm going to talk to supervisor,? he responded very angrily > "I'm not talking to you and I'm not saying anything to you anymore"> > I spoke to HR about the situation of what's been happenning. They called him in the office the only thing he said "it was a misunderstanding and he wasn't> looking for a sexual relation, only wanted to help me out".> > His been ordered not to talk, approach and sit next or across me. Not even to say a Hello or Hi.> > With having a bit of stress with surgery etc, I had to deal with a jerk, that wouldn't take NO for an answer.> > Thanks for listenning to me> > Irene> PF 03/07> Raynaud's Disease 09/07> Crohn's Disease 03/95> > > > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.>

Guest guest

Irene....Boy, you've got jerk Karma don't you?

I'm glad the surgery is soon so you hopefully will feel better.

Keep us posted.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

A litte Update on Me_Irene

Hi to All my friendsI apologize for not being here lately with everything going on, now I need to schedule everything on a calendar...or on a piece of paper and ensure I don't lose it (lol). As some of you may know I'm going in for surgery on April 22nd (a week from Tuesday). I'm getting butterflies in my stomach (lol), I'm scaredand excited at the same....not because I'm going to be home for 8-10 weeks (lol). Ensuring I pack my stuff etc...With everything that has been going on....I have a new Rheumatologist, I will be seeing him in mid-MayAs some of you may remember in Jan/08, I had a CT Scan instead of looking for Pulmonary Fibrosis, they looked for Pulmonary Stenosis. As much to my shock they found the following "mild subsegmental atelectasis is identified at the bases bilateterally".The following is what I found on this condition:-Stress can make it worse, but it cannot cause the condition.-Atelectasis is when the walls of the lungs stick together, and don't expand during respiration. As a result, the surface area for the aveoli (air sacs) in the lungs is reduced, and you take in less oxygen.-Mild Atelectasis: Collapse of the lung or part of the lungWork is going OK!, in the past 2 weeks, I had the opportunity to go home early. Which helped a lot with most of the things I needed to do...Some minorproblems but they got fixed.In brief detail...(this guy has only been there less than a month. A co-worker asked me to go to his house and he will cook for me, drive me home after work, go out for coffee and if it leads to sex, then that's fine with him, after surgery offered to come and stay with me to take care of me and even gave me a website were it has different sexual positions to do after surgery, so I won't be in a lot of pain. Good friends can have sex, even though their just friends (not boyfriend and girlfriend)On many occassions I said NO, he didn't want to listen, I told him, if I want to cook, I'll cook myself, I don't need anybody to cook for me. I know how to get home by bus. I told you I'm not intesrested and this conversation has to stop now. You either stop or I'm telling supervisor...For a month or so he stopped, but he started again this past Monday. When I told him this week, I'm going to talk to supervisor, he responded very angrily "I'm not talking to you and I'm not saying anything to you anymore"I spoke to HR about the situation of what's been happenning. They called him in the office the only thing he said "it was a misunderstanding and he wasn'tlooking for a sexual relation, only wanted to help me out".His been ordered not to talk, approach and sit next or across me. Not even to say a Hello or Hi.With having a bit of stress with surgery etc, I had to deal with a jerk, that wouldn't take NO for an answer.Thanks for listenning to meIrenePF 03/07Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Thanks Ze,

Free moments I get, I try to relax and not do anything and watch DVD's. Since Friday, I've seen the Barnyard, Surf's Up (both cartoon movies),

The Queen (story of Princess ) and The Nativity story. Listen to music.

I just want to be relaxed for the Pre-Op on monday morning 7:30am (I'm not a morning person lol! I get up around 11:30am every day)

Today, I'm doing laundry, swept the floor, cleaned the kitchen and coffee table.

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 3:10 pm

Subject: Re: A litte Update on Me_Irene

Hi Irene

ly I'm amazed that you still manage to make it to work everyday! I'm glad you reported this guy, although he may think that you got the wrong end of the stick (this is what he's thinking, not what really happened iyswim) then if he treats someone else the same way and they also report him then HR will see the pattern.

Good luck with your surgery, I hope it all goes well for you and that's one less problem for you.

I don't really know what to say about your latest diagnosis. It's good that you've got a diagnosis, but blimey, try to relax, although that must be hard right now

Keep us informed

Love Ze xx

>

> Hi to All my friends

>

> I apologize for not being here lately with everything going on, now I need to schedule everything on a calendar...or on a piece of paper and

> ensure I don't lose it (lol).

>

> As some of you may know I'm going in for surgery on April 22nd (a week from Tuesday). I'm getting butterflies in my stomach (lol),?I'm scared

> and excited at the same....not because I'm going to be home for 8-10 weeks?(lol).?Ensuring I pack my stuff etc...

>

> With everything that has been going on....

> I have?a new Rheumatologist, I will be seeing him in?mid-May

>

> As some of you may?remember in Jan/08, I had a CT Scan?instead of looking for Pulmonary Fibrosis, they looked for Pulmonary Stenosis. As

> much to my shock they found the following "mild subsegmental atelectasis is identified at the bases bilateterally".

>

> The following is what I found on this condition:

> -Stress can make it worse, but it cannot cause the condition.

>

> -Atelectasis is when the walls of the lungs stick together, and don't expand during respiration. As a result, the surface area for the aveoli (air sacs) in the

> lungs is reduced, and you take in less oxygen.

>

> -Mild Atelectasis: Collapse of the lung or part of the lung

>

> Work is going OK!, in the past 2 weeks, I had the opportunity to go home early. Which helped a lot with most of the things I needed to do...Some minor

> problems but they got fixed.

>

> In brief detail...(this guy has only been there less than a month.?A co-worker asked me to go to his house and he will cook for me, drive me home after work,

> go out for coffee and if it leads to sex, then that's fine with him, after surgery offered to come and stay with me to take care of me and eve n gave me a website

> were it has different sexual positions to do after surgery, so I won't be in a lot of pain. Good friends can have sex, even though their just friends

> (not boyfriend and girlfriend)

>

> On many occassions I said NO, he?didn't want to listen, I told him, if I want to cook, I'll cook myself, I don't need anybody to cook for me. I know how to get

> home by bus.?I told you I'm not intesrested and this conversation has to stop now. You either stop or I'm telling supervisor...

>

> For a month or so he stopped, but he started again this past Monday. When I told him this week, I'm going to talk to supervisor,? he responded very angrily

> "I'm not talking to you and I'm not saying anything to you anymore"

>

> I spoke to HR about the situation of what's been happenning. They called him in the office the only thing he said "it was a misunderstanding and he wasn't

> looking for a sexual relation, only wanted to help me out".

>

> His been ordered not to talk, approach and sit next or across me. Not even to say a Hello or Hi.

>

> With having a bit of stress with surgery etc, I had to deal with a jerk, that wouldn't take NO for an answer.

>

> Thanks for listenning to me

>

> Irene

> PF 03/07

> Raynaud's Disease 09/07

> Crohn's Disease 03/95

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________________________________________________

> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment ? with a Canadian perspective.

>

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Thanks Sher, I'll be a few days in hospital. I'll have my cell phone with me and I'm also ordering the tv in my room. At least the days will pass by (lol).

Irene

Sent: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 3:16 pm

Irene....Boy, you've got jerk Karma don't you?

I'm glad the surgery is soon so you hopefully will feel better.

Keep us posted.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

A litte Update on Me_Irene

Hi to All my friends

I apologize for not being here lately with everything going on, now I need to schedule everything on a calendar...or on a piece of paper and

ensure I don't lose it (lol).

As some of you may know I'm going in for surgery on April 22nd (a week from Tuesday). I'm getting butterflies in my stomach (lol), I'm scared

and excited at the same....not because I'm going to be home for 8-10 weeks (lol). Ensuring I pack my stuff etc...

With everything that has been going on....

I have a new Rheumatologist, I will be seeing him in mid-May

As some of you may remember in Jan/08, I had a CT Scan instead of looking for Pulmonary Fibrosis, they looked for Pulmonary Stenosis. As

much to my shock they found the following "mild subsegmental atelectasis is identified at the bases bilateterally".

The following is what I found on this condition:

-Stress can make it worse, but it cannot cause the condition.

-Atelectasis is when the walls of the lungs stick together, and don't expand during respiration. As a result, the surface area for the aveoli (air sacs) in the

lungs is reduced, and you take in less oxygen.

-Mild Atelectasis: Collapse of the lung or part of the lung

Work is going OK!, in the past 2 weeks, I had the opportunity to go home early. Which helped a lot with most of the things I needed to do...Some minor

problems but they got fixed.

In brief detail...(this guy has only been there less than a month. A co-worker asked me to go to his house and he will cook for me, drive me home after work,

go out for coffee and if it leads to sex, then that's fine with him, after surgery offered to come and stay with me to take care of me and even gave me a website

were it has different sexual positions to do after surgery, so I won't be in a lot of pain. Good friends can have sex, even though their just friends

(not boyfriend and girlfriend)

On many occassions I said NO, he didn't want to listen, I told him, if I want to cook, I'll cook myself, I don't need anybody to cook for me. I know how to get

home by bus. I told you I'm not intesrested and this conversation has to stop now. You either stop or I'm telling supervisor...

For a month or so he stopped, but he started again this past Monday. When I told him this week, I'm going to talk to supervisor, he responded very angrily

"I'm not talking to you and I'm not saying anything to you anymore"

I spoke to HR about the situation of what's been happenning. They called him in the office the only thing he said "it was a misunderstanding and he wasn't

looking for a sexual relation, only wanted to help me out".

His been ordered not to talk, approach and sit next or across me. Not even to say a Hello or Hi.

With having a bit of stress with surgery etc, I had to deal with a jerk, that wouldn't take NO for an answer.

Thanks for listenning to me

Irene

PF 03/07

Raynaud's Disease 09/07

Crohn's Disease 03/95

Guest guest

Wow, Irene, you go, girl! With all the health issues that you have to deal with, you shouldn't have to deal with sexual harrassment! That jerk probably will get in trouble with someone else and then he's gone. Terrible that he is still around, , , ,but soon you will be going for your surgery and then your long recovery. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I know you are looking forward to feeling well!

Toodles! Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>> Thanks Sher, I'll be a few days in hospital. I'll have my cell phone with me and I'm also ordering the tv in my room. At least the days will pass by (lol).> Irene> > ---- Original Message ----> To: Breathe-Support > Sent: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 3:16 pm> Subject: Re: A litte Update on Me_Irene> > > > > > > > > Irene....Boy, you've got jerk Karma don't you? > > I'm glad the surgery is soon so you hopefully will feel better.> > Keep us posted.> >  Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.>  Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > > A litte Update on Me_Irene> > > > > > Hi to All my friends> > I apologize for not being here lately with everything going on, now I need to schedule everything on a calendar...or on a piece of paper and > ensure I don't lose it (lol). > > As some of you may know I'm going in for surgery on April 22nd (a week from Tuesday). I'm getting butterflies in my stomach (lol), I'm scared> and excited at the same....not because I'm going to be home for 8-10 weeks (lol). Ensuring I pack my stuff etc...> > With everything that has been going on....> I have a new Rheumatologist, I will be seeing him in mid-May> > As some of you may remember in Jan/08, I had a CT Scan instead of looking for Pulmonary Fibrosis, they looked for Pulmonary Stenosis. As > much to my shock they found the following "mild subsegmental atelectasis is identified at the bases bilateterally".> > The following is what I found on this condition:> -Stress can make it worse, but it cannot cause the condition.> > -Atelectasis is when the walls of the lungs stick together, and don't expand during respiration. As a result, the surface area for the aveoli (air sacs) in the > lungs is reduced, and you take in less oxygen.> > -Mild Atelectasis: Collapse of the lung or part of the lung> > Work is going OK!, in the past 2 weeks, I had the opportunity to go home early. Which helped a lot with most of the things I needed to do...Some minor> problems but they got fixed.> > In brief detail...(this guy has only been there less than a month. A co-worker asked me to go to his house and he will cook for me, drive me home after work, > go out for coffee and if it leads to sex, then that's fine with him, after surgery offered to come and stay with me to take care of me and even gave me a website > were it has different sexual positions to do after surgery, so I won't be in a lot of pain. Good friends can have sex, even though their just friends > (not boyfriend and girlfriend)> > On many occassions I said NO, he didn't want to listen, I told him, if I want to cook, I'll cook myself, I don't need anybody to cook for me. I know how to get > home by bus. I told you I'm not intesrested and this conversation has to stop now. You either stop or I'm telling supervisor...> > For a month or so he stopped, but he started again this past Monday. When I told him this week, I'm going to talk to supervisor, he responded very angrily > "I'm not talking to you and I'm not saying anything to you anymore"> > I spoke to HR about the situation of what's been happenning. They called him in the office the only thing he said "it was a misunderstanding and he wasn't> looking for a sexual relation, only wanted to help me out".> > His been ordered not to talk, approach and sit next or across me. Not even to say a Hello or Hi.> > With having a bit of stress with surgery etc, I had to deal with a jerk, that wouldn't take NO for an answer.> > Thanks for listenning to me> > Irene> PF 03/07> Raynaud's Disease 09/07> Crohn's Disease 03/95> > > > > > > > > Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment â€" with a Canadian perspective.> > > > > > > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment â€" with a Canadian perspective.>

Guest guest

Thanks Jane, yes I'm looking very forward as my last day at work is on Wednesday 16th/08. Today, I said my good-byes to some of the

co-workers, that I won't be seeing during the week. Some will be tommorrow and the rest on Wednesday.

Irene

Sent: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 12:43 pm

Wow, Irene, you go, girl! With all the health issues that you have to deal with, you shouldn't have to deal with sexual harrassment! That jerk probably will get in trouble with someone else and then he's gone. Terrible that he is still around, , , ,but soon you will be going for your surgery and then your long recovery. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I know you are looking forward to feeling well!

Toodles! Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>

> Thanks Sher, I'll be a few days in hospital. I'll have my cell phone with me and I'm also ordering the tv in my room. At least the days will pass by (lol).

> Irene

>

> ---- Original Message ----

> From: Sher Bauman bofus@...

> To: Breathe-Support

> Sent: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 3:16 pm

> Subject: Re: A litte Update on Me_Irene

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Irene....Boy, you've got jerk Karma don't you?

>

> I'm glad the surgery is soon so you hopefully will feel better.

>

> Keep us posted.

>

> Â Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> Â Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

>

>

> A litte Update on Me_Irene

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi to All my friends

>

> I apologize for not being here lately with everything going on, now I need to schedule everything on a calendar...or on a piece of paper and

> ensure I don't lose it (lol).

>

> As some of you may know I'm going in for surgery on April 22nd (a week from Tuesday). I'm getting butterflies in my stomach (lol), I'm scared

> and excited at the same....not because I'm going to be home for 8-10 weeks (lol). Ensuring I pack my stuff etc...

>

> With everything that has been going on....

> I have a new Rheumatologist, I will be seeing him in mid-May

>

> As some of you may remember in Jan/08, I had a CT Scan instead of looking for Pulmonary Fibrosis, they looked for Pulmonary Stenosis. As

> much to my shock they found the following "mild subsegmental atelectasis is identified at the bases bilateterally".

>

> The following is what I found on this condition:

> -Stress can make it worse, but it cannot cause the condition.

>

> -Atelectasis is when the walls of the lungs stick together, and don't expand during respiration. As a result, the surface area for the aveoli (air sacs) in the

> lungs is reduced, and you take in less oxygen.

>

> -Mild Atelectasis: Collapse of the lung or part of the lung

>

> Work is going OK!, in the past 2 weeks, I had the opportunity to go home early. Which helped a lot with most of the things I needed to do...Some minor

> problems but they got fixed.

>

> In brief detail...(this guy has only been there less than a month. A co-worker asked me to go to his house and he will cook for me, drive me home after work,

> go out for coffee and if it leads to sex, then that's fine with him, after surgery offered to come and stay with me to take care of me and even gave me a website

> were it has different sexual positions to do after surgery, so I won't be in a lot of pain. Good friends can have sex, even though their just friends

> (not boyfriend and girlfriend)

>

> On many occassions I said NO, he didn't want to listen, I told him, if I want to cook, I'll cook myself, I don't need anybody to cook for me. I know how to get

> home by bus. I told you I'm not intesrested and this conversation has to stop now. You either stop or I'm telling supervisor...

>

> For a month or so he stopped, but he started again this past Monday. When I told him this week, I'm going to talk to supervisor, he responded very angrily

> "I'm not talking to you and I'm not saying anything to you anymore"

>

> I spoke to HR about the situation of what's been happenning. They called him in the office the only thing he said "it was a misunderstanding and he wasn't

> looking for a sexual relation, only wanted to help me out".

>

> His been ordered not to talk, approach and sit next or across me. Not even to say a Hello or Hi.

>

> With having a bit of stress with surgery etc, I had to deal with a jerk, that wouldn't take NO for an answer.

>

> Thanks for listenning to me

>

> Irene

> PF 03/07

> Raynaud's Disease 09/07

> Crohn's Disease 03/95

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment â€" with a Canadian perspective.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________________________________________________

> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment â€" with a Canadian perspective.

>