RemedySpot.com

Re: PLEASE READ!!!!!!!Clarification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Darla and everyone in this great big wonderful family,

I am a lurker these days lol I don't take any offense as I just don't have time any more to reply all the time, though I used to post my fair share back in the early days....before full time employment lol

I think it's a great thing that you are testing the waters of committment among members, things don't happen if nobody does them, I would certainly be a much more active memer if I had but the time.

The best things I can do to honour myself and this group is to send my prayers out regularly, as I do, to live my life full of love and compassion, as I do and to help as many of those as I can help to heal. These are often small things I do for others throughout my day.

I love unconditionally and support those around me as much as I support myself and receive support, I feel I must start in my own backyard and am continually healing myself and when the microcosm is at peace, so too it reflects in the macrocosm.

Thank you for your gentle prodding, I am doing my bit to achieve the goals of Humanity Healing each and every day.

Love & Light to you all,

Rhonda