RemedySpot.com

Re: Fwd: Weekly Cleaning List

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy....well I love mine too!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Fw: Fw: Weekly Cleaning List

�

SCAN DOWN

�

�

�

�

�

�

�

�

��

�

�

Cleaning Poem

I asked the Lord to tell me�Why�my house is such a mess.He asked if I'd been 'computering',And I had to answer "yes."

He told me to get off my fannyAnd�tidy up the house.And so I started cleaning up...�The smudges off my mouse.I wiped and shined the topside.That really did the trick...I was just admiring my work..I didn't mean to 'click.'But click, I did, and oops I foundA�real absorbing site�That I got SO way into.�I was into it all night.Nothing's changed except my mouseIt's very, very shiny.I guess my house will stay a mess...While I sit here on my�hiney.

�

No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access�now. Sweet deal for Yahoo! users and friends.

�

�

�

Guest guest

I don't have a mouse

Love Ze xx>> New RULES for the AIR FAMILY.. ;)> > > > Subject: Fw: Fw: Weekly Cleaning List> > > SCAN DOWN> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Cleaning Poem> > I asked the Lord to tell me> Why my house is such a mess.> He asked if I'd been 'computering',> And I had to answer "yes."> > He told me to get off my fanny> And tidy up the house.> And so I started cleaning up...> The smudges off my mouse.> > I wiped and shined the topside.> That really did the trick...> I was just admiring my work..> I didn't mean to 'click.'> > But click, I did, and oops I found> A real absorbing site> That I got SO way into.> I was into it all night.> > Nothing's changed except my mouse> It's very, very shiny.> I guess my house will stay a mess...> While I sit here on my hiney.> > > > > > > No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now. Sweet deal for > Yahoo! users and friends.> > > > >