RemedySpot.com

Re: Kathie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I was wondering about Kathie this morning....she hasn't posted in awhile.....

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Kathie

Hi Kathie, I can't find your e-mail address and am anxious to see if you received your Bibles..

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Guest guest

I hope she's not sick. She was doing a lot of traveling, remember to see in Az. So I hope she didn't over do it.  Or if she is traveling where her Bibles went to....oops hope she got them. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." I was wondering about Kathie this morning....she hasn't posted in awhile..... Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!  KathieHi Kathie, I can't find your e-mail address and am anxious to see if you received your Bibles.. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Well I'm sure someone gets her mail.........

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Kathie

Hi Kathie, I can't find your e-mail address and am anxious to see if you received your Bibles..

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

You know, Kathie.......coincidently I heard just yesterday on the radio (they say it every day but I never pay attention)...........sunrise, 6:36am....sunset, 10:26pm....this will be my 24th summer and I never tire of the midnite sun..........jimKathie wrote: Joyce, I will try writing and sending this again (space monkeys). I think you are absolutely right, I think that if the docs tested enough and researched more at least 90% of us would find our pf is tied to an autoimmune disease. Unfortunately most of

our docs don't that the time or the training. Because of this often when they find the autoimmune disorder there is little they can do to heal it.Jim, I guess that means you are lucky. Good news/bad news? It may be something 'NEW' but it may be treatable. I hope that that is the case for you, Jim. Should be getting some nice long days up there. I spent some time in the Matanuska Valley, they grew lots of "stuff" back then.Hoping for sunny skies for you both.Kathie WAnsip '96, PAH '03, Bronchiectasis '05> >> > Who'd a thought..............if you remember, I wrote about a week ago> asking for input regarding a sleep disturbance, as in hitting my wife> during violent dreams......well, still not

solved but as part of seeking> answers the doc checked my thyroid via a blood draw.> Result.......hypothyroid, big time. So naturely I consulted my extensive> library (google). Learned of the symptoms, many of which I'm blessed> with. Turns out there is an autoimmune disease, Hashimoto's> thyroiditis........autoimmune....that sounds familiar. I'm not done with> Mr Google by any means, but I've found a link that addresses> hypothyroidism in children and a possible link to sleep apnea.....now> this is gettin' interesting. The doc did the thyroid study in the first> place because she consulted with an Internist in Anchorage regarding the> sleep disturbance, and he suggested it. Now, this is certainly not> earth-shaking, but I find it interesting, We'll probably go ahead with> the sleep study, unless the> > thyroid med resolves this, then I may blow it

off.............like,> just what we all long for.....another diagnosis.> >> > jim IPF 05> > alaska> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try> it now.> >>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Kathie..........I'm sorry you feel so poorly. In my experience it's been the sick body that makes me feel so bad. I firmly believe in the mind/body connection, maybe that played a part in the pneumonia or infections or whatever, but it was ALWAYS the case......when the antibiotics did their magic, the head (depression,etc) always improved dramatically. Hope it works for you. Question.....did you fly to Phoenix? And did the doc say why "no planes for you"? jim Kathie wrote: Sher, My trip to Az.? My time there was wonderful. My trip home was a nightmare. i was home five days, got sick, was diagnosed with pneumonia for the 3rd time in a year. Came off 2 weeks of antibiotics and increased pred doseage, feeling fair but ready to go to San , have had tix for months but doc says no planes for you. We don't know yet if this is permanent deterioration or it is just taking a very long time to heal. I feel like crap, i don't know if it is my head making my body feel like this or it is my body making my feel like crap. My therapist says it doesn't matter, you still feel like crap! lol Trying a new antidepressant and trying to live smart. I didn't know a date/time had been set but Ithink we can be there. We only live 30 -45 minutes from Olympia. I don't remember Armede but I didn't join until March of 07 and didn't post until long after

that.Kathe,WANSIP '96> > > >> > > > Gwynnie....yes, I went on the interview this morning to > return to> > > volunteer work I have done previously. They were really glad to > have me> > > back so I guess I'll be doing something more productive with my > time.> > > > I will be an advocate for seniors...those in long-term care, > either in> > > facilities or still in their own home and also advocating thru' >

letter> > > writing to legislature for funding and public speaking for > clarification> > > as to what seniors need/why.> > > > My own condition has really renewed my passion for long-term > care that> > > those who need it, get it! If I can just nail one damn > thoughtless dr> > > all the hours I volunteer are worth it. Now I know first hand > what I> > > only knew before word-of-mouth.> > > > I won't be on board as much but I bet I'll find time! lol.> > > > Nice to read about you and you family.> > > > warm hug.> > > > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > >> > > > Sher, > > > >> > > >> > > > Mama Sher,> > > > Volunteer work? More info, please m'aam. I'm soooo> > > > pleased that you're inspired to do this with your newfound> > > > energy level on 02. I'm so proud of you> > > >> > > > ,> > > > I'm delighted for Ahli. I've always loved horses, & always> > > > wanted one as a girl. The highlight of many family> > > > vacations to Colorado guest ranches in the hot Texas> > > > summers was riding horses. On my 16th birthday my> > > > parents let me take 2 friends to a place called Salado,> > > > Texas where we rode horses. There's not much else to> > > > do there, or

wasn't way back then, anyway. Now I think> > > > it's become quite a quaint little community of shops and> > > > galleries.> > > >> > > > My dad and brother left this afternoon after spending> > > > the night. I wish I had a photo of my dad's face, seeing> > > > me for the first time since surgery, with no hose up the> > > > nose. It made him tear up. Then he took a 30-minute walk> > > > outside with me. He's got a bad ankle, and we walk at> > > > about the same pace. What got him was that I was able> > > > to walk and carry on a conversation at the same time.> > > > Bless his heart, there are so many blessings in my> > > > family going on now - really ever since I decided to> > > > double-list in San . He also got to see Kate and> > > > her

to congratulate them on their engagement.> > > > Then MY arrived and had lunch with us.> > > > Today was shift change day for him and Kate. :-)> > > > Many smiles and hugs were in abundance.> > > >> > > > Have you read Traveling Mercies: Thoughts on Faith> > > > by Anne LaMott? ( I read her Grace, Eventually and liked> > > > it.) That's going to be the first book I'll read on my new> > > > gadget - the Amazon kindle, which I think is sooo cool.> > > >> > > > So Irene's back at the hospital? This has to be torture.> > > > Surely one of the wildest medical experiences I've heard> > > > of. Hope you're having a terrific day.> > > >> > > > Hugs and blessings,> > > > Gwynne 57 Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 at> >

> > UTHSC San , TX> > > >> > >> >>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.