RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: pics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh. I guess I should have set picture directly to him.... I'll go back and fwd it. Thanks Joyce.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: pics

Wally Holmesly

2217 Sunset Ave.

Snyder, TX 79549

He is going to post these at a Rodeo fundraiser for Pulmonary Fibrosis.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Hey guys and gals, Someone had posted an address wanting pics. I can > not find the post with the address. Since my Dad died of this in '91 I > was dx in 10/04, my older sister dx in 12/04 I'd stand on my head to > make people more aware. Can You help> > Kathy53/In.>

Guest guest

Kathy....I'm not sure what Kathy I'm posting but OMG I'm sorry to hear of your dad and your sister as well as yourself!

I can't even imagine what your family goes through.

Brett has a similar situation. Family members w/IPF.

I'm so sorry!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Wally Holmesly

2217 Sunset Ave.

Snyder, TX 79549

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Hey guys and gals, Someone had posted an address wanting pics. I can > not find the post with the address. Since my Dad died of this in '91 I > was dx in 10/04, my older sister dx in 12/04 I'd stand on my head to > make people more aware. Can You help> > Kathy53/In.>

Guest guest

I sent mine to his email address off the database....easier.

Wally Holmesly

2217 Sunset Ave.

Snyder, TX 79549

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Leanne, You have my OK for printing a

picture of me. Z.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be

iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Irn3189@... wrote:

Hi Leanne,

I have included my pic, in the San folder (it's not one of my

best pics lol). I don't mind, if you copy it and printed out.

I Wished I could be there and I know you guys will have a great time

and lots of fun! I Will Miss You All!

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 8:00 pm

Subject: Re: Pics

Leanne

I was thinking of that...because people haven't sent Wally pics and put

them in San folder and yet I can't imagine anyone not wanting to

be included but you never know. For me, it sounds great, but others may

respond otherwise. We'll see.

>

> Thanks to everyone who has posted pics. I LOVE seeing pics of our

> peeps.

>

> Also, would anyone mind if I copied their picture for the poster

that

> Wally is doing for the first annual Cajun / Cowboy event? I

figured I

> would just print the pics on photo paper and Voila!! This is going

to

> be an evolving poster - the faces of pf and a traveling one, too.

> We're going to bring it to San . The faces of pf.

>

> Let me know.

>

> Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

>

Meet the new AOL.ca.

Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian

perspective.

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.2/1387 - Release Date: 4/19/2008 11:31 AM

Guest guest

I don't mind, either. I am going to try and get my pics up today.

CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: PicsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, April 21, 2008, 2:51 AM

Fine by me

Love Ze xx>> Thanks to everyone who has posted pics. I LOVE seeing pics of our > peeps. > > Also, would anyone mind if I copied their picture for the poster that > Wally is doing for the first annual Cajun / Cowboy event? I figured I > would just print the pics on photo paper and Voila!! This is going to > be an evolving poster - the faces of pf and a traveling one, too. > We're going to bring it to San . The faces of pf.> > Let me know.> > Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Leanne, i told you she would get you for that one.. hee hee ha ha ha Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Sure, Leanne.....just not the one with my tongue sticking out that you chose to place in the Pulmonary Fibrosis paper.  Cute.Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997    Bronchiectasis 2004    Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)  Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you.  Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands.  Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Thanks to everyone who has posted pics. I LOVE seeing pics of our > peeps. > > Also, would anyone mind if I copied their picture for the poster that > Wally is doing for the first annual Cajun / Cowboy event? I figured I > would just print the pics on photo paper and Voila!! This is going to > be an evolving poster - the faces of pf and a traveling one, too. > We're going to bring it to San . The faces of pf.> > Let me know.> > Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois>