RemedySpot.com

Re: s ... - - - wonderful news - - -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Everyone ...

sometime ago I asked for your help and healing energy support for my nephew s. Maybe some of you remember.

Now I have great news!

My mother just told me that he is now home again and started to pick up his life again. That is already very good.

But the very interesting part is that the doctor who cared for him, said that he works since 20 yrs in that area and he has never seen a case like this. Such a damage which healed not only sooo very good but also so unusual/ly quick!

So my heartfelt Thanks to Each and Everyone ~ who cared and joined in lending wonderful energy to s!! I really feel we all are on the right track to a more happy society.

Much love to all here, Rose

Guest guest

What wonderful beautiful news Rose! Thanks for updating us on s condition. The power of prayer is breathtaking. Such wonderful news! Love to you,Stef>> > > > > > > > > Hello Everyone ...> > sometime ago I asked for your help and healing energy support for my> nephew s. Maybe some of you remember.> > Now I have great news!> > My mother just told me that he is now home again and started to pick up> his life again. That is already very good.> > But the very interesting part is that the doctor who cared for him, said> that he works since 20 yrs in that area and he has never seen a case> like this. Such a damage which healed not only sooo very good but also> so unusual/ly quick!> > So my heartfelt Thanks to Each and Everyone ~ who cared and joined in> lending wonderful energy to s!! I really feel we all are on the> right track to a more happy society.> > Much love to all here, Rose>

Guest guest

Thanks for the update and great news! We send prayers with no

expectations, or " requirements " , unconditionally sent with good

intent, and trusting the wisdom of Creator in all things, leaving

the " results " to the all knowing...

yet, how rewarding and refreshing to hear of such miracles and

turnarounds, as we know good energies can and do bring

miraculous results - and here is one we can " measure " .

Marvelous isn't it??!?!?

Mitakuye Oyasin,

Peaceable

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hello Everyone ...

>

> sometime ago I asked for your help and healing energy support for my

> nephew s. Maybe some of you remember.

>

> Now I have great news!

>

> My mother just told me that he is now home again and started to

pick up

> his life again. That is already very good.

>

> But the very interesting part is that the doctor who cared for him,

said

> that he works since 20 yrs in that area and he has never seen a case

> like this. Such a damage which healed not only sooo very good but

also

> so unusual/ly quick!

>

> So my heartfelt Thanks to Each and Everyone ~ who cared and joined

in

> lending wonderful energy to s!! I really feel we all are on

the

> right track to a more happy society.

>

> Much love to all here, Rose

>

Guest guest

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with what you wrote and it feels nice to see that this post was read, for it was brought to the list in gratefulness and to really let you know about the "how it went". I also feel that there is more healing rippling from that event/story for the family itself, and for the spirit of those who hear about it. I am pleased that I can share this true and experienced story.

Much love to All here,

In Lak'ech, Rose

> Thanks for the update and great news! We send prayers with no > expectations, or "requirements", unconditionally sent with good > intent, and trusting the wisdom of Creator in all things, leaving > the "results" to the all knowing...> > yet, how rewarding and refreshing to hear of such miracles and > turnarounds, as we know good energies can and do bring> miraculous results - and here is one we can "measure".> > Marvelous isn't it??!?!?> > Mitakuye Oyasin,> > Peaceable> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hello Everyone ...> > > > sometime ago I asked for your help and healing energy support for my> > nephew s. Maybe some of you remember.> > > > Now I have great news!> > > > My mother just told me that he is now home again and started to > pick up> > his life again. That is already very good.> > > > But the very interesting part is that the doctor who cared for him, > said> > that he works since 20 yrs in that area and he has never seen a case> > like this. Such a damage which healed not only sooo very good but > also> > so unusual/ly quick!> > > > So my heartfelt Thanks to Each and Everyone ~ who cared and joined > in> > lending wonderful energy to s!! I really feel we all are on > the> > right track to a more happy society.> > > > Much love to all here, Rose> >>