Sher, Caro and Other Women

Unfortunately, a lot of doctors still think of them as being primarily

important for men. Yes, men are more likely to have colon cancer. But,

women get it too and need colonoscopies just as bad. So, make sure you

get one starting at 50.

Without a colonoscopy I wouldn't have PF, but for the wrong reasons. I

wouldn't be alive today in all likelihood. They are life saving. And,

I've never missed the tumor that was caught while still precancerous or

the six inches or so of colon they removed.

> Caro...good to hear from you. I wish your update were a bit brighter.

Are you managing to move through the days ok?

> Glad you're back w/us.

> Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

> Glad to be back

>

>

> Hi all,

>

> OMG, I have missed you guys so much!! My PC has been down and I have

> been unable to post. I have tons of emails to go through!! LOL!!

>

> Well, I will give you all an update on my end of this disease --

>

> My pulmo FINALLY came back into the country. I went to see him on

> March 31. He told me the diagnosis, which I already knew was UIP. He

> said, " Unfortunately, you have the worst one and there is no

> medication to treat the disease. " (I already knew that, too.) Then

> he said, I have rheumatoid arthritis, which I didn't know, and he

> thinks that is what caused the UIP in the first place. He told me I

> have to be on prednisone 30 mg a day for the rest of my life (unless

> he increases it). He started me on Imuran 50 mg a day twice a day

> forever, too. Then he said he wants me to take Os-Cal D twice a

> day. Stay on the Advair 250/50, the Singulair 10 a day, the

> albuterol inhaler p.r.n., the Xopenex nebs p.r.n., and the Rhinocort

> Aqua daily. Then he said if I wanted to I could get a second opinion

> because someone else may know something knew that he did not. I told

> him he WAS my second opinion cuz my family doc had already told me I

> had IPF but he didn't know which one. Also he told me that I have to

> have a CBC and liver function tests every 4 weeks for the rest of my

> life because the Imuran can make your white count drop drastically or

> you liver can shut down. He said he wants to watch me very closely.

> Finally, he decided on sending me to the University of Alabama in

> Birmingham and the nurse called me today with an appointment for June

> 17. She said they will send me a welcome packet with more info on

> what to do. Also, she said that I will have to have another PFT when

> I get there before I see the doc and also ABGs, because even though I

> had them in December, they want to get their own. Meanwhile, a week

> ago my back went out again. I can tolerate it standing up, but when

> I sit down, or lie down it is horrible. I can barely get in and out

> of the car to go anywhere because I can't twist around. I still have

> some Lorcet left from the lung biopsy so I have been taking those for

> the back pain. Last time it went out in December 2006, they said I

> had degenerative disk disease with osteoarthritis and sacroiliitis.

> They sent me to physical therapy for 3 weeks. I found the sheet of

> the back exercises they gave me and I have been trying to do them,

> but it is so painful, I am not getting much done. This time, though,

> the pain is not only in my back. It is radiating down my right leg

> and every time I cough (which you all know is very often), it is like

> knife-stabbing in my lower back and then shoots down my leg again. I

> probably should go to the ER but I don't want to go. I have just

> been sitting on a heating pad whenever I absolutely have to sit.

> Even when I lie down in the bed, I can't even get comfortable. It

> really sucks. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I asked the pulmo, " So,

> what am I looking at, a year maybe? " He couldn't really answer that.

> He said it is bad, but the good thing is in December, I still had 68%

> lung function. So I am still just taking it one day at a time.

>

> I am really so sad to hear about . She will really be missed.

>

> Caro

>

>

>

>

>

> Caro

> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08

> Mississippi

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------\

------

> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of

Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

>

Guest guest

Bruce, et al.... I'm with you and Couric! When her husband died w/colon cancer she went on a personal crusade for people getting colonoscopies. It is so important. No it's vital! We can't tell "what's there". We can't 'feel' a polyp, as you attest to Bruce.

It's the thought of the procedure that's gross but sedation is used and some don't even remember. I don't.

I am now notated as being a "polyp-grower". haahaaha. But, seriously, once you have polyps changes are they will grow again, however slowly. We don't want even ONE cancerous.

Go get one folks!

Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Glad to be back>>> Hi all,>> OMG, I have missed you guys so much!! My PC has been down and I have> been unable to post. I have tons of emails to go through!! LOL!!>> Well, I will give you all an update on my end of this disease -->> My pulmo FINALLY came back into the country. I went to see him on> March 31. He told me the diagnosis, which I already knew was UIP. He> said, "Unfortunately, you have the worst one and there is no> medication to treat the disease." (I already knew that, too.) Then> he said, I have rheumatoid arthritis, which I didn't know, and he> thinks that is what caused the UIP in the first place. He told me I> have to be on prednisone 30 mg a day for the rest of my life (unless> he increases it). He started me on Imuran 50 mg a day twice a day> forever, too. Then he said he wants me to take Os-Cal D twice a> day. Stay on the Advair 250/50, the Singulair 10 a day, the> albuterol inhaler p.r.n., the Xopenex nebs p.r.n., and the Rhinocort> Aqua daily. Then he said if I wanted to I could get a second opinion> because someone else may know something knew that he did not. I told> him he WAS my second opinion cuz my family doc had already told me I> had IPF but he didn't know which one. Also he told me that I have to> have a CBC and liver function tests every 4 weeks for the rest of my> life because the Imuran can make your white count drop drastically or> you liver can shut down. He said he wants to watch me very closely.> Finally, he decided on sending me to the University of Alabama in> Birmingham and the nurse called me today with an appointment for June> 17. She said they will send me a welcome packet with more info on> what to do. Also, she said that I will have to have another PFT when> I get there before I see the doc and also ABGs, because even though I> had them in December, they want to get their own. Meanwhile, a week> ago my back went out again. I can tolerate it standing up, but when> I sit down, or lie down it is horrible. I can barely get in and out> of the car to go anywhere because I can't twist around. I still have> some Lorcet left from the lung biopsy so I have been taking those for> the back pain. Last time it went out in December 2006, they said I> had degenerative disk disease with osteoarthritis and sacroiliitis.> They sent me to physical therapy for 3 weeks. I found the sheet of> the back exercises they gave me and I have been trying to do them,> but it is so painful, I am not getting much done. This time, though,> the pain is not only in my back. It is radiating down my right leg> and every time I cough (which you all know is very often), it is like> knife-stabbing in my lower back and then shoots down my leg again. I> probably should go to the ER but I don't want to go. I have just> been sitting on a heating pad whenever I absolutely have to sit.> Even when I lie down in the bed, I can't even get comfortable. It> really sucks. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I asked the pulmo, "So,> what am I looking at, a year maybe?" He couldn't really answer that.> He said it is bad, but the good thing is in December, I still had 68%> lung function. So I am still just taking it one day at a time.>> I am really so sad to hear about . She will really be missed.>> Caro>>>>>> Caro> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08> Mississippi>>>----------------------------------------------------------\------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month ofBlockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>

Guest guest

Sher, I never even thought of sciatica!! I just figured it was stemming from the OA and the RA and just chronic back pain. It actually starting letting up somewhat yesterday and is better today, just a few twinges every now and then. At least I can walk a lot better and the pain is not constant. I am still trying to take it easy for a day or two, so as not to relapse. Still didn't sleep very well last night, though. Bruce, I had a colonoscopy myself the first time in 2000, I think, and it came back as tubulovillous adenoma. I was only having a little constipation and some rectal bleeding. My dad wasn't having any symptoms at all when he went for his on Friday, was just preventive, and they found the multiple polyps. I have known since I was 12 that my Grandma died of cancer, but she was a heavy smoker, and I always 'assumed' it was lung cancer or bone cancer. Turns out, Daddy told me

Thursday night that she died from colon cancer!! I had best tell my doc that, too, now. Daddy wasn't feeling too perky yesterday. Said his stomach was hurting all day. He is 70 but he is extremely active for his age. There is no way I can keep up with him!! LOL!! I think he must have gotten it from my Grandpa!! At 93 years old, he had a 2 to 3 acre pecan orchard in his backyard. Just this past winter, he got up every morning, rode his scooter outside. Got his pecan picker upper (what he called it), so he did not have to bend over, had an ice cream bucket in his lap, and before the winter was over, one at a time mind you, he managed to pick up 800 pounds of pecans!! He was a real trooper right until the end. He even mowed his yard with the riding power as late as November. We weren't very close when I was a kid or even as a young adult, but over the last 10 years, we had gotten pretty close and I

miss him terribly. I had to go yesterday with Mama and Daddy to his house, as he stated in his will that everything should be sold and split between my Daddy and my step-grandma. So many years of stuff to go through. So many antiques in the house it is unreal!! I did inhert 2 beautiful sets of china that together total almost $2000 in value and I dearly love them!! Daddy said I could have their dinnette set. It is probably at least 40 to 50 years old, one of the really good dark cherry oak ones, 4 chairs with 2 captain's chairs and it is in wonderful condition. I can hardly wait to get it!! I will guard it with my life and cherish it forever!! It is nice to have things around to remember him by. One other thing, I forgot to tell you all that last weekend was my oldest grandson, 's fourth grade field trip. I got to cross one thing off of my BUCKET LIST!! We went to

Dollywood and I rode a roller coaster!! I still can't believe I did it!! I saw the previews for the movie with Jack Nicholson about the bucket list, so I decided to start one and this was on my list!! I was so proud of myself!! SCARED TO DEATH, but very proud, and after it was all over, it was actually a lot of fun -- BUUUTTTT --- I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!!! LOL!!!! CaroBruce Moreland wrote: Sher, Caro and Other WomenUnfortunately, a lot of doctors still think of them as being primarilyimportant for men. Yes, men are more likely to have colon cancer. But,women get it too and need colonoscopies just as bad. So, make sure youget one starting at 50.Without a colonoscopy I wouldn't have PF, but for the wrong reasons. Iwouldn't be alive today in all likelihood. They are life saving. And,I've never missed the tumor that was caught while still precancerous orthe six inches or so of colon they removed.> Caro...good to hear from you. I wish your update were a bit brighter.Are you managing to move through the days ok?> Glad you're back w/us.> Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>> Glad to be back>>> Hi all,>> OMG, I have missed you guys so much!!

My PC has been down and I have> been unable to post. I have tons of emails to go through!! LOL!!>> Well, I will give you all an update on my end of this disease -->> My pulmo FINALLY came back into the country. I went to see him on> March 31. He told me the diagnosis, which I already knew was UIP. He> said, "Unfortunately, you have the worst one and there is no> medication to treat the disease." (I already knew that, too.) Then> he said, I have rheumatoid arthritis, which I didn't know, and he> thinks that is what caused the UIP in the first place. He told me I> have to be on prednisone 30 mg a day for the rest of my life (unless> he increases it). He started me on Imuran 50 mg a day twice a day> forever, too. Then he said he wants me to take Os-Cal D twice a> day. Stay on the Advair 250/50, the Singulair 10 a day, the> albuterol inhaler p.r.n., the Xopenex nebs p.r.n.,

and the Rhinocort> Aqua daily. Then he said if I wanted to I could get a second opinion> because someone else may know something knew that he did not. I told> him he WAS my second opinion cuz my family doc had already told me I> had IPF but he didn't know which one. Also he told me that I have to> have a CBC and liver function tests every 4 weeks for the rest of my> life because the Imuran can make your white count drop drastically or> you liver can shut down. He said he wants to watch me very closely.> Finally, he decided on sending me to the University of Alabama in> Birmingham and the nurse called me today with an appointment for June> 17. She said they will send me a welcome packet with more info on> what to do. Also, she said that I will have to have another PFT when> I get there before I see the doc and also ABGs, because even though I> had them in December, they want to get

their own. Meanwhile, a week> ago my back went out again. I can tolerate it standing up, but when> I sit down, or lie down it is horrible. I can barely get in and out> of the car to go anywhere because I can't twist around. I still have> some Lorcet left from the lung biopsy so I have been taking those for> the back pain. Last time it went out in December 2006, they said I> had degenerative disk disease with osteoarthritis and sacroiliitis.> They sent me to physical therapy for 3 weeks. I found the sheet of> the back exercises they gave me and I have been trying to do them,> but it is so painful, I am not getting much done. This time, though,> the pain is not only in my back. It is radiating down my right leg> and every time I cough (which you all know is very often), it is like> knife-stabbing in my lower back and then shoots down my leg again. I> probably should go to the ER but I

don't want to go. I have just> been sitting on a heating pad whenever I absolutely have to sit.> Even when I lie down in the bed, I can't even get comfortable. It> really sucks. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I asked the pulmo, "So,> what am I looking at, a year maybe?" He couldn't really answer that.> He said it is bad, but the good thing is in December, I still had 68%> lung function. So I am still just taking it one day at a time.>> I am really so sad to hear about . She will really be missed.>> Caro>>>>>> Caro> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08> Mississippi>>>----------------------------------------------------------\------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month ofBlockbuster Total Access, No

Cost.>CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08Mississippi

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Caro...I hope you continue to feel better...your back.

I kinda' have a 'bucket list' in my head...Dollywood sounds like fun! Good for you.

Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Glad to be back>>> Hi all,>> OMG, I have missed you guys so much!! My PC has been down and I have> been unable to post. I have tons of emails to go through!! LOL!!>> Well, I will give you all an update on my end of this disease -->> My pulmo FINALLY came back into the country. I went to see him on> March 31. He told me the diagnosis, which I already knew was UIP. He> said, "Unfortunately, you have the worst one and there is no> medication to treat the disease." (I already knew that, too.) Then> he said, I have rheumatoid arthritis, which I didn't know, and he> thinks that is what caused the UIP in the first place. He told me I> have to be on prednisone 30 mg a day for the rest of my life (unless> he increases it). He started me on Imuran 50 mg a day twice a day> forever, too. Then he said he wants me to take Os-Cal D twice a> day. Stay on the Advair 250/50, the Singulair 10 a day, the> albuterol inhaler p.r.n., the Xopenex nebs p.r.n., and the Rhinocort> Aqua daily. Then he said if I wanted to I could get a second opinion> because someone else may know something knew that he did not. I told> him he WAS my second opinion cuz my family doc had already told me I> had IPF but he didn't know which one. Also he told me that I have to> have a CBC and liver function tests every 4 weeks for the rest of my> life because the Imuran can make your white count drop drastically or> you liver can shut down. He said he wants to watch me very closely.> Finally, he decided on sending me to the University of Alabama in> Birmingham and the nurse called me today with an appointment for June> 17. She said they will send me a welcome packet with more info on> what to do. Also, she said that I will have to have another PFT when> I get there before I see the doc and also ABGs, because even though I> had them in December, they want to get their own. Meanwhile, a week> ago my back went out again. I can tolerate it standing up, but when> I sit down, or lie down it is horrible. I can barely get in and out> of the car to go anywhere because I can't twist around. I still have> some Lorcet left from the lung biopsy so I have been taking those for> the back pain. Last time it went out in December 2006, they said I> had degenerative disk disease with osteoarthritis and sacroiliitis.> They sent me to physical therapy for 3 weeks. I found the sheet of> the back exercises they gave me and I have been trying to do them,> but it is so painful, I am not getting much done. This time, though,> the pain is not only in my back. It is radiating down my right leg> and every time I cough (which you all know is very often), it is like> knife-stabbing in my lower back and then shoots down my leg again. I> probably should go to the ER but I don't want to go. I have just> been sitting on a heating pad whenever I absolutely have to sit.> Even when I lie down in the bed, I can't even get comfortable. It> really sucks. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I asked the pulmo, "So,> what am I looking at, a year maybe?" He couldn't really answer that.> He said it is bad, but the good thing is in December, I still had 68%> lung function. So I am still just taking it one day at a time.>> I am really so sad to hear about . She will really be missed.>> Caro>>>>>> Caro> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08> Mississippi>>>----------------------------------------------------------\------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month ofBlockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08Mississippi

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

It was great!! The only bad thing was that it is an 8 hour drive from here and we left on Friday morning and the kids had to be back home Saturday night, so it was a really rushed trip. There were 40 kids total and I think maybe 15 or so chaperones. My daughter and I went by car and the rest rode the bus, except for 2 other teachers, who came came in their own vehicle. rode home with us instead of on the bus (his choice). Thanks goodness we were split up in groups, so our group had 4 chaperones and 8 boys. I will post a pic of the boys so you call can see. The little blonde head with the camo jacket is . He had to wear my daughter's jacket because the one she brought for him was too thin. Is a wonder I didn't get pneumonia actually!! Friday night, we walked to an all you can eat buffet ( goes to a school with a lot of not so wealthy families and some of the kids had never even eaten at a real

restaurant other than fast food!!). All the kids sold raffle tickets to get to go on the trip. Anyhoo - we walked from the hotel (all 60+ of us) in a line in the rain to the restaurant (just drizzling, but it was about 50 degrees). Saturday, the winds were gusty and the temp was 45 with a wind chill of around 30, but no rain, thank goodness. Since it was such a rushed trip, we didn't get to see any of the shows or go in many of the shops. We only had about 6 hours actual time at the park before the kids had to get back on the bus to go home. Overall, though, it was a great trip and I am so glad I got to go! CaroSher Bauman wrote: Caro...I hope you continue to feel better...your back. I kinda' have a 'bucket list' in my head...Dollywood sounds like fun! Good for you. Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Glad to be back>>> Hi all,>> OMG, I have missed you guys

so much!! My PC has been down and I have> been unable to post. I have tons of emails to go through!! LOL!!>> Well, I will give you all an update on my end of this disease -->> My pulmo FINALLY came back into the country. I went to see him on> March 31. He told me the diagnosis, which I already knew was UIP. He> said, "Unfortunately, you have the worst one and there is no> medication to treat the disease." (I already knew that, too.) Then> he said, I have rheumatoid arthritis, which I didn't know, and he> thinks that is what caused the UIP in the first place. He told me I> have to be on prednisone 30 mg a day for the rest of my life (unless> he increases it). He started me on Imuran 50 mg a day twice a day> forever, too. Then he said he wants me to take Os-Cal D twice a> day. Stay on the Advair 250/50, the Singulair 10 a day, the> albuterol inhaler p.r.n., the Xopenex

nebs p.r.n., and the Rhinocort> Aqua daily. Then he said if I wanted to I could get a second opinion> because someone else may know something knew that he did not. I told> him he WAS my second opinion cuz my family doc had already told me I> had IPF but he didn't know which one. Also he told me that I have to> have a CBC and liver function tests every 4 weeks for the rest of my> life because the Imuran can make your white count drop drastically or> you liver can shut down. He said he wants to watch me very closely.> Finally, he decided on sending me to the University of Alabama in> Birmingham and the nurse called me today with an appointment for June> 17. She said they will send me a welcome packet with more info on> what to do. Also, she said that I will have to have another PFT when> I get there before I see the doc and also ABGs, because even though I> had them in December, they

want to get their own. Meanwhile, a week> ago my back went out again. I can tolerate it standing up, but when> I sit down, or lie down it is horrible. I can barely get in and out> of the car to go anywhere because I can't twist around. I still have> some Lorcet left from the lung biopsy so I have been taking those for> the back pain. Last time it went out in December 2006, they said I> had degenerative disk disease with osteoarthritis and sacroiliitis.> They sent me to physical therapy for 3 weeks. I found the sheet of> the back exercises they gave me and I have been trying to do them,> but it is so painful, I am not getting much done. This time, though,> the pain is not only in my back. It is radiating down my right leg> and every time I cough (which you all know is very often), it is like> knife-stabbing in my lower back and then shoots down my leg again. I> probably should go to

the ER but I don't want to go. I have just> been sitting on a heating pad whenever I absolutely have to sit.> Even when I lie down in the bed, I can't even get comfortable. It> really sucks. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I asked the pulmo, "So,> what am I looking at, a year maybe?" He couldn't really answer that.> He said it is bad, but the good thing is in December, I still had 68%> lung function. So I am still just taking it one day at a time.>> I am really so sad to hear about . She will really be missed.>> Caro>>>>>> Caro> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08> Mississippi>>>----------------------------------------------------------\------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month ofBlockbuster Total Access, No

Cost.>CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08Mississippi You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08Mississippi

Guest guest

Caro...Wow...60 + marching down the street! I bet heads turned at your parade.

I'm glad you had a good time.

Glad to be back>>> Hi all,>> OMG, I have missed you guys so much!! My PC has been down and I have> been unable to post. I have tons of emails to go through!! LOL!!>> Well, I will give you all an update on my end of this disease -->> My pulmo FINALLY came back into the country. I went to see him on> March 31. He told me the diagnosis, which I already knew was UIP. He> said, "Unfortunately, you have the worst one and there is no> medication to treat the disease." (I already knew that, too.) Then> he said, I have rheumatoid arthritis, which I didn't know, and he> thinks that is what caused the UIP in the first place. He told me I> have to be on prednisone 30 mg a day for the rest of my life (unless> he increases it). He started me on Imuran 50 mg a day twice a day> forever, too. Then he said he wants me to take Os-Cal D twice a> day. Stay on the Advair 250/50, the Singulair 10 a day, the> albuterol inhaler p.r.n., the Xopenex nebs p.r.n., and the Rhinocort> Aqua daily. Then he said if I wanted to I could get a second opinion> because someone else may know something knew that he did not. I told> him he WAS my second opinion cuz my family doc had already told me I> had IPF but he didn't know which one. Also he told me that I have to> have a CBC and liver function tests every 4 weeks for the rest of my> life because the Imuran can make your white count drop drastically or> you liver can shut down. He said he wants to watch me very closely.> Finally, he decided on sending me to the University of Alabama in> Birmingham and the nurse called me today with an appointment for June> 17. She said they will send me a welcome packet with more info on> what to do. Also, she said that I will have to have another PFT when> I get there before I see the doc and also ABGs, because even though I> had them in December, they want to get their own. Meanwhile, a week> ago my back went out again. I can tolerate it standing up, but when> I sit down, or lie down it is horrible. I can barely get in and out> of the car to go anywhere because I can't twist around. I still have> some Lorcet left from the lung biopsy so I have been taking those for> the back pain. Last time it went out in December 2006, they said I> had degenerative disk disease with osteoarthritis and sacroiliitis.> They sent me to physical therapy for 3 weeks. I found the sheet of> the back exercises they gave me and I have been trying to do them,> but it is so painful, I am not getting much done. This time, though,> the pain is not only in my back. It is radiating down my right leg> and every time I cough (which you all know is very often), it is like> knife-stabbing in my lower back and then shoots down my leg again. I> probably should go to the ER but I don't want to go. I have just> been sitting on a heating pad whenever I absolutely have to sit.> Even when I lie down in the bed, I can't even get comfortable. It> really sucks. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I asked the pulmo, "So,> what am I looking at, a year maybe?" He couldn't really answer that.> He said it is bad, but the good thing is in December, I still had 68%> lung function. So I am still just taking it one day at a time.>> I am really so sad to hear about . She will really be missed.>> Caro>>>>>> Caro> Asthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08> Mississippi>>>----------------------------------------------------------\------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month ofBlockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08Mississippi

CaroAsthma 1976,Osteoarthritis 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08Mississippi