may

>

> h and I spent the day car shopping. I wore my O2!!! Yay for my

> side!!!

>

> I hate shopping for cars. Just can't stand the whole process. We

found

> a few that we are thinking about, and the young salesman was so

> infatuated with h that I think they have a date.... :)

>

> Even though I wore the O2 I am still very tired, so I will catch up

> with y'all later after I've rested.

>

> We're thinking about going trout fishing tomorrow in the Blanco

State

> Park. I can do it from the bank and not have to worry about all the

> effort that getting in and out of the boat entails.

>

> Mostly I just wanted to say ...... I WORE MY O2!!!! :)

>

> Hugs Y'all,

> Babs

>

Guest guest

Babs

You did good.

>

> h and I spent the day car shopping. I wore my O2!!! Yay for my

> side!!!

>

> I hate shopping for cars. Just can't stand the whole process. We found

> a few that we are thinking about, and the young salesman was so

> infatuated with h that I think they have a date.... :)

>

> Even though I wore the O2 I am still very tired, so I will catch up

> with y'all later after I've rested.

>

> We're thinking about going trout fishing tomorrow in the Blanco State

> Park. I can do it from the bank and not have to worry about all the

> effort that getting in and out of the boat entails.

>

> Mostly I just wanted to say ...... I WORE MY O2!!!! :)

>

> Hugs Y'all,

> Babs

>

Guest guest

Babs....good for our side! I'm wearing my O2 also. It does help and knowing that makes it easier to wear!

Keep it up.

Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Car Shopping....whew!

h and I spent the day car shopping. I wore my O2!!! Yay for myside!!!I hate shopping for cars. Just can't stand the whole process. We founda few that we are thinking about, and the young salesman was soinfatuated with h that I think they have a date.... :)Even though I wore the O2 I am still very tired, so I will catch upwith y'all later after I've rested. We're thinking about going trout fishing tomorrow in the Blanco StatePark. I can do it from the bank and not have to worry about all theeffort that getting in and out of the boat entails.Mostly I just wanted to say ...... I WORE MY O2!!!! :)Hugs Y'all,Babs

Guest guest

Even men hate car shopping, after you say yes the salesman keeps bugging you. Luckily you have a pretty daughter to draw their attention. Well not being able to drive has it's benefits I guess. My F150 4x4 just sits in the driveway. I still swear I'm going to drive again. Maybe if I get GPS my wife will consider again. I'm still about 6 mos or more from O2 so reading your post will have me prepared. Ah trout fishing. My onetime obsession. Please post results and a description of Blanco State Park. I forget where you are.

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Car Shopping....whew!Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 23:19:03 -0000

h and I spent the day car shopping. I wore my O2!!! Yay for myside!!!I hate shopping for cars. Just can't stand the whole process. We founda few that we are thinking about, and the young salesman was soinfatuated with h that I think they have a date.... :)Even though I wore the O2 I am still very tired, so I will catch upwith y'all later after I've rested. We're thinking about going trout fishing tomorrow in the Blanco StatePark. I can do it from the bank and not have to worry about all theeffort that getting in and out of the boat entails.Mostly I just wanted to say ...... I WORE MY O2!!!! :)Hugs Y'all,Babs

Guest guest

BABS, I KNOW YOU ARE WORN OUT FROM LOOKING AT CARS. MAYBE THE SALESMEN WILL GIVE YOU A GOOD DEAL SINCE MARIAH WAS WITH YOU. . . . ANYWAY I AM GLAD YOU ARE WEARING YOUR O2 AND I KNOW IT HELPS YOU A LOT. I ENVY YOU GOING FISHING AND SITTING ON THE BANK. SOUNDS RELAXING TO ME. LAURA & I WENT TO TARGET AND 2 GROCERIES STORES. I ASKED HER IF SHE NEEDED PAPER TOWELS AND SHE SAID NO. THIS MORNING I DISCOVERED SHE HAD NONE! SHE ONLY HAS 6 PADS OF PAPER & PENCILS IN HER KITCHEN TO WRITE NOTES. I AM INSISTING THAT SHE GET DRESSED AND GO TO THE STORE. SHE TOLD ME SHE COULDN'T AFFORD THEM. I TOLD HER SHE HAD TO GET THEM. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? TOODLES! JANE UIP/IPF 12/1998 DALTON, GEORGIA AKA PIANOLADY_MUSICGIRL

>> h and I spent the day car shopping. I wore my O2!!! Yay for my> side!!!> > I hate shopping for cars. Just can't stand the whole process. We found> a few that we are thinking about, and the young salesman was so> infatuated with h that I think they have a date.... :)> > Even though I wore the O2 I am still very tired, so I will catch up> with y'all later after I've rested. > > We're thinking about going trout fishing tomorrow in the Blanco State> Park. I can do it from the bank and not have to worry about all the> effort that getting in and out of the boat entails.> > Mostly I just wanted to say ...... I WORE MY O2!!!! :)> > Hugs Y'all,> Babs>