RemedySpot.com

Joyce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jane,

Probably 4 hours. Just come on up!

We lived near Nashville in a town called Smyrna when we were first married. I never learned to drive in Nashville. I hope that you are taking care of yourself. Say hi to for me.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> > JOYCE> > IF LAURA & I GET ON I 65 (AT THE LONG HOLLOW PIKE EXIT IN GOODLETTSVILLE> NORTHEAST OF NASHVILLE) HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DRIVE TO LOUISVILLE? > JUST WONDEERING BECAUSE I SEE THOSE SIGNS WHEN I AM DRIVING TO LAURA'S> APT AND I THINK OF YOU, JOYCE & KERRY. Y'ALL ARE NOT SO FAR AWAY.> > TOODLES!> > JANE UIP/IPF 12/1998 DALTON, GEORGIA AKA PIANOLADY_MUSICGIRL WHO IS ON> VACATION IN GOODLETTSVILLE, TN>

Guest guest

Bruce,

Not when we drive it!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> >> >> > JOYCE> >> > IF LAURA & I GET ON I 65 (AT THE LONG HOLLOW PIKE EXIT IN> GOODLETTSVILLE> > NORTHEAST OF NASHVILLE) HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DRIVE TO LOUISVILLE?> > JUST WONDEERING BECAUSE I SEE THOSE SIGNS WHEN I AM DRIVING TO LAURA'S> > APT AND I THINK OF YOU, JOYCE & KERRY. Y'ALL ARE NOT SO FAR AWAY.> >> > TOODLES!> >> > JANE UIP/IPF 12/1998 DALTON, GEORGIA AKA PIANOLADY_MUSICGIRL WHO IS ON> > VACATION IN GOODLETTSVILLE, TN> >>

Guest guest

I'm guessing 30 minutes with Joyce driving....lol

Ah, I was using a site that has it based on speed limits....shame on me.

> > >

> > >

> > > JOYCE

> > >

> > > IF LAURA & I GET ON I 65 (AT THE LONG HOLLOW PIKE EXIT IN

> > GOODLETTSVILLE

> > > NORTHEAST OF NASHVILLE) HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DRIVE TO

> LOUISVILLE?

> > > JUST WONDEERING BECAUSE I SEE THOSE SIGNS WHEN I AM DRIVING TO

> LAURA'S

> > > APT AND I THINK OF YOU, JOYCE & KERRY. Y'ALL ARE NOT SO FAR AWAY.

> > >

> > > TOODLES!

> > >

> > > JANE UIP/IPF 12/1998 DALTON, GEORGIA AKA PIANOLADY_MUSICGIRL WHO

IS

> ON

> > > VACATION IN GOODLETTSVILLE, TN

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

BRUCE: HAVE YOU EVER ENCOUNTERED ANY TRAFFIC? TOODLES!

--- Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia

> I'm guessing 30 minutes with Joyce driving....lol

>

> Ah, I was using a site that has it based on speed limits....shame on

me.

>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > JOYCE

> > > >

> > > > IF LAURA & I GET ON I 65 (AT THE LONG HOLLOW PIKE EXIT IN

> > > GOODLETTSVILLE

> > > > NORTHEAST OF NASHVILLE) HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DRIVE TO

> > LOUISVILLE?

> > > > JUST WONDEERING BECAUSE I SEE THOSE SIGNS WHEN I AM DRIVING TO

> > LAURA'S

> > > > APT AND I THINK OF YOU, JOYCE & KERRY. Y'ALL ARE NOT SO FAR

AWAY.

> > > >

> > > > TOODLES!

> > > >

> > > > JANE UIP/IPF 12/1998 DALTON, GEORGIA AKA PIANOLADY_MUSICGIRL WHO

> IS

> > ON

> > > > VACATION IN GOODLETTSVILLE, TN

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Jane

I've never made that trip. I was just quoting distance and time from

yahoo. Joyce is the one who said " not when we drive it " . I just guessed

she meant she got there quicker but now I see that she may have gotten

there slower.

Dallas no longer qualifies as heavy traffic. It is better described

during rush hour as a huge parking lot.

Good luck on your drive home. At least from Nashville to Dalton

shouldn't have bad traffic as long as no truck has wrecked around

Missionary Ridge.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > JOYCE

> > > > >

> > > > > IF LAURA & I GET ON I 65 (AT THE LONG HOLLOW PIKE EXIT IN

> > > > GOODLETTSVILLE

> > > > > NORTHEAST OF NASHVILLE) HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DRIVE TO

> > > LOUISVILLE?

> > > > > JUST WONDEERING BECAUSE I SEE THOSE SIGNS WHEN I AM DRIVING TO

> > > LAURA'S

> > > > > APT AND I THINK OF YOU, JOYCE & KERRY. Y'ALL ARE NOT SO FAR

> AWAY.

> > > > >

> > > > > TOODLES!

> > > > >

> > > > > JANE UIP/IPF 12/1998 DALTON, GEORGIA AKA PIANOLADY_MUSICGIRL

WHO

> > IS

> > > ON

> > > > > VACATION IN GOODLETTSVILLE, TN

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

You made me laugh. Today he is even better than yesterday the sun is shining and it is 66. Woo hoo!!!!! We went out to lunch with our friends and his class mates (this year is 50 years for him ((Geesh I remember when I thought 50 years old was old, let alone 50 years out of HS))) and he wore the O2 I was impressed. Maybe we are beginning a little acceptance. Thanks K Central Il. Joyce wrote: K. Getting that man back on the tractor was a smart move. Whatever he can do, he should do. Self esteem is all tied up in our ability to perform. The will to live is tied up in our self esteem. "Why am I even here, I am no good to anyone, I am only a burden, This is no way to live"....those feelings and expressions will kill you. I always think it is Satan whispering in my ear. Even though he may only need 3L (guess) inside and resting, his 02 needs could rise to 6L or greater upon exertion. Just stick the oximeter on and keep it above 92 or so. For me, it needs to be above 95 or I am uncomfortable. Plenty of 02 and plenty of sunshine will make a new man of him. You are doing all the right things. The smell of the fresh spring dirt will bring him around! Spirit is everything. Build up his spirit and the man will reappear. So, he is dragging a few tubes. So.....??? Gods blessings on you both! Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> Joyce,> Once again I see I've sent a message to the wrong person. I just sent it to , but it was

meant for you!> Does this crap play with your mind? I wonder. Anyway, hope you read the right one!> Love and prayers,> Terry> > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada > ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>

> ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. > > > > > > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > > ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Jane,

You just let us know when you're coming. I don't know about Joyce

and what she means, but yes, I'd say Nashville is about 3 hours away

(unless of course you're talking rush hour... add a lot for

Nashville rush hour, but besides that it's about 3 hours).

Kerry

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > JOYCE

> > > >

> > > > IF LAURA & I GET ON I 65 (AT THE LONG HOLLOW PIKE EXIT IN

> > > GOODLETTSVILLE

> > > > NORTHEAST OF NASHVILLE) HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DRIVE TO

> > LOUISVILLE?

> > > > JUST WONDEERING BECAUSE I SEE THOSE SIGNS WHEN I AM DRIVING

TO

> > LAURA'S

> > > > APT AND I THINK OF YOU, JOYCE & KERRY. Y'ALL ARE NOT SO FAR

AWAY.

> > > >

> > > > TOODLES!

> > > >

> > > > JANE UIP/IPF 12/1998 DALTON, GEORGIA AKA PIANOLADY_MUSICGIRL

WHO

> IS

> > ON

> > > > VACATION IN GOODLETTSVILLE, TN

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Joyce,

ALL of my thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow and the next day, etc. until you are safely back at home.

Love & Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Guest guest

Joyce, I would give anything to be able to do something for you. I know your family feel the same way. My heart just breaks for you and the trials you are going through. All I know how to do is pray for you. I want you to know I love you. I know God has a special place for you and this group that are being so tested by fire. Have you heard what time you are to be at the Hosp? Think you could get  to send us a post on how it's going?  You know I'll track you down if it's possible. hee hee  ;) Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Sher,I appreciate your prayers and your help along the way.  Your advice about "letting go" has had to become my very close friend.  If I had not learned to do that, I would have grieved myself to death.  Thank you for that. I am having an awful day today.  Nose bleeding, nonstop.....even have an eye bleeding.  I can't imagine what will happen when they get out thier sharp instruments.  This is miserable.  I am having to wear the mask and breathe through my mouth because both nostrils are stuffed with toilet paper.  Hey, at least it is not my panties, like Lou! Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997    Bronchiectasis 2004    Pulmonary Hypertension 2008  Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)  Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you.  Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands.  Isaiah 49: 15-16 > >> > > > joyce> > wishing you the best of luck for the 14th.> > i will be crossing my fingers and praying > > that it all goes smoothly without incident.> > > > may> >>

Guest guest

Peggy,

As soon as they get me in a room and I get my ph. #, I will let you know...or Leanne or someone. Then you can call and we can gossip. I am not looking forward to the pain. I do want to come home alive. Not too much to ask, you think?

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 > > >> > >> > > joyce> > > wishing you the best of luck for the 14th.> > > i will be crossing my fingers and praying> > > that it all goes smoothly without incident.> > >> > > may> > >> >>

Guest guest

Joyce, I'll be thinking and praying for you.

Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome/PF 06

www.heatherkirkwood.blogspot.com

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > joyce

> > > > wishing you the best of luck for the 14th.

> > > > i will be crossing my fingers and praying

> > > > that it all goes smoothly without incident.

> > > >

> > > > may

> > > >

> > >

> >

>