RemedySpot.com

To Jane

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Golly whiz Jane... I had no idea you have been through so much ! I was reading your post to Gayleen.......

Do you now have a fairly complete recovery? What in the world is the cause of this "acute respiratory syndrome"? Is this triggered by our disease?

I can understand more clearly now your concern over Jane. You two went through a lot.

I think I should never speak another word of complaint after reading about you and Gayleen. You are a miracle too Jane. I'm so glad you are as you are today.

Big hugs.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

JANE-JOE AND I AGREE WITH SHER...YOU ARE AMAZING HOW YOU SHARE WITH US AND HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH...HUGS.

JOE/JOANIE JOE 59 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- To Jane

Golly whiz Jane... I had no idea you have been through so much ! I was reading your post to Gayleen.......

Do you now have a fairly complete recovery? What in the world is the cause of this "acute respiratory syndrome"? Is this triggered by our disease?

I can understand more clearly now your concern over Jane. You two went through a lot.

I think I should never speak another word of complaint after reading about you and Gayleen. You are a miracle too Jane. I'm so glad you are as you are today.

Big hugs.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Hi Mama-Sher,

I know Gayleen went through more than I did BUT ARDS is bad for anyone to go through. Mine occured after ordinary labroscopic gall bladder surgery. Came through the surgery just fine. Walked down the hall, talked on the phone, etc. Eddie left the night after the surgery and went home. I was just spending the night in the hospital as a precaution. Before I went to sleep, the nurse came in and moved all of my bedside equipment away from the bed. i.e. CPAP. They left and wouldn't come back. I called Eddie at home and I was crying. I slept without it and at 3:30 am in the morning, BAD TROUBLE! Couldn't breathe. SATS were dropping. I was transferred to SICU by 6 am the next morning. Then they called Eddie (after the fact). I went back & read the nurses' notes and at 3:30 am the nurse wrote, "CPAP not on patient" I had to go back & read those notes because I had no memory of it. I never even remember the surgery, before or after, or even leaving the ER. The next thing I knew, it was the end of September and I was in the Emory ICU in Atlanta. There were a lot of circumstances that were really against me, probably as to why this happened to me, but it can happen to anyone. My circumstances were: 1. I knew that my gall bladder was bad, had known it for months. 2. I had suffered from anemia for 2 years. 3. I had IPF 4. I was on the infamous Actimunne and the night before I had gone to the ER, I had given myself an Actimunne shot. I was on Actimunne from March 2004 until the end of June, 2004. My last shot was June 24, 2004. I know God has a reason for me to be here and I am trying to do everything I possibly can do. Fortunately, I am able to meet all of my loving air family, which I wouldn't have otherwise known.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>> Golly whiz Jane... I had no idea you have been through so much ! I was reading your post to Gayleen.......> Do you now have a fairly complete recovery? What in the world is the cause of this "acute respiratory syndrome"? Is this triggered by our disease?> I can understand more clearly now your concern over Jane. You two went through a lot.> I think I should never speak another word of complaint after reading about you and Gayleen. You are a miracle too Jane. I'm so glad you are as you are today.> Big hugs.> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

Jane,   I am sorry you had to go thru that and I can empathize with you completely.  I have so many gaps in my memory.  Maybe it is a good thing.   I hope you are doing better now!Gayleen Re: To Jane Hi Mama-Sher, I know Gayleen went through more than I did BUT ARDS is bad for anyone to go through.  Mine occured after ordinary labroscopic gall bladder surgery.  Came through the surgery just fine.  Walked down the hall, talked on the phone, etc.  Eddie left the night after the surgery and went home.  I was just spending the night in the hospital as a precaution.  Before I went to sleep, the nurse came in and moved all of my bedside equipment away from the bed.  i.e. CPAP.  They left and wouldn't come back. I called Eddie at home and I was crying.  I slept without it and at 3:30 am in the morning, BAD TROUBLE!  Couldn't breathe. SATS were dropping.  I was transferred to SICU by 6 am the next morning.  Then they called Eddie (after the fact).  I went back & read the nurses' notes and at 3:30 am the nurse wrote, "CPAP not on patient"  I had to go back & read those notes because I had no memory of it.  I never even

remember the surgery, before or after, or even leaving the ER.  The next thing I knew, it was the end of September and I was in the Emory ICU in Atlanta.  There were a lot of circumstances that were really against me, probably as to why this happened to me, but it can happen to anyone.  My circumstances were:  1.  I knew that my gall bladder was bad, had known it for months.  2.  I had suffered from anemia for 2 years.  3.  I had IPF  4.  I was on the infamous Actimunne and the night before I had gone to the ER, I had given myself an Actimunne shot.  I was on Actimunne from March 2004 until the end of June, 2004.  My last shot was June 24, 2004.  I know God has a reason for me to be here and I am trying to do everything I possibly can do.  Fortunately, I am able to meet all of my loving air family, which I wouldn't have otherwise known. Toodles! Jane

UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>> Golly whiz Jane... I had no idea you have been through so much ! I was reading your post to Gayleen.......> Do you now have a fairly complete recovery? What in the world is the cause of this "acute respiratory syndrome"? Is this triggered by our disease?> I can understand more clearly now your concern over Jane. You two went through a lot.> I think I should never speak another word of complaint after reading about you and Gayleen. You are a miracle too Jane. I'm so glad you are as you are today.> Big hugs.> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Jane....I'm surely glad you (and Gayleen) survived such an ordeal. My mind cannot absorb it.

I pray the "now" days are good ones for you.

Hugs.

Re: To Jane

Hi Mama-Sher,

I know Gayleen went through more than I did BUT ARDS is bad for anyone to go through. Mine occured after ordinary labroscopic gall bladder surgery. Came through the surgery just fine. Walked down the hall, talked on the phone, etc. Eddie left the night after the surgery and went home. I was just spending the night in the hospital as a precaution. Before I went to sleep, the nurse came in and moved all of my bedside equipment away from the bed. i.e. CPAP. They left and wouldn't come back. I called Eddie at home and I was crying. I slept without it and at 3:30 am in the morning, BAD TROUBLE! Couldn't breathe. SATS were dropping. I was transferred to SICU by 6 am the next morning. Then they called Eddie (after the fact). I went back & read the nurses' notes and at 3:30 am the nurse wrote, "CPAP not on patient" I had to go back & read those notes because I had no memory of it. I never even remember the surgery, before or after, or even leaving the ER. The next thing I knew, it was the end of September and I was in the Emory ICU in Atlanta. There were a lot of circumstances that were really against me, probably as to why this happened to me, but it can happen to anyone. My circumstances were: 1. I knew that my gall bladder was bad, had known it for months. 2. I had suffered from anemia for 2 years. 3. I had IPF 4. I was on the infamous Actimunne and the night before I had gone to the ER, I had given myself an Actimunne shot. I was on Actimunne from March 2004 until the end of June, 2004. My last shot was June 24, 2004. I know God has a reason for me to be here and I am trying to do everything I possibly can do. Fortunately, I am able to meet all of my loving air family, which I wouldn't have otherwise known.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>> Golly whiz Jane... I had no idea you have been through so much ! I was reading your post to Gayleen.......> Do you now have a fairly complete recovery? What in the world is the cause of this "acute respiratory syndrome"? Is this triggered by our disease?> I can understand more clearly now your concern over Jane. You two went through a lot.> I think I should never speak another word of complaint after reading about you and Gayleen. You are a miracle too Jane. I'm so glad you are as you are today.> Big hugs.> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>