RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: Re: terry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, Remind Don we all had bad days way before we got sick. The difference is, it just didn't scare us. When I was a Paramedic I learned those who were fighters and kicked fear in the a.. did so much better.. If I could reach out and touch all the people in this group, believe it or not, the first thing I would do is make them laugh. Humor has such a healing effect. Though it may not cure us, it keeps us going in a different way. You can tell those who use humor in this group and how many people respond to them. Keep your spirit high and if you ever want to scream, call me and I will be there!!!!! With love, Terry Kennelly wrote: I hope today wasn't too bad for you. Today was terrible for Don. It has rained all day. I still remember how you cheered me up when I first began. This is a long and arduous battle. I thank you for making me smile and being there for me, like all of you are. I don't know how I got through so many months of ipf without you all. K IllinoisTerry Pennisi <terrypennisi> wrote: My Buddy, Thanks for meking me laugh! I feel such a difference in you since you joined the group, that it makes me feel good! Say hi to Don. Love ya, Ter Kennelly <l_kennelly> wrote: I'm trying to get caught up on 3 days of nonattendance on the website. I know it is at the bottom. I sure don't know how to get it up under the current post. I just figure some little computer fairy loves to baffle me and sticks it at the bottom. You are great to help me solve this little puzzle but I think I'm computer dyslexic. KI'm trying to play with icons and as you can see I messed this one up too. IllinoisTerry Pennisi <terrypennisi> wrote: Please scroll ALL the way to the bottom! You will see you signature more then once. I wrote you before, you never answered, so I'm not sure you got it, but the signature goes to the end, that means all the way to the bottom of all the back and forth replies. Just scroll to the end and you will see yours! I hope this helps, so let me know, Terry Kennelly <l_kennelly> wrote: Whew, I just don't get it!!!!!!!!!! Kennelly <l_kennelly> wrote: On email. does it make a difference?Sher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote: ...are you looking on the web or on your email??? Mama-Sher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Re: Kathie Hey, I looked for tools/options/ compose. I can't find that I want the signature. K central IlKathie <goplen2xaol (DOT) com> wrote: > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Thanks so much for posting these lovely photos> > > Kathie....it' s> > > > > easy> > > > > > > to> > > > > >

> > > see the bond between 'Air Family' members ins't it!> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Could I ask something of you for when you have thetime & > > > > > > > > > inclination. ...could you tell us YOUR story if that> > doesn't> > > > make> > > > > you> > > > > > > > > re-type something you've already done!!> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I don't recall hearing your experience from DX to> > now....I'm> > > > > really> > > > > > > > > trying to fathom how everybody's experiences are so> > > different,> > > > > one> > > > > > > from> > > > > > > > > the other. How long have you

been on O2..did theneed for> > it> > > > > creep> > > > > > > up on> > > > > > > > > you or was it a big change quite quickly. Did youget it> > as> > > > soon> > > > > as> > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > needed it or was there a Lag time in anyonerealising that> > > > you'd> > > > > got> > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > that stage?????> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > From your Database file I see you're onPrednisone.. ..how> > > much> > > > > did> > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > take at the start & how much are you on

now....haveyou> > > taken> > > > it> > > > > all> > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > way along? Do you think it has slowed yourprogression?> > Have> > > > you> > > > > got> > > > > > > > > Fibrotic NSIP , Mixed NSIP or Cellular NSIP???????Have> > you> > > > done> > > > > > > > > anything else that you think has helped slow your> > > progression?> > > > > If> > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > have started to progress again why do you think thathas> > > > > happened???> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Sorry for the 1000 ?'s but I'm feeling really

hungryfor> > > > > feedback> > > > > > > from> > > > > > > > > NSIP folk. I know Z' story & a fair idea of> > > > > Beth....WALLY> > > > > > > if> > > > > > > > > you see this I'd love to hear your story too! DIANAC's> > > > another> > > > > I> > > > > > > > > think.... have you shared your story ?????????> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > ANY other NSIP folk lurking outthere??????? ?????????> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Cheers,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > In Oz> > > > > > > > >> > >

> > > > > > IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/ UIP?????> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Reynauds'> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > May 2007> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > > > > > Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: BlockbusterTotal> > Access> > > > for> > > > > one month at no cost.> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

>> >> >> >> >> >> ><http://smiley. smileycentral. com/download/ index.jhtml? partner=ZSzeb112 _Z\\> > SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7920>> >> You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. You rock. That's why

Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. You rock. That's why

Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada __________________________________________________