RemedySpot.com

Kabbalah Angels

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Peacable:

Thank you for the warm welcome, I will pray for those who need healing and have requested it. We are all one, when one is healed all are healed. As we do the ho'onoponopono and we bring issues into ourselves to be cleared with the light, we help all humanity.

Each one of us has people who come before us who need assistance, as you help them you help all, including yourself ;-). It's so beautiful. And, God knows I'm guilty of having made it hard and once we get it, it's all so easy and so simple.

The Full Moon, in which Babaji is offering Light to all on Mother Earth will be at 25d of the Kabbalah Angels so you may want to read that degree as well. I just had time to look at it and do it yesterday and thought I'd share it here.

I still have to write an article about all of it and it's so important and I so have not had time! <sigh>

Anyway, the Full Moon is at 25d Cancer same website.

http://www.angelmystics.com

Much Love, Light, Abundance and Appreciation,

A

Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!